Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! (59937 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / I Gave Her A Bugged Phone / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
See What My Ex Girlfriend Did To Me (FULL STORY)

OMO FEAR WOMEN O.

On the 27th of December 2019 around 4:30pm I went out to do a POS transaction, after imputing my 4 digit pin into the almost-dead POS Machine.

I noticed 4 men in black with guns walking towards my direction, at first I thought it was armed robbers. The POS operator quickly ran away leaving his Card machine at the desk. When I noticed this guys were coming for me, I activated the Husain Bolt in me, this men ran after me.

I knew all the short cuts in my street so it was easy to disappear in no time. I ran towards an estate in my area, the plan was to get help from the security men stationed at the estate and vanish in no time. The men who were chasing me knew they can never catch up with me in this world or next. Before I could take a left turn heading to the estate.

I heard gun shots, I was sure these guys shot at me. Omo, I stopped running immediately to avoid been killed at the spot. The men ran towards me and informed me that they are men from SARS. I knew I was in a mess, not because I committed any crime, but because it’s a Friday evening. Which simply means I can stay in there cell till Monday (if you have been in law enforcement cell before you should understand what I mean).

One of the guys gave me a dirty and resounding slap. Out of Reflex I returned the Slap ASAP. I shouldn’t have done that but it was just reflex, nobody messes with me with out getting double of the dose. lol.

The other three men jumped on me, I was beating properly before dragged to the van. While been dragged, I saw my girl friend staring at me amongst the crowd. She did not look surprised at all. I did not read meanings into it. When we got to there station I was thrown in there cell with out questioning or been allowed to call anyone.

Typing……….

Seyiemath:
Part 2

While in the cell, 3 other guys were in the same cell, one of them claimed to be the presido or whatever. I was asked for “cell show” i never knew what cell show meant at that time, but man gats use brain. I told them I had it but it’s with the officers, promising to give all of it to them once I have access to it. Na so them free me o.

After some minutes I was called up, an officer came to open the cell. I was taken to room for questioning. The guy who was interrogating me showed me a pos machine, the same one i used in doing transactions in my street.

I knew I was been framed for something I had no idea, but I told them I’m not saying a word till I call my parents and get a lawyer. The officers refused and threaten to kill me ASAP.

Ah, when I heard kill I was humbled, I also saw a lot of badly injured guys who were left to die in some cells. Hmmmm Omo fear don Dey catch me already, I decided to talk, I told all I know and they were still asking me more questions that I barely have answers to. At this point it was clear that answering questions will not save me but make matters worst.

I decided not to say anything else regardless of what happens, I was taking back to my cell. One of my cell mate was called too but he did not return to the cell, I don’t know what really happened to him.

After some time, the police men came to my cell and I said I was been moved to there headquarters that was when I knew I was in a big mess

Typing…….

Seyiemath:
Part 3.

When we got to the headquarters, I was thrown into a single cell, it was just me in a very tiny room. Meanwhile news got to my parents that I was arrested by police men. My parents were directed to the headquarters. When they got here, the police told them that I was involved in multi million dollar scam which involved a foreign bank domiciled in the US.

Lol multi million dollar scam, na me Dey use POS withdraw 🤣🤣. I was assigned a lawyer immediately. When the lawyer arrived it was too late already to sort things out, so he left to come back on Monday morning, My parents left too.

I spent the weekend in a very tiny space, dark and smelly. That was when I knew that freedom is a special gift from God. Meanwhile, I had this girlfriend that I was seeing at that time, she had a lot of male friends which I can’t explain there source of wealth. I never associated with any of them because I no too like wahala.

One day I over heard my girlfriend talking to someone on a phone call, and the conversation was to get BVN and full account details of someone, I did not bother because I felt it’s just a random conversation and did not concern me.

I never knew it was my BVN and account details these guys were sourcing for. The day I was arrested, in the morning of that day, I tried accessing my bank app to do some transactions when I noticed that I was logged out of my bank app. I immediately called my bank and they promised to fix it.

