Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Every Woman Needs A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Needs A Man (527 Views)

This Married Woman Needs Your Advice / 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Needs A Man by Liftkid(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Last night, I had a conversation with a friend of mine, while we talked i made a statement that she couldn't get off her mind all through the night.

I said mercy not real name, don't be too independent to think that you do not need a man"

There was a dead silence for few minutes as she try to make out something from that statement. "Are you with me? " i asked, bringing her back alive..

That conversation we made last night prompted me into writing this .

From time of creation, the purpose of God for creating a woman out of the man's rib was very obvious. To be a help mate to her man (husband), it simply means, no matter your accomplishments in life, without being a helpmate, there is too much left not accomplished

A Woman needs a man so that she can love, serve and obey him, afterall we sometime think we are created to be obeyed, served and loved (thank God there is no mismatch. Lol)

God is perfect andwhen he created everything, He said"it was good" but when it comes to man, He said "It is not good that the man should be alone, I will make for him a helpmeet"(Gen 2:18).

This is the original purpose for d woman's existence not to slay. If anyone brings you any other doctrine contrary to this do not recieve him or her . Do not pay attention to a woman that says she enjoys her freedom or she doesn't wants to be attached to any man it is never true and cannot be true.

Every woman whether she mentions it or not, dislikes the absence of comfort, constancy and companionship of her other half. Unlike the man, the woman was not created from the dust, but rather the ribs of her man (husband) Gen 2:22, this made her from d time of creation dependent upon her husband.

It doesn't matter how much she's got in her bank account, her back ground and academics, the kind of cars she drive, etcetera. Even when the husband doesn't earn half of her monthly income and she's got to foot the bills. She's still dependent for without him she would be non-existent.

There is this famous quote be nicky" Women need men and are fundamentally programmed to depend on them despite being secure and successful "

A woman needs a man to know the essence of life, to learn the logic lessons of life, only a man can tell his woman that not everything calls for intensity, he makes her realise when emotions should come to play, to gossip only when its verynecessary, a man teaches his woman Sense of humor as well as the taste of reality.

Trust me, no woman can achieve these alone. Every woman wants to be protected by that particular man (husband). It is a kind of protection that even the parents cannot give, she wants that man that would be her saviour in distress.

Now that's a woman for you, whatever makes you thinks she doesn't need a man!

No matter her earthly possessions, a woman feels totally empty without a child, only a man (by the mercies of God ) can give a child that a woman can proudly call hers.

In order to leave an evolutionary legacy, survival is not enough, a woman needs to reproduce.

No sane lady will genuinely say or think she doesn't need a man (husband) only if she is not wise for a man is the glory of his woman, he's the crown that rest upon her head.
The majesty cannot be over emphasised. Simply put, to be qualified as a woman, you need a man.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Man by Liftkid(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Its a long read but worth reading
Re: Every Woman Needs A Man by ednut1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Liftkid:
Its a long read but worth reading
in 2019 see wetin u carry for head. Very local unexposed dingbat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Swallow Is Your Best With Soup? / Do These Signs Mean She Doesn't Love You? / What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.