Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos (125229 Views)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by innopassion: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:
This is something I know a woman who got married as a virgin will never do.

Reason why it's advisable for any man who want peace to marry a virgin lady, because they'll always be satisfied with whatever their husband can offer them sexually. Not these non-virgins with lagoon pussay.

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Spit on all the unmarried non-virgins we have in this country.

laugh Yoruba...weda married as a virgin or non-virgin ,a woman that is irresponsible is ever irresponsible,they are never satisfied...u know some would reasons why dey do so but isn't healthy, unethical,ungodly,n bad in all sense...
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Kokaine(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Reason why it's advisable for any man who want peace to marry a virgin lady, because they'll always be satisfied with whatever their husband can offer them sexually. Not these non-virgins with lagoon pussay.

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

how can you tell a woman is a virgin?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by rashfat(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It doesn't take rocket science to decode you have Small Carrot Dangling, I'm sure you've been dumped before hence ur warped mentality about virgin. Non virgins with high Libido now were virgins once. Woe betide you, if u marry a nympho virgin waiting for hymen freedom... You'll bite all this ur thrash. Better go work on how to get a big cassava and not suffer a lady with small carrot for d rest of her life.

You get bad mouth sha
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Rollitout: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
The woman did it because of money
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by rashfat(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It doesn't take rocket science to decode you have Small Carrot Dangling, I'm sure you've been dumped before hence ur warped mentality about virgin. Non virgins with high Libido now were virgins once. Woe betide you, if u marry a nympho virgin waiting for hymen freedom... You'll bite all this ur thrash. Better go work on how to get a big cassava and not suffer a lady with small carrot for d rest of her life.

You too talk
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
BareFacedLies:

Stop deceiving yourself, I have fuçked a lady who was a virgin when she got married before! [/s]
LIAR!
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by whiteafrique: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
It is not there fault is the problem of TOTO and PRICK them no dey hear word,
once they are hungry even soakaway pit he fit happen inside there
despite the person in question..
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Lol...so not true
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by goat22: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wow, see spit everywhere on this thread. Tueh, Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
rashfat:

You too talk
This is not the first time he has been spilling such vile talk.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Patrotism: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Marginalization against men is too much in this country. Everyday and everywhere men are been marginalized and humiliated. Why dehumanize the man by stripping him stark naked and the woman completely covered. This is injustice and highly condemn-able. Is there a law in this country that bars two consenting adults from having sex whether married or unmarried?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

I disagree with you

It would have made sense if you said the chances of a virgin lady sleeping around after marriage is very slim rather than giving all non virgin ladies an outright bashing

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by U2ice(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Stupid people better to be caught in an hotel room
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by anonymous1759(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man was seriously humiliated after he was caught having sex with a married woman. According to reports, the duo were caught while romping in an uncompleted building.

The man who was caught unclad with his married lover, was forced out of the uncompleted building without his clothes on - in a bid to shame him alongside his partner.

Facebook user Emmanuel who shared the report didn't give the exact state in Nigeria where the incident occurred but revealed that this happened recently.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have reacted to the trending pictures of the couple after their sexcapade was exposed. see below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-in-an-uncompleted-building-photos.html

This is pure Nonsense... We're still on a long thing when it comes to civilization. What's the reason for asking them to go inclad? Are they kids? I swear I fit kill those guys wey do this nonsense. embarassed
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Baroba(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Two adults doing what adults do, married or not is no one's buisness, there only crime in saner climes, would have been public indecency..I forgot this is Nigeria were everybody holy pass..

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Eclement(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
I wish they had done that in a hotel.., it would have gone so smoothly. Two adults were caught having sex, and they were paraded.

Let he who is without sin be the first to throw stone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BrokenCock: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Spit on this woman.
Spit on the man.

I'm out........

I'm back again.......

Buhahahahahahari ooooh cheesy cheesy.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BrokenCock: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
anonymous1759:

This is pure Nonsense... We're still on a long thing when it comes to civilization. What's the reason for asking them to go inclad? Are they kids? I swear I fit kill those guys wey do this nonsense. embarassed
The man nakeded himself not anybody. U be likr person wey fot straff married women sha
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Eclement(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
What if they had done this in a hotel.., would they have been paraded?? I guess NO. Then, it mans that their sin isn't having sex. It is having it in the wrong place. Two adults were caught having sex, and they were paraded.

But then, let he who is without sin be the first to throw stone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by swdigitals(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na this kyn buildings suppose Dy collapse. No be the ones wy innocent ppl Dy inside
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by BrokenCock: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Patrotism:
Marginalization against men is too much in this country. Everyday and everywhere men are been marginalized and humiliated. Why dehumanize the man by stripping him stark naked and the woman completely covered. This is injustice and highly condemn-able. Is there a law in this country that bars two consenting adults from having sex whether married or unmarried?
who sent the man this kind work Mr Pity master? For ur info, the man stripped himself. It's good to be caught in such evil acts than to continue and keep destroying homes.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by DJInfluence: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
i don´t understand wetin concern people? These na 2 aldults married or not, unless police arrest dem for public indecency, i no see wetin concern people.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Jcaesar: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
This world self
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Jcaesar: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
whiteafrique:
It is not there fault is the problem of TOTO and PRICK them no dey hear word,
once they are hungry even soakaway pit he fit happen inside there
despite the person in question..
ggghhhhhh
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Hardohcof: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
It part of them
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This is not the first time he has been spilling such vile talk.
eehen ee concern you?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Sluvist(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fuckery misconducted.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by ulor4real(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
The man should be handed over to the police.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by Fitz22(f): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kobicove:
What crime did he commit? undecided

I nor know the crime oo, Its senseless, two married adults having sex in an unusual place, what is the crime?, was he caught by the Woman's husband?. Some people can be senseless.
Why naked them at all?, na your body or na your wife?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by anonymous1759(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
BrokenCock:

The man nakeded himself not anybody. U be likr person wey fot straff married women sha

That's Savage, grow up... Must you naked him You can naked a pedophile and a rapist not two adults who had sex on agreement.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos by mizzreg: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man was seriously humiliated after he was caught having sex with a married woman. According to reports, the duo were caught while romping in an uncompleted building.

The man who was caught unclad with his married lover, was forced out of the uncompleted building without his clothes on - in a bid to shame him alongside his partner.

Facebook user Emmanuel who shared the report didn't give the exact state in Nigeria where the incident occurred but revealed that this happened recently.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have reacted to the trending pictures of the couple after their sexcapade was exposed. see below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-in-an-uncompleted-building-photos.html
when is it going to be "married woman caught having sex with man"? y does it have to be man first...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.