I never knew my girlfriend had access to my banking details, changed my loggings and used my dollar account to receive a large sum of money from the US. I never knew any of these things until Monday morning.

On Monday, my lawyer arrived and the officers called me out. We went to an office but my lawyer insisted on having a private conversation with me, the police agreed and left. My lawyer told me that my account received about $150,000.

When I heard the amount I did not react until the lawyer repeated the amount again, that is when I heard the dollars, I was thinking it’s in naira. I told my lawyer that I was clean and had no connection to the money in my bank account.

My lawyer explained other evidences and begged me to tell him the truth, after our lengthy conversation the office came in.

He asked me to give out all the names of my gang members, are you kidding me ?

My lawyer jumped in and did what lawyers knows how to do best, after all the interrogations , my lawyer filled for BAIL, but it was bounced.

On Tuesday officers from EFCC came and hijacked the case, I was taken to there office and immediately they did a mugshot of me with the offense I did not commit bodily written and the wooden board.

Typing…….

Seyiemath:
Part 4.

While In EFCC office, I saw one of my girl friend’s Friend. I did not say a word to him. After some time 2 other guys that looked so familiar walked in too. That was when I realized that I was used in the fraudulent transaction.

I couldn’t think of what to do next because my brain wasn’t responding. My mumu lawyer was supposed to be in the office that same day, but he did not show up. When my parents came, I requested to have access to a better lawyer. One of my childhood friend who happens to be a lawyer was called up to replace the other guy. I thought that was a smart move but it later came back to hunt me.

I narrated everything I knew to the new lawyer, and he promised to help me, that was what I thought. 6 days have passed and I was still locked up in a cell with other criminals.

I heard a lot of stories from different inmates, some stole millions while some were innocent and so on and so fort.

Those guys that I could recognize were still in there cell because I could see them from mine. My final year examination was a week away. I was getting very paranoid but I try as much as I could to stay calm and wait for God’s grace.

When things got too much for me, I had to tell my lawyer about the Guys I was suspecting, he did not react nor ask me other questions regarding my claims. I wondered. I also heard that my bank account was frozen and my little business which I had. The business was a small restaurant in front of my school gate. This restaurant gives me a steady income of 30- 35k on weekdays and very less on weekends especially sundays.

Everything was shut down because of this case, my lawyer started asking me why I was suspecting the other guys, I told him what I know.

I never knew this lawyer was also working for the scammers and there family had paid him handsomely to make sure those guys wasn’t arrested.

All the informations I told this lawyer was later used against me. 2 days later, it was our first hearing in court and that Was when realized my lawyer was also linked or associated with the lawyer of the real fraud stars.

Typing ……

Seyiemath:
Part 5.

While in court room, my lawyer wasn’t helpful at all, he wasn’t dishing out facts that will prove my innocence. The lawyer was acting like a 100 level law student. I knew if i kept quiet and let him continue, I will be declared guilty of the crime which I did not commit.

I had no other choice than to cause a scene in court, the judge allowed me to speak when some officers tried stopping me. I told the court how I was arrested( which my lawyer did not made mention of). The judge asked me why I ran away when I noticed police men walking towards me, I explained why, stating that I thought it was armed robbers and not police men. I also explain to the judge that shots were fired at me. Etc.

The judge was interested in my claims and he gave me more time to speak, i narrated my whole day to the judge and everything I know. They called for a break, my lawyer and other lawyers were summoned in private to have a conversation, after a while, the court session continued. The judge adjourned the case for a later date.

I was bundled back into my van with other criminals, when we got to the office, I requested to call my previous lawyer. Before my lawyer arrived, some officers took me to an empty room, threatening to send me to jail if I don’t cooperate with them, when I resisted I was beaten up, I had to fake fainting before they stopped.

