Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) (59951 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by josh25(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2019
I won't blame the girl sha..she is just trying to be innovative..see for the fact it is called kettle dose not mean it can't be used for other purposes..see that bitch is hell if a wife material..as long as say the rice done wella..just chow your food bro...but

NO LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND MARRY YOUR GIRLFREND OH...
USE YOUR HEAD..
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Emmanuella6: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Guy u sure say u get pot at all
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Fhowe: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2019
backnbeta:
The kettle has seen better days cheesy
don’t mind him with his end time kettle
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Jamesrock(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2019
supremepontiff:
That girl must be from Ebonyi.
Thunder fire you
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by tommysin16(f): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=OgaGist post=76684401]GistMore.com

A Nigerian Man complains bitterly about his girlfriend who spent the night at his place after he asked her to cook rice they will eat.

She left her boyfriend in shock as she cooked the rice inside kettle.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-complains-about-his-girlfriend-who-cooked-rice-inside-kettle-for-him-photo

[/quote some guys tho. U left d pot dirty for your maid ABI. It's her choice to wash d pot, u re not yet her hubby. Not supporting wat she did but after cooking and cleaning u will still leave her.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2019
no be do or die affair...una for soak garri...drink..pointless embarrassing ur gal on social media over something very small..no big deal...enjoy life..
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
This kettle is still manageable.
Dear Nairalanders, anywhere you see the kettles below, RUN! shocked
[img]http://4.bp..com/_E-JPY3d9VZQ/S3Rh73hxHLI/AAAAAAAAEzk/rmurZlO0nPc/IMG_7552.JPG[/img]

As for me, I don't even waste time.
Once I see those evil kettles, I push pregnant women out of my way, trample on little babies still learning to crawl & take to my heels.

No time.

*spits angry
why must u trample on their little babies,can't u just run normally, without having to cause disaster first.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by demovertion: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2019
You are very lazy! So you left your kitchen dirty and expect your girl to come and clean, cook, Bang? What!
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2019
AlphaStyles:
WAWA IDIOT
F@ggot
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nise: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2019
supremepontiff:
That girl must be from Ebonyi.

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Victorisoni3(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A great fool is always ungrateful.

My friend find stew and eat that rice and stop looking for excuses up and down.
Her village people did not force you to date her.

Why won't our generation be in trouble when you shamelessly converted your grandmother's kettle.
But must you abuse the young man?

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by cbright4real(f): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2019
but d rice is done
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Redcoffee: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2019
See this op, are you husband material? Are you supposed to sleep with her before marriage?
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2019
koyyes:

Read the post again you hear. The negroe is a dirty pig.
What stops the negroe from using his own number 6 to wash his own dirty pot himself? Is he handicapped? If you are calling the girl lazy, what will you call the negroe? No be him dommot? no be him get the pot?

Use the brain in your head.

Broke negroes have a level of wickedness and frustration running through their veins that they need to check because females are not the cause of their misery.

Nonsense.

grin
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Kirinwa:

What partnership? A husband should be washing plates and sweeping? These new generation girls. No wonder celebrity marriages never last with all these warped western cultures being forced into African civilization.

Men never start what you can't finish because any day you fail to do it, it becomes a sin.

Imagine yourself with your hommies chilling and girl be like honey the dishes are not washed, wash them, am going to plait my hair.

A man can't wash plate and sweep, but a woman is expected to work and support her man?

When I say without money, the bulk of you are very useless, e go be like insult.

Who was washing your plates and cleaning your space before marriage? Lazy self-entitled creatures.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Victorisoni3:

But must you abuse the young man?
Kindly underline the part I abused your brother. wink
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by holygenius3(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Na so my roommate back then dey use frying pan to cook white beans o. It's well o
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Goodquestion(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A great fool is always ungrateful.

My friend find stew and eat that rice and stop looking for excuses up and down.
Her village people did not force you to date her.

Why won't our generation be in trouble when you shamelessly converted your grandmother's kettle.

I don't think you will be happy if your girlfriend should do that. I have had almost the same experience and discontinued the relationship.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Goodquestion(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

A man can't wash plate and sweep, but a woman is expected to work and support her man?

When I say without money, the bulk of you are very useless, e go be like insult.

Who was washing your plates and cleaning your space before marriage? Lazy self-entitled creatures.

After all the insult you will still say yes I do to one of lazy self-entitled creatures. Thank God your father is a man.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2019
Goodquestion:

I don't think you will be happy if your girlfriend should do that. I have had almost the same experience and discontinued the relationship.
Dear Goodquestion,

Jason is not a lazy and irresponsible fellow and moreover, I am dating a princess and not "Ekaette"

Thanks!
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

For your information I might be anything but lazy. Thank heavens you said before marriage, the essence of marrying you is for you to take handle domestic chores, be a lover to your man and bear children. That's being blunt. If you know you can't handle such responsibilities, say NO when an African man proposes.

I doubt you are married, if by luck you are; tell us if your man cooks, sweeps the house and washes your undies cos that's what you want to turn men to.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2019
Kirinwa:

For your information I might be anything but lazy. Thank heavens you said before marriage, the essence of marrying you is for you to take handle domestic chores, be a lover to your man and bear children. That's being blunt. If you know you can't handle such responsibilities, say NO when an African man proposes.

I doubt you are married, if by luck you are; tell us if your man cooks, sweeps the house and washes your undies cos that's what you want to turn men to.

And what is the essence of marrying you?
For you to bring your big prick to the table ba?

