Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (57583 Views)

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by olatechnician(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
cosse:

sooo the pastor was wrong to fund his medical bills.....naija i hail una.wetin una want sef.....am sure if the pastor ignored the poor guy u pple would av bin ranting about the jets he has and y he cant gv to d needy.........

hmmmm...bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Famocious(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
FrankGiel:

More than 90% bro
Just trying to be modest.

NHIS can be of great help to the patients. It covers 6 sessions per year . Some of the medications they need are also on NHIS coverage.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Martinez39(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
doctokwus:
"Cannot afford the treatment financially".
What kind of rubbish grammar is that that ended up further adding tragedy to an already tragic situation.
These bloggers are just annoying by the day.
Hope he finds financial succour again.
grin

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by bengg: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Darkseid:
It's another one, I just wonder why it's always kidney problem. Anyways I hope he recovers fast from this one.
But wait oo, Apostle Suleiman donated 3m, why he no just pray for the sickness to disappear undecided undecided
haaaaaaa. Haaaaaaa I laugh in Chinese

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Amhappy(f): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
bigpicture001:

These oyibo doctors sef...they keep killing well meaning nigerians with wrong diagnosis...had they aggreed it was in urgent need for transplant...he wpuld hv been healed by now...

Thats how they disputed the cancer growth diagnosis done by UNN teachin hospital..only for it to appear again on the same spots 12years later...this time untreatable leading to the woman's death....

Please trust oyinbo less

The Dora Akunyili story cry

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by chris31(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Jgovt:
Common 15m.. And later you'll be seeing Artists flaunting 200m car on social media.. Davido remove 15m from your 30B and save this actor
Abi
Nigerians self
Oya first remove 1k from ur account & donate

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by chris31(m): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2019
When them are balling u advice them to take it easy they say it's my body
And when sickness come it's not ur problem again rather our problem
Anyways i don see the account i go do something
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Zinny25(f): 6:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Our pastors should perform miracle naaa...
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Apple2: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2019
Let them just meet Davido nau, he can loan him at least 3m or 5m. Let them meet pastor adebayor the Chief pastor of jet owners in Africa, he can donate or he should heal him hence he can heal abi? OK, let them also meet the other pastor adebayor,

pls help me to remind them whom and whom they should meet, all dis Nigerians wey sabi make noise of healing and prophecying fake things person no send dem and the ones avin billions in their account should help

I will pay my 1k to him, I wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by handbagss(f): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
coolestchris:
first and foremost why could the pastor not heal him with the power of God..
apostle Peter said silver and gold I have not but power of miracles, he gave the blind man..
so that tells us that so many pastors and men of God are just out there doing what God hasn't sent them to do..
Jesus Christ healed a lot of people and said to his disciples that greater works shall they do..
please Nigerians ,go back to the drawing board and read your bible and have a personal encounter with Yahweh,
all this pastors are still breast feeding you with the word of God..
go to your Bible yourself and connect your self with the divine and receive your healing and divine encounter..
beware of ashawo pastors and fake pastors

I saw your comment yesterday and decided to ask you some questions via dm.
Well, never mind.
I have even forgotten I quoted you some months ago. I no know say you still carry am for mind.
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by vineyardfarms: 3:21am On Mar 19, 2019
Pls donate for a worthty cause, i remitted mine yestarday. God bless you all
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
He won't because healing is the children bread... He us old enough and claims to have been a Christian all the while therdofe there is nothing the Padtor could have done for him. God doesn't love the pastor more than him. The charge to hesl is for all belibeds not pastor alone... This signs shall follow them that believe not pastor or bishop.

Kenneth Hagin prayed for his own very sister and she got healed of cancer.. Many years after she didn't still turn to God but was enjoying the children bread. Then she fell sick again and the brother besots God for her but God told him that when you intercedded for your sister the first time I healed her but for all this years she has never sought to know me. This time she won't get her healing and for her to know that I healed her the first time, this sickness has no relationship with the one she had suffered many years back which was cancer and hen I healed her it. was permanent but this time, she will die. Blessed Hagin told her sister and exactly as he had told her, it happened

God doesn't go about wasting supernatural power on just any body

Darkseid:
It's another one, I just wonder why it's always kidney problem. Anyways I hope he recovers fast from this one.
But wait oo, Apostle Suleiman donated 3m, why he no just pray for the sickness to disappear undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.