Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) (59917 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Exponental(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Isn't it eatable? Dat hunger never enter CAPITAL letter. Else....

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by mekaboy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hmm.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
But who cooks rice in kettle? ?what will it take her to wash one of the pots and use it to cook the rice? ??

3 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by biggerboyc(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by foreshore(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian Man complains bitterly about his girlfriend who spent the night at his place after he asked her to cook rice they will eat.

She left her boyfriend in shock as she cooked the rice inside kettle.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-complains-about-his-girlfriend-who-cooked-rice-inside-kettle-for-him-photo

Congratulations for your "Next Level"
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by canadastime(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
If you come to Canada your gf won't do that
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian Man complains bitterly about his girlfriend who spent the night at his place after he asked her to cook rice they will eat.

She left her boyfriend in shock as she cooked the rice inside kettle.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-complains-about-his-girlfriend-who-cooked-rice-inside-kettle-for-him-photo

Nigerian bloggers created this

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by City001: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Maybe there was no pot in the house
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Many are mad, few are roaming!!!
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
If the idiot kept his pot clean, maybe he could have benefited from the visitor more.

Ungrateful olodo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
What happened to your pots
Either u sef live like a caveman without pots
Or u meased everythin up and she decided not to wash them

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Every mallam with dem own kettle, abeg. angry
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Iamoriginalben(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jirair:
You're the one at fault for not having any clean pots at your place for her to cook in.

You seem to know the state of things in this guy's kitchen that am incline to think u have dated him before, hmmm? grin grin grin
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Eavy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kuku marry her ASAP
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by fakuta(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
At least the girl just find out that you are not good for her,
Showing all this on social media and condemning girls will not help her or change your immaturity

5 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Iamoriginalben(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
cococandy:
If the idiot kept his pot clean, maybe he could have benefited from the visitor more.

Ungrateful olodo

You seem to know the state of things in this guy's kitchen that am incline to think u have dated him before, hmmm? grin grin grin
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by 4best: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
ogbeni!! chop rice oo nah ur next level be dat�
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
I'll hire that girl. She's inventive and can work with minimal supervision. She'll make a good risk manager. grin
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Iamoriginalben(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
uzobaby:
But who cooks rice in kettle? ?what will it take her to wash one of the pots and use it to cook the rice? ??

Wow! Coming from a lady, i ll say am truly stunned but yet glad dat all hopes have not been lost indeed.

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Guy's kitchen lazy and guys like him are here on NL.

5 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by verycheese: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Emmzy201:

ya mad indeed

He's not mad bro, he simply does not exist!!
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by johnmattew: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
dumb man....the girl is clearly economical.rice gets done faster inside kettle (especially the one with a tight lid on the orrifce)...the kettle is a pressure cooker,king of

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Stupid Yoruba girl �� we know them that's how they were brought up �� not surprised Abeg someone should add that spitting image please because their Mumu don do
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
when she remove her fixed nails she go help u wash ur pots...oya chop rice
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by johnmattew: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
bloggers and fake stories
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by midnighter(f): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just eat it for now and talk to her later

Thats kind of disgusting though...

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Serves you right. You have not seen anything.

A girl paid you a visit. Instead of you to be a gentleman and be a good host, you decided to turn her to your maid.

The worst thing is that you had dirty pots in your dirty kitchen that you refused to wash. Instead, you wanted her to wash them for you.

Self entitled, untrained pig!

You should have insulted her na so that she will turn the ancient kettle upside down on top of your head.

This is why dating broke negroes is bad omen. They are the type that will demand heaven and earth with holes in their pockets.

Your women are getting fed up with you people gradually.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by bugggg: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy
femi4:
That's a Tekkle not Kettle ...It has seen better days
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by OppTudate(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
baba, rice way don don don don

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
why would she cook rice with kettle? seriously na to dy screen the psycho state of ladies u invite to ur house
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by TANID(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
dominique:
Lazy dirty fellow, so you piled up dirty pots for her to wash and cook for you. You should be happy that she improvised and used kettle to cook, that's a wife material there. Relationships these days is more of a servant master relationship than partnership.
You Are On This Platform Since 2006
Chai I hail Una Ooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.