Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School (4371 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by uckennety(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Bf/Gf relationship is risky . Anything can happen.

But the man mumu sha.

Even in marriage too!

A man will come back to Nigeria and then marry a girl! Take the girl to U.S register her in nursing school!

After much much she will divorce him

In fact lemme not talk

Men are in trouble

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Tupacc: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
PrimadonnaO:
In all of these stories, the full gist is never given. What if the man had real issues...? Yes, he was spending money on her, but what if he was a beater...what if he was a cheat? What if his family had no regard whatsoever for her?

I don't know...there's so much that might have been wrong with the relationship such that getting married would have been a bad idea...
[/s]
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Tupacc: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2019
Joshrob:

I have a friend in sch that defile his admission for two years when he was in 200l, just to wait for his girlfriend doing diploma to gain admission to regular program so that they will graduate together.. The funny thing is that they meet in sch..
The girl did not gain admission after 2 attempt, later gain admission in another sch and broke up with my guy.. He later droped out in 400l after his h.o.d advice that it's better for him to restart from 200l again or dropout bcus he was having bad result and hv accumulated more than 17 carryovers..
Some people can do anything for love

Jesu!
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by LordAdam16: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
In all of these stories, the full gist is never given. What if the man had real issues...? Yes, he was spending money on her, but what if he was a beater...what if he was a cheat? What if his family had no regard whatsoever for her?

I don't know...there's so much that might have been wrong with the relationship such that getting married would have been a bad idea...

If something was wrong in the relationship, why did she not leave?

Instead, she was double-dating the guy she's about to marry, while using the other guy for scholarship.

She conveniently stayed in the relationship and cheated on the guy while he paid her fees (and I'm sure other financial favors) for 4 years.

Now you want to be a philosopher.

Granted, the guy may have dodged a bullet. She's the kind of lady that'd make a guy raise a baby that isn't his. But please don't make annoying excuses on her behalf.

Treat others like you'd want to be treated.

-Lord

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Intrepid01(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Monaco2:
I know of a girl my guy dated in our uni days, this girl had several abortions for my friend he would beat her on the most smallest things, eventually during our final year they broke up. A year later babe got engaged brought her fiancé to town to meet her family, my nigga was in town so he called her to the hotel he was staying.... long story short they had sex... babe n fiancé was supposed to go back to their base the next day but she told her fiancé to go ahead that she still needs to spend more time with her family. Fiancé left n babe spent a week with my guy in the hotel... eventually my guy relocated to the same state the babe n fiancé was staying... this girl would from mainland struggle to meet my guy on the island just for sex... my guy has to complain to me that he is looking for a new apartment to relocate to b4 this babe distroy his own relationship with his babe or put him in trouble. There are some stories u will hear n u will be disgusted with girls

On thing every man must work on before getting married or after getting married is "how to give a woman good sex"....good sex is the most important thing to a woman in a relationship. Money and other things are secondary.

That's why you'll see a woman out up with a man that treats her like trash.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Intrepid01(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Joshrob:

I swear.. It happened
The guy is in Kenya hustling now
When his mum came to sch bcus she's seeing the poeple that did matriculation with her son going for services, she fainted when the h.o.d show her the guy carryovers.
His dad have 2 wife's and he's the only son his mum have, she have to beg the father to help the guy with money to start something with his life bcus they man have already disown him after hearing the story.

Bros wait, did you also graduate at all? cos this your English na wa wa wa o grin cheesy
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2019
LordAdam16:

Instead, she was double-dating the guy she's about to marry, while using the other guy for scholarship.

She conveniently stayed in the relationship and cheated on the guy while he paid her fees (and I'm sure other financial favors) for 4 years.

Granted, the guy may have dodged a bullet. She's the kind of lady that'd make a guy raise a baby that isn't his. But please don't make annoying excuses on her behalf.

-Lord

Where did you get your own gist from? undecided Where was it stated that she was two-timing?
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2019
There's no English word like tushed

Is it a new invented grammar?
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by grandstar(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

The truth is that after the lady graduates, she'll see her sponsor as a bush unsophisticated man and won't want to be associated with or be seen with.

A contract is a contract, even when implied and must be respected (Read Psalms 15:4c)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by LordAdam16: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Where did you get your own gist from? undecided Where was it stated that she was two-timing?

A logical deduction. The guy paid her younger brother's fees just a week prior.

