Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car (80823 Views)

Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / Sexy Slay Mamas Bares Completely Nude For New Year 2019 (photos) / I Am Too Hot & Sexy : Slay Queen Puts Her Massive Chest On Display (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by philsbaba: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
khg
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Eexus: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:
thunder fire this flat head..
so your drug sales purchased car is more valuable than a human life..
be like make I use those stick weh Fulani herdsmen deh hold use am whip his head to flatten his already flat skull
[color=#990000][/color]
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by EmekaBlue(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
He just made a comment na and didnt blast her...bloggers easy with una headlines

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by crackhouse(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's Bentley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Estellie: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Marketing strategy gone wrong. grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by ThatIgboBoy: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
babe wey use style dey wait for the owner of that car

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by MrMcJay(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Money cannot buy class.
That's the problem with illiterates who stumble into money.

Eg Shepopo

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Hoodbilonia: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
She for don upload tire for her instagram page
Fake ass okpo dem
If na me
I go beat u tire
Bich

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by DuMebi1030: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Shey the Zoooooom no go old niiii undecided
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by kingreign(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
legalwealth:
What is the big deal about her sitting comfortably on his car?

You think say na your Honda or your Lexus? If na you I know you for roast her whole village alive. Evil vile person.
On Thursday, I'm coming to Ondo, I hope to see your Oba and report your case to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by written007: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Of all the ongoings, what catches my erection, sorry my attention is how the lady goes from behavioural trappings of a sane, decent and moral living and dressing patterns to shading her unclothedness. Selling yourself by yourself on top of a stranger' car. What an irony and a mockery!!!!! I don't ngive strangers my number...until she sees me in my friend' ride. OdĂȘ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by vislabraye(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:
be like make I use those stick weh Fulani herdsmen deh hold use am whip his head to flatten his already flat skull

How does sitting on a car save her life?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's chiipink
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:
Yeye dey smell !

At least he's better than you... He wasn't moved by her beauty ( the stupid girl thinks she can sit on any car just because she's fine ?)
You probably would have given the girl the car keys on your knees if you were in the same situation ...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by jericco1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
deepwater:
Same way a visitor in my estate sat on my whip the other day. And spoilt the paint with her sharp dress.

It's very disrespectful to misuse people's prop.

pls ma what is a "whip". I never enter Yankee b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
If that was my car i just take the slay queen Home and fuvk her, Case closed. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Funkybabee(f): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Some people are naturally stupid shaa, which kind car
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
I don't know why they like doing this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Darevofpeace(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
She was advertising her fresh laps,she want the owner of the car also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Orpe7(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Drug barons
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by LZAA: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:
undecided grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:

He has a flat skull abi? You that has oblong skull...what have you thought out with the brain your skull houses to bring yourself out of poverty?

Bullion van chaperone!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ohhhhh this thing dy bed me
This guy no Sabi disgrace person if to na me Ehh she go cry na baby for there....... What nonsense is that.... Slay on top my car Wat a folk is that

Anyway jst check what I have in my signature and if need be let me know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by coolestchris(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
prince3009:

He has a flat skull abi? You that has oblong skull...what have you thought out with the brain your skull houses to bring yourself out of poverty?

Bullion van chaperone!
i represent the ancient city !!!
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by samsam2019: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:
so much hatred and bile .

I'm not even Igbo but you need to have a word with yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by D1zion: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
She don use am posse,snap the brag for friends say she don get new catch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.