When my lawyer finally arrived, he was so angry seeing me in my condition, and that is when we had to fight back, he made a suggestion that made the case to be over stretched.

He told me that he was going to sue EFCC for various offenses against me. It was game on. He also filled for bail which was approved on a later date.

The day I was bailed out, I collected all my property. I did not go to my place because I don’t know what was coming for me, my parents took me to uncles place and told me not to leave the house for any reason.

I was in my uncles house hiding like a prisoner, my final year exams had passed, I did not border because all I wanted at that time was my freedom.

While in hideout, strange numbers do call threatening to kill me if I don’t drop the case I filled against EFCC immediately. I informed my lawyer too. I also get sms telling me to plead guilty to the crime which I did not commit or I will be killed.

All of the sms and phone numbers who called to threatening me was sent to my lawyer, as proves. I never knew all of those threats were real. My phone was tracked, and this guys knew my location. As a tech enthusiast, I knew my phone location was been spied on, because my phones location icon always turn on even if it’s turned off, I also noticed my phone was slower compared to before, so clearly, a novice is tracking and watching me for sure.

Typing……..

Seyiemath:
Part 6.

As soon as I was sure that my phone was been spied on by a novice, it was time to attack and not defend anymore.

I explained my plans to my uncle but he suggested we defend and wait for any intruder. My uncle owned a licensed kala, so his plan was for us to wait and strike when anyone shows up in the house.

I wasn’t ready for any of those BS, I went on with my plan, I wasn’t ready to add moda to my already existing case. I installed one of the best anti spying software in the market at that time. I Paid for the premium plan in other to get the pro features.

After scanning my phone, the software showed me the existing data breaches on my phone, OMG I had a lot of data breaches, one particular malicious note got my attention, I copied the I.p address from the software and I had to look up the source.

I powered up my uncles laptop and checked out the I.p address. It brought out the location of the I.p address, the network provider, device etc. All the info was pointing at a particular location.

I sent all the data to my lawyer and it was game on. After knowing the particular device that was on my phone, it was time to do some hide and seek. I explained the current updates with my uncle and he was in.

The plan was to draw whoever planned to hurt me to the house and get cctv footages of that person and use it as evidence in court. And to executing this plan perfectly, me and uncle need to exit the house but still need to keep my phone in the house, so that the hacker can still access my real time location.

I further installed some remote access softwares on my phone ( I won’t mention the name of the software so as to avoid people using for malicious purposes).

When the software were installed and working, my uncle could access, operate and do whatever he wants on my phone from His. And the location and I.p address will be from my phone. The next day, as early as 3am me and my uncle left the house to a hotel far away from the house.

Before then, my uncle already activated his cctv cameras in the house. That same day from my uncles phone, I called the number who have been threatening me from my phone, using the remote access tool, the plan was to provoke whoever will pick the call to the point were my uncles home will be attacked.

I kept doing it for days with no positive result, it was day 3 and no one came to the house and I and my uncle was already loosing hope and getting frustrated.

We kept calling those number via a remote access we installed already, provoking them and coursing. My phone was still on in my uncles house.

We slept off and in the morning , we reviewed the cctv footages as usual, when all of a sudden we noticed people breaking into the house, and going straight to my phone which was in my uncles room. This guys were in a dark mask, we couldn’t see any face, just figures.

But luckily enough this guys took my phone, we immediately turned on the remote access software that was installed on both phones.

I noticed the phone wasn’t in use, I kept watching my phone from my uncles phone. My eyes was glued on the phone for hours.

The plan was to turn on my phone selfie camera and take a screen shot of the face of the person that had my phone. I waited for house, when all of a sudden my phone turned on and someone was operating it, I turned on the selfie camera, and the face I saw really shocked me.

Typing………..

Xlogistics:
Part 7.

Same might wonder how I knew all this software tricks, well it’s easy, I love tech so much that I do watch videos on YouTube regarding stuffs like this. I also watch Dark web videos on YouTube too. That is how I learnt all the tricks and methods I used, I couldn’t wait on police to do there job cos trust me those guys don’t know basic tech related shortcuts.