Stop thinking every African man is lazy like you. No hardworking person would be okay sitting in a dirty house, waiting for a woman to come sweep and clean. Such a man is a BIG PIG, be he African, European or from Mars.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2019
Goodquestion:

After all the insult you will still say yes I do to one of lazy self-entitled creatures. Thank God your father is a man.

My father is not a lazy self-entitled man.
We are in lack of role model fathers.
I presume lots of you watched your fathers over labour your mum, till she had arthritis. So you grow up thinking it is the standard.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I will provide financially for her and make sure she doesn't lack both materially and otherwise. Take her out, buy gifts for her. Generator and a refrigerator will be there in case she wishes to keep food stored and may be I might sneak up to her in the kitchen, hold her by the waist and plant a kiss on her lips.

To be honest with you, I wonder what's hard in washing dishes and cooking. Its even a pleasure with the advent of gas. It hardly takes 1 hour for any meal to be ready or is it sweeping and mopping the house? What the problem is, is the kind of mindset you girls are bringing to a man's house.

Was your father washing dishes for your mum and sweeping the house? In igboland its a taboo.

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2019
Kirinwa:

I will provide financially for her and make sure she doesn't lack both materially and otherwise. Take her out, buy gifts for her. Generator and a refrigerator will be there in case she wishes to keep food stored and may be I might sneak up to her in the kitchen, hold her by the waist and plant a kiss on her lips.

To be honest with you, I wonder what's hard in washing dishes and cooking. Its even a pleasure with the advent of gas. It hardly takes 1 hour for any meal to be ready or is it sweeping and mopping the house? What the problem is, is the kind of mindset you girls are bringing to a man's house.

Was your father washing dishes for your mum and sweeping the house? In igboland its a taboo.

You wash dishes for yourself!!!
You eat with plates, not from the air!
You wash it for yourself!! That is what sensible humans do, clean up after themselves. Take care of themselves. Anything short and that person is a self-entitled two-legged PIG! Ezigbo ezi!!!

There is nothing in washing dishes and sweeping, yet you can't do it?

I ask you again, this woman is working, so all the talk of you bringing money is useless. Aside money and your prick, what else can you offer a woman?

This is why independent women see little or no need for an average Naija man. You all are just age multipliers. You make a 30yrs old woman look 60... Then you come online to ask why women age faster in marriage, the reason is simple, she is married to a Kerewawa abi na Kirinwa!

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You wash dishes for yourself!!!
You eat with plates, not from the air!
You wash it for yourself!! That is what sensible humans do, clean up after themselves. Take care of themselves. Anything short and that person is a self-entitled two-legged PIG! Ezigbo ezi!!!

There is nothing in washing dishes and sweeping, yet you can't do it?

I ask you again, this woman is working, so all the talk of you bringing money is useless. Aside money and your prick, what else can you offer a woman?

This is why independent women see little or no need for an average Naija man. You all are just age multipliers. You make a 30yrs old woman look 60... Then you come online to ask why women age faster in marriage, the reason is simple, she is married to a Kerewawa abi na Kirinwa!

You sound so pathetic and immature. You even deliberately ignored my questions. Does your father eat from the air? Does he wash his plates after eating? Stay single then.

In African society married women are respected and generally considered responsible unless those that chose to soil themselves.

Stay single if it makes you happy then and quit whining.

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Kirinwa:

You sound so pathetic and immature. You even deliberately ignored my questions. Does your father eat from the air? Does he wash his plates after eating? Stay single then.

In African society married women are respected and generally considered responsible unless those that chose to soil themselves.

Stay single if it makes you happy then and quit whining.

Yes, my father washes the plates he uses to eat. He doesn't sit, waiting for my mum to come wash them. My father is not an African pig.

I don't need to stay single. You are assuming every man is a lazy pig like...

Now, answer my own question. Of what use are you to an independent woman? Abi are you a sex doll?

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Yes, my father washes the plates he uses to eat. He doesn't sit, waiting for my mum to come wash them. My father is not an African pig.

I don't need to stay single. You are assuming every man is a lazy pig like...

Now, answer my own question. Of what use are you to an independent woman? Abi are you a sex doll?

Independent kee you there. grin If you are independent, then you don't need a man. Remain single. Eheh? Who you epp?
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kirinwa:

Independent kee you there. grin If you are independent, then you don't need a man. Remain single. Eheh? Who you epp?

You see, you can't answer the question.
It is going to expose you for who you are, an African sex object. I spit on all sex dolls.

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kirinwa:

AntiBrutus:

The advent of tiles have made cleaning a pleasure. God bless those that made the mopping bucket. Where you don't have to squeeze water after mopping. Simply add a little detergent to water. Put mop inside the water, put it in the perforated hole on the bucket and turn it around. Splendid isn't it?
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kirinwa:

The advent of tiles have made cleaning a pleasure. God bless those that made the mopping bucket. Where you don't have to squeeze water after mopping. Simply add a little detergent to water. Put mop inside the water, put it in the perforated hole on the bucket and turn it around. Splendid isn't it?

That is all you are good for, providing money. Once you go broke or jobless, you become a useless sex object.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You see, you can't answer the question.
It is going to expose you for who you are, an African sex object. I spit on all sex dolls.

Have you paused to think why all these successful women still desire marriage or are you saying that Paul Okoye, JJ Okocha and Saraki wash dishes when they are married?

Continue fantasizing, when you are done. Smell your mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.