Unless you want us to continue with your astonishing speculation on how this gem of a lady probably met the new guy, agreed to a proposal, fixed a date, and planned a ceremony under one week.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Joshrob(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2019
Intrepid01:

Bros wait, did you also graduate at all? cos this your English na wa wa wa o grin cheesy

Mr English.. You get the message shey that's the most important thing..
Bye

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Joshrob(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2019
Intrepid01:

Mr English i hail o..
Shey you get the message abi, that's the most important thing
Good day

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:
training a girl in higher institution is just like playing lotto, you loss or gain. So put your mind in one of the two.

Doing so means she will be indebted to you but does not guarantee love or faithfulness. If she decides to cut the relationship off in her 3rd or 4th yr, you will start accusing the poor lady of using you bla bla bla.

Marry her first if you want a future together, education or not. Just don't use marriage as a tool for bargaining for education.
gbam
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2019
LordAdam16:

-Lord
the girl was just playing sharp babe
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by MannieA(f): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I actually don't pity stupid people angryangry

MannieA, You dey So??

Boss Good morning.
I dey o. I haven't really been active on NL.
I just dey reason the whole matter. I weak
some humans are just too inconsiderate.
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by jcross19: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:
training a girl in higher institution is just like playing lotto, you loss or gain. So put your mind in one of the two.

Doing so means she will be indebted to you but does not guarantee love or faithfulness. If she decides to cut the relationship off in her 3rd or 4th yr, you will start accusing the poor lady of using you bla bla bla.

Marry her first if you want a future together, education or not. Just don't use marriage as a tool for bargaining for education.
This is coming from selfish mind. what's bad to love a lady and try to help her achieve her dream? most ladies don't reason with their head but with their private part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2019
MannieA:

Boss Good morning.
I dey o. I haven't really been active on NL.
I just dey reason the whole matter. I weak
some humans are just too inconsiderate.
I am sure you're living up to your Signature.... Well-done

I haven't seen your comments in a while....I hope it's good ..wink
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by rs172(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:
Was there any agreement between them that they'll get married after sponsoring her? If NO, the lady did nothing wrong. But if YES, the man fvcked up by not engaging and paying for her bride price when she was schooling.

Marriage is lifetime contract, not a joke.

Under no circumstances whatsoever should you allow yourself to be manipulated by any man or woman for marriage.

Without an agreement, have it in mind that a woman owe you no marriage for sponsoring her in school. Never!

Also have in mind that a man owe you no marriage for doing 35 abortions in a relationship.

Whatever risk you take in a relationship, be ready to bear the consequences.

If you are not yet married, i pray the fiancee you planning to get married to do this to you too..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by rs172(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:
Was there any agreement between them that they'll get married after sponsoring her? If NO, the lady did nothing wrong. But if YES, the man fvcked up by not engaging and paying for her bride price when she was schooling.

Marriage is lifetime contract, not a joke.

Under no circumstances whatsoever should you allow yourself to be manipulated by any man or woman for marriage.

Without an agreement, have it in mind that a woman owe you no marriage for sponsoring her in school. Never!

Also have in mind that a man owe you no marriage for doing 35 abortions in a relationship.

Whatever risk you take in a relationship, be ready to bear the consequences.

If you are not yet married, i pray the fiancee you planning to get married to do this to you too..
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by newsynews: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by stuffs4me(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Abeg goan sit down with your "what ifs".

Why didn't she break up with him earlier instead of leading him on for many years and collecting his money.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by ayanbaba2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Monaco2(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joshrob:

I have a friend in sch that defile his admission for two years when he was in 200l, just to wait for his girlfriend doing diploma to gain admission to regular program so that they will graduate together.. The funny thing is that they meet in sch..
The girl did not gain admission after 2 attempt, later gain admission in another sch and broke up with my guy.. He later droped out in 400l after his h.o.d advice that it's better for him to restart from 200l again or dropout bcus he was having bad result and hv accumulated more than 17 carryovers..
Some people can do anything for love
Obob dat guy nawa o, which kin love b dat
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Evalove77(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:

in fact, u re my type of woman
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Evalove77:
in fact, u re my type of woman
lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Evalove77(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
chivera018:
lol
can u give me ur social media acc. details? Hope u don't mind?
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by MannieA(f): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I am sure you're living up to your Signature.... Well-done

Lol
I've just been lowkey and kinda antisocial, but I'm good tho...
Happy Sunday. I missed you o
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by MannieA(f): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=76676328] I am sure you're living up to your Signature.... Well-done

[/q
Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by Deicide: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2019
I hate when people do stuff for others just cause of what they would get in return angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
MannieA:

Lol
I've just been lowkey and kinda antisocial, but I'm good tho...
Happy Sunday. I missed you o
I am going AWOL too soon embarassed

I didn't miss you angryangry......Happy Xundai too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Lady Wore To The Market That Made A Man To Hit Her Yash. See Video / +18: She Said / MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.