Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car (80843 Views)

Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / Sexy Slay Mamas Bares Completely Nude For New Year 2019 (photos) / I Am Too Hot & Sexy : Slay Queen Puts Her Massive Chest On Display (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by etimism1981: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
She is not after the car but the owner. It is another method business lady use in luring their customer, look at her legs. She know what is doing. I had similar experience. I packed my car at junction just to pick sth from a nearby shop a few minutes later l saw a lady siting at the boot of my car unfortunate for her she met the person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by KingAzubuike(f): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lawnray:
Na so dem dy do,evn for mall,dem go dy hang around expensive cars
Lol .. The guy doesn't know that she dey use style get the attention of the owner. Ladies can smell money from 20 miles away. Just like you said , even in malls that's the scope they use. Dem go dey hang around flashy rides hoping the owner can come around so they can get his attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Revolva(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
I like dat bro don't show no mercy

These wanna bes hoes like material things too .much if na me i go jack her up and kick her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by kernel001: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
fk001:
Yeye crap.

Most Igbo's are narcissist.

The slay queen was probably looking for maga, but unfortunately her ticket don cut

Same way... Most Yorubas are conceited.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by mightyhaze: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
fk001:
Yeye crap.

Most Igbo's are narcissist.

The slay queen was probably looking for maga, but unfortunately her ticket don cut
calm down and say after me,...

igbo amaka!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by adecz: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
She knows the price of the car;

that's why she wants you to take her home
with you... Mumu

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by delzbaba(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
that girl came straight from Bar beach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Onyi22(f): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thermodynamics:

Get a life
U also need a life
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Tupacc: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
highdon:
A day will come when Heavens gate
will open and the cloud will
change, Some idiots will think its
weather for two not knowing its rapture for one

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by RTSC: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yeye dey smell !

At least he's better than you... He wasn't moved by her beauty ( the stupid girl thinks she can sit on any car just because she's fine ?)
You probably would have given the girl the car keys on your knees if you were in the same situation ...
na yoruba na. Wetin you expect?
Igbo men dey pursue money, while dem dey follow women wey pass them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by namiji2598: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
dreamwords:
imagine a dirty prostitute sitting on my expensive Bentley,
These hoes anit loyal no more !!
grow up abeg
Nigerians and their pride
let the guy swear he never sit on any persons bike or car,,,mumu ppl
what's there if he tells her to pls stand up, he is going,and for u again, is it any girl u call prostitute?
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Ayobami7(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
好的
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by donbenie(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
legalwealth:
What is the big deal about her sitting comfortably on his car?
Maybe if you fork out like 100M to buy a Car and some nonentity use am do stool,you go understand.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by legalwealth(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
MrMcJay:
Money cannot buy class.
That's the problem with illiterates who stumble into money.

Eg Shepopo

This is deep! !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by legalwealth(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
donbenie:
Maybe if you fork out like 100M to buy a Car and some nonentity use am do stool,you go understand.. angry

Did she use it to do stool?
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by donbenie(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Orpe7:
Drug barons
Yeah?

Go make your own money.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by donbenie(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
legalwealth:

Did she use it to do stool?
No o..

Na Chair she use am do.. shocked

You know..

That thing you sit on when you want sit down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by payman(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
na marketing strategy. she knw say person wey get d car go get money thats why she balance expose her laps
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Lawnray: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=76690593]
Lol .. The guy doesn't know that she dey use style get the attention of the owner. Ladies can smell money from 20 miles away. Just like you said , even in malls that's the scope they use. Dem go dey hang around flashy rides hoping the owner can come around so they can get his attention. [/quot

grin business strategy
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by HIPROFILE(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
90% of ladies dont even know name of car brands talk more of their cost prices
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by ticoticotico: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
legalwealth:
What is the big deal about her sitting comfortably on his car?

U don't know d cost of d car and I bet you haven't buy a car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by OdefaGirl(f): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Who thought d guy in d pix was the owner of d car in the context? Check out d car d girl was sitting on and d one d guy took a shot with...d backlight and other differences.
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by legalwealth(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
ticoticotico:

U don't know d cost of d car and I bet you haven't buy a car

grin grin grin
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by legalwealth(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
donbenie:
No o..

Na Chair she use am do.. shocked

You know..

That thing you sit on when you want sit down..

Since you said "No o", case closed. grin grin grin
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by swdigitals(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Photo shoot gone wrong.
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Pinkybush: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Probably waiting for the owner to come and toast her and she would happily accept.
If u know u know
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just correct the girl on how rude it is to sit on a stranger's car.

But no, negroes must make noise about the worth of the car that they did not produce themselves.

99% of negroes here cursing the girl out are only doing so because they can't afford Keke and they know someone like the girl will never look their way.

Sorry, e dey pain wella.
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by tiger28: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Attention seeker! Now we don notice you. The girl is the prop he is using so we can know he has a luxury car. Igbos!Bush ppl.... Too much noise over these LOCAL CONTAINER CONTAINER money.
Re: Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car by Respect55(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
If no be say dem catch am, na to upload tire for Facebook, whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter and everyother social media platform with the caption 'hardwork pays' cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.