Back to the story, when I launched the software I turned on the selfie camera, the face I saw shocked me.. it was my girlfriend’s face. At first I thought maybe she was held against her will, or she was been forced to go through my phone.

To be sure, I activated the recording app on my phone, the phone she was holding. I listened to there conversations that is when I knew she was in all along.

This girl who I thought loved me was working with some yahooooo buys to run me street. She was the person who gave out all of my banking informations to these guys, she had access to my dollar account on the day of my arrest.

I quickly made copies of the selfie footages and voice recording and sent all of the data to my lawyer. I was still listening to there conversations when all of a sudden the phone was turned off.

I had all the info I needed and it was time to counter them, my lawyer got a court order that was issued to MTN, my lawyer had the I P address and some data which I sent to him. The plan was to get the phone numbers attached to the server from MTN, because the data was attached to there network as a provider.

MTN was reluctant at first not until my lawyer gave them the court order and threatened to sue them, when they heard the millions of naira that will be filled with, they started been responsive.

After a while we had the number, it was one of my girlfriends friend that owned the number. When I got the information, I was happy and sad at the same time.

This boys weren’t smart to run stuffs codedly, how can you be so dull to attach your registered numbers with stuffs like this.

Well I know I can still find more loopholes, I did more digging and I got all I wanted. Everything was sent to my lawyer and I was ready for my next hearing in court.

Me and my uncle was still in that hotel room located outside town, I was under estimating this yah00 boys, I never knew they were good enough. They did a reverse connection on my phone ( the phone they had in there possession) and they noticed someone was watching them. The court hearing was 2 days away we just needed to survive 2 nights.

I never knew 2 nights can be very long. This was when me I and my uncle faced the toughest and roughest events.

our location was exposed, men were sent to our hotel room to come silent us. It was on a Thursday evening around 5pm when all of a sudden some hefty looking men came through the hotel gates, our room was on the 2nd floor just opposite the hotel entrance. I saw them, at I first I thought it was bouncers from the club down stairs. I observed there body language between them and the security men, something was off.

My uncle was sleeping, I did not want to wake him up out of false alarm, I decided to walk towards the stair cases so I can hear there conversations between them and the manager of the hotel, something wasn’t right at all. They told the manager that they were looking for us, saying we had a scheduled meeting together. Lol, meeting ko, Maltina ni.

I ran to my room and jumped on my uncle, it was time to run.

Typing…………….

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Nice2023(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
I can't fear women...when I turned 20,my mum called me one day and said,pls,that i should never love blindly.

That it kills faster.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Starz825(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Post the remaining shit na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Starz825:
Post the remaining shit na

Sure thing bro

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nice2023:
I can't fear women...when I turned 20,my mum called me one day and said,pls,that i should never love blindly.

That it kills faster.

That’s a good one

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Part 2

While in the cell, 3 other guys were in the same cell, one of them claimed to be the presido or whatever. I was asked for “cell show” i never knew what cell show meant at that time, but man gats use brain. I told them I had it but it’s with the officers, promising to give all of it to them once I have access to it. Na so them free me o.

After some minutes I was called up, an officer came to open the cell. I was taken to room for questioning. The guy who was interrogating me showed me a pos machine, the same one i used in doing transactions in my street.

I knew I was been framed for something I had no idea, but I told them I’m not saying a word till I call my parents and get a lawyer. The officers refused and threaten to kill me ASAP.

Ah, when I heard kill I was humbled, I also saw a lot of badly injured guys who were left to die in some cells. Hmmmm Omo fear don Dey catch me already, I decided to talk, I told all I know and they were still asking me more questions that I barely have answers to. At this point it was clear that answering questions will not save me but make matters worst.

I decided not to say anything else regardless of what happens, I was taking back to my cell. One of my cell mate was called too but he did not return to the cell, I don’t know what really happened to him.

