Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? (501 Views)

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by helinues: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
In guys perspective, beauty and sex

In ladies perspective, maturity and money

I may be wrong though
Re: What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
The difference between men and women is: men can't go backward in life sexually and woman can't go backward in lifestyle.

There you have the conflict.

Re: What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by zyzxx(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
You need to write epistle on this o
Re: What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by helinues: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
zyzxx:
You need to write epistle on this o

Why?
Re: What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by zyzxx(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
helinues:

Why?
you can never knows what ladies want finish
Re: What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by helinues: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
zyzxx:
you can never knows what ladies want finish

I dont want to jump into a conclusion before writing the epistle.

That's my personal observations for years but that doesn't make it right/valid
Re: What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by greatnaija01: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
pls dont be creating topics when you have incomplete knowledge.

Did your parents choose themselves based on these?

why do men sleep with house maids and younger ladies.... its simply RESPECT.... men seek respect alot. BEAUTY and SEX will not last.

today's age... RELATIONSHIP does not lead to marriage.... and people think that is ok.

Ladies need attention and security more than money.... but only few will admit it.

helinues:
In guys perspective, beauty and sex

In ladies perspective, maturity and money

I may be wrong though
Re: What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by helinues: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
greatnaija01:

why do men sleep with house maids and younger ladies.... its simply RESPECT.... men seek respect alot. BEAUTY and SEX will not last.

today's age... RELATIONSHIP does not lead to marriage.... and people think that is ok.

Ladies need attention and security more than money.... but only few will admit it.

That's your opinions. I stated mine
Re: What Ladies And Guys Expect From A Relationship? by generationz(f): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2019
greatnaija01:

In today's money equates security.

Double Date Wahala NEED ADVICE / Happy New Month Of May: Say A Wish To Someone / World Most Difficult Question To Answer...