After some time, the police men came to my cell and I said I was been moved to there headquarters that was when I knew I was in a big mess

Typing…….

Xlogistics:
Part 8.

I woke my sleeping uncle up, and explained all what was going on to him in 30 secs. He picked up his phone and we had to run towards the backyard of the hotel while trying not to be spotted or heard by the guys who came to silent us.

This hotel had a catfish pond at the back, the only choice at that time was to hide in the smelly fish pond. I had no other choice, me that hate the smell of fish so much that made me to stop eating fish since I was 5, now a fish pond is the only option on the table.

The pond had less fishes so it was easy to hide there comfortably. We jumped into the pond immediately, at first, the cat fish were so jumpy but it reduced afterwards.

The men who came for us went to our room that I am sure of but were they went to afterwards no body knows, so it was unsafe to leave the fish pond. We stayed in the pond for like 2 hours, I even made friends with the fishes 😊. It was getting cold when all of a sudden, I heard footsteps walking towards the pond.

The metal used in covering the pond was opened, luckily enough it was one of the workers who came to pick one fish based on order. When she opened the pond, she got shocked seeing 2 male inside a fishpond.

She released a heavy scream out of fear and that brought attention to the backyard. A lot of the workers rushed to the backyard to see what was going on. I couldn’t explain what was going on to the workers because I don’t know where to start from, it was a very funny site.

The manager also came to the backyard when the mumu workers couldn’t comprehend anything we were saying. When the manager came up, we explained everything to him in private and he was acting like he understood the situation .

We never knew the manager and the men who came for us had exchanged phone numbers. Based on my calculations, the men who came for us most have claimed to be law enforcement agents and convinced the manager to call them if ever we come back.

The manager calmed us down and promised us full security, I knew something was off and I could tell the manager was lying. I told me uncle that we have to leave ASAP that something was wrong. My uncle was already fed up with all of these drama. We went back to the room, and started packing our stuffs as fast as we could when I noticed one of those guys walked into the hotel again.

It was just one guy, so I wasn’t too scared. I discussed the plan I had with my uncle and it was game on, we turned off the lights in the room and waited for the guy to walked in.

After 3-4 minutes, we heard someone opening the door from outside. The door was opened and he walked in…..
Typing…………..

Xlogistics:
Part 9. AND FINAL. (Make everybody rest)

I Will summarize all the events that happened in this last part, because a lot of readers have been on my neck.

: When the man walked into the room, I threw a glass cup towards the TV stand to send him to the wrong direction. I and my uncle were standing beside the Closet in the dark.

When we succeeded in sending him the wrong way, I used the pressing iron that was in the room to give him a heavy bang at the back of his head(self defense ladies and gentlemen).

When he fell on the floor we quickly emptied his pocket and disarm him, we gave him a proper beating sha. It was time to leave the hotel.

I told my uncle that we can’t both walk out of the hotel at the same time, one of us needs to go out first, while the other follow.

We left all our belongings and my uncle went out first, we had planned on a meeting point if we succeed. While my uncle was leaving the hotel gate, we heard shots, my uncle ran back into the hotel with a speed of 3,000k/hr lol. Funny enough it wasn’t gun shots both but from a car tyre driving nearby.

That made me laugh real bad, it was a very funny scene which helped to relax the nerves. My uncle went out and after 10 minutes it was my turn to leave the hotel, I walked very fast to the meeting point, praying I meet my uncle there.

Luckily enough I met him there.

//BASED ON POPULAR SUGGESTIONS, HERE IS THE SUMMARY OF THE EVENTS THAT UNFOLDED AFTERWARDS.//

When we arrive in court on the day of the hearing, my lawyer presented all the facts and evidence to the jury. A later day was scheduled for hearing. Finally we won the case and all the charges dropped. But the surprising part of it is the role my girlfriend played in setting me up.

Anyway the case I filled against EFCC/SARS took a year and the half to conclude. I also won that case too. I was compensated with a large sum of money, I gave all of the money to my uncle because he lost a lot during the process.

What did I learn from my experience ?

1. Your SIM card and phone should both have different passwords(not phone pattern)

2. Don’t trust your girlfriend, don’t loose guard.

3. Always scan your phone with anti $pying softwares once in 2 months, at least.

4. Always fight law enforcement agencies, not physical fight, but with law.

5. Be intelligent and think fast.

6. Learn basic tech prompts, it might save you.

7. The police is not your friend.

8. Keep your life extremely private. You don’t have to be friends with everyone.

9. Having CCTV cameras is no brainer

10. Own a licensed metal if you can

11. Na only God they save Nigerians.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Oluwasheyijossy: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Waiting for more sir...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Chijioke4535(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omo undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by oli360(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Finish the shit already!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Streetmovement(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You better come and finish what you started

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by ItisWell22(f): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
😢
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by seanwilliam(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
If you don’t want make I swear for u, come and complete this Tori. I keep refreshing this page

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Part 3.

When we got to the headquarters, I was thrown into a single cell, it was just me in a very tiny room. Meanwhile news got to my parents that I was arrested by police men. My parents were directed to the headquarters. When they got here, the police told them that I was involved in multi million dollar scam which involved a foreign bank domiciled in the US.

Lol multi million dollar scam, na me Dey use POS withdraw 🤣🤣. I was assigned a lawyer immediately. When the lawyer arrived it was too late already to sort things out, so he left to come back on Monday morning, My parents left too.

I spent the weekend in a very tiny space, dark and smelly. That was when I knew that freedom is a special gift from God. Meanwhile, I had this girlfriend that I was seeing at that time, she had a lot of male friends which I can’t explain there source of wealth. I never associated with any of them because I no too like wahala.

One day I over heard my girlfriend talking to someone on a phone call, and the conversation was to get BVN and full account details of someone, I did not bother because I felt it’s just a random conversation and did not concern me.

I never knew it was my BVN and account details these guys were sourcing for. The day I was arrested, in the morning of that day, I tried accessing my bank app to do some transactions when I noticed that I was logged out of my bank app. I immediately called my bank and they promised to fix it.

I never knew my girlfriend had access to my banking details, changed my loggings and used my dollar account to receive a large sum of money from the US. I never knew any of these things until Monday morning.

On Monday, my lawyer arrived and the officers called me out. We went to an office but my lawyer insisted on having a private conversation with me, the police agreed and left. My lawyer told me that my account received about $150,000.

When I heard the amount I did not react until the lawyer repeated the amount again, that is when I heard the dollars, I was thinking it’s in naira. I told my lawyer that I was clean and had no connection to the money in my bank account.

My lawyer explained other evidences and begged me to tell him the truth, after our lengthy conversation the office came in.

He asked me to give out all the names of my gang members, are you kidding me ?

My lawyer jumped in and did what lawyers knows how to do best, after all the interrogations , my lawyer filled for BAIL, but it was bounced.

On Tuesday officers from EFCC came and hijacked the case, I was taken to there office and immediately they did a mugshot of me with the offense I did not commit bodily written and the wooden board.

Typing…….

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
seanwilliam:
If you don’t want make I swear for u, come and complete this Tori. I keep refreshing this page

Part 3 is here o

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Evergreen4(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Omo! Your babe is wicked. Please mention me when you drop the next chapter.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Sucre6: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bro come Finnish the story nah, e go teach many lesson here

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by TheFreshVanilla: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Your story is not adding up but interesting Nollywood script.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by manchyme: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nice story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Part 4.

While In EFCC office, I saw one of my girl friend’s Friend. I did not say a word to him. After some time 2 other guys that looked so familiar walked in too. That was when I realized that I was used in the fraudulent transaction.

I couldn’t think of what to do next because my brain wasn’t responding. My mumu lawyer was supposed to be in the office that same day, but he did not show up. When my parents came, I requested to have access to a better lawyer. One of my childhood friend who happens to be a lawyer was called up to replace the other guy. I thought that was a smart move but it later came back to hunt me.

I narrated everything I knew to the new lawyer, and he promised to help me, that was what I thought. 6 days have passed and I was still locked up in a cell with other criminals.

I heard a lot of stories from different inmates, some stole millions while some were innocent and so on and so fort.

Those guys that I could recognize were still in there cell because I could see them from mine. My final year examination was a week away. I was getting very paranoid but I try as much as I could to stay calm and wait for God’s grace.

When things got too much for me, I had to tell my lawyer about the Guys I was suspecting, he did not react nor ask me other questions regarding my claims. I wondered. I also heard that my bank account was frozen and my little business which I had. The business was a small restaurant in front of my school gate. This restaurant gives me a steady income of 30- 35k on weekdays and very less on weekends especially sundays.

Everything was shut down because of this case, my lawyer started asking me why I was suspecting the other guys, I told him what I know.

I never knew this lawyer was also working for the scammers and there family had paid him handsomely to make sure those guys wasn’t arrested.

All the informations I told this lawyer was later used against me. 2 days later, it was our first hearing in court and that Was when realized my lawyer was also linked or associated with the lawyer of the real fraud stars.

Typing ……

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sucre6:
Bro come Finnish the story nah, e go teach many lesson here

Part 4 is here

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

Part 4 is here
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Oparasunny125(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
That your girlfriend na baddo ooo
But you lose guarding your bank details na Bleep up ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

Ok, if I be you, I go just keep quiet and learn

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Seyiemath:

Part 4 is here

If this story is true then it is sweet to hear...
I have no pity for Foolish boys in love...
None of my girlfriends even know my fullname not to talk of having access to my phones and even account details... Talk much my dollar account...
You are loose spineless weakling in love... Thank God she messed You up real bad..
Next time you would know how to date women and still retain a bossy attitude...
Mu Mu you go loose guard because of To To...
No pity for you...

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by teehazzy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Calm down and drink water.

None of my girlfriends even know my fullname not to talk of having access to my phones and even account details... Talk much my dollar account...
You are loose spineless weakling in love... Thank God she messed You up real bad..
No pity for you...[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Seyiemath(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

No pity for you...

We all learn from mistakes my gee. You wey Dey form king solomon go Dey mess up on a daily

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Seyiemath:

We all learn from mistakes my gee. You wey Dey form king solomon go Dey mess up on a daily

The last time i was a pussy in relationships with Women was year 2015... Since then, I turned full Alpha till date...
Normally I don't advertise the Redpill.. but if You were Redpilled, you for no loose guard like dis ..
If you have learnt from this bitter experience then fine.. if you have not .. More lamentations would still come in no distant future...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

The last time i was a pussy in relationships with Women was year 2015... Since then, I turned full Alpha till date...
Normally I don't advertise the Redpill.. but if You were Redpilled, you for no loose guard like dis ..
If you have learnt from this bitter experience then fine.. if you have not .. More lamentations would still come in no distant future...

Bro rest. The strongest (samson) and wisest(solomon) men for Bibile looseguard to Woman.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by Incognito21: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Bro rest. The strongest (samson) and wisest(solomon) men for Bibile looseguard to Woman.

Fact

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by TheFreshVanilla: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
You only learn from real life experiences, not some made-up stories.
Seyiemath:

Ok, if I be you, I go just keep quiet and learn

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Emulate them and continue loosing guard to women...
Ain't You... Never gonna be You...
So Do you...
My opinion remains unchanged.. when Dem show you shege.. if you create thread here.. I go still mock you...
Rest Kid... And go Simping later...

18 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! by jedaii(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
I really appreciate the story. I just wished you could type a little faster and finish the story as soon as possible. Thanks 🙌🙌

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.