Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,886 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (57589 Views)

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Riversides2003(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Your association should have an health insurance scheme and stop disturbing people’s peace with donations jare

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Mizwisdom(f): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Handsome man, speedy recovery. May God provide for us to give
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by cosse(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
first and foremost why could the pastor not heal him with the power of God..
apostle Peter said silver and gold I have not but power of miracles, he gave the blind man..
so that tells us that so many pastors and men of God are just out there doing what God hasn't sent them to do..
Jesus Christ healed a lot of people and said to his disciples that greater works shall they do..
please Nigerians ,go back to the drawing board and read your bible and have a personal encounter with Yahweh,
all this pastors are still breast feeding you with the word of God..
go to your Bible yourself and connect your self with the divine and receive your healing and divine encounter..
beware of ashawo pastors and fake pastors
sooo the pastor was wrong to fund his medical bills.....naija i hail una.wetin una want sef.....am sure if the pastor ignored the poor guy u pple would av bin ranting about the jets he has and y he cant gv to d needy.........

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by obontami: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
tartar9:
His fellow igboes couldn't even help him...what a shame.

Dude, you had to show your tribal bigotry on a thread like this?
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Lordofthewest(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bossontop:
"Silver and gold have i non, but what i have i give unto you, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth....... RISE UP AND WALK!!!!!" .......Amen

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Ubdavis(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
first and foremost why could the pastor not heal him with the power of God..
apostle Peter said silver and gold I have not but power of miracles, he gave the blind man..
so that tells us that so many pastors and men of God are just out there doing what God hasn't sent them to do..
Jesus Christ healed a lot of people and said to his disciples that greater works shall they do..
please Nigerians ,go back to the drawing board and read your bible and have a personal encounter with Yahweh,
all this pastors are still breast feeding you with the word of God..
go to your Bible yourself and connect your self with the divine and receive your healing and divine encounter..
beware of ashawo pastors and fake pastors

Ur write up almost made sense to me until I came across "all this pastors"... U don't generalize things like this . ..
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by daddytime(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Liars unlimited...

In one breath Suleiman donated only 3 million naira and in the next breath he paid £15k pounds to settle his medical bills.

Hustlers...What's the exchange rate in the past four years again?

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by kingthreatz: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Why didnt nollywood give him acting roles knowing he needs the money most? But to showcase motor, they are eager to post on instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by coolestchris(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ubdavis:

Ur write up almost made sense to me until I came across "all this pastors"... U don't generalize things like this . ..
your problem, not mine

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by coolestchris(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
cosse:

sooo the pastor was wrong to fund his medical bills.....naija i hail una.wetin una want sef.....am sure if the pastor ignored the poor guy u pple would av bin ranting about the jets he has and y he cant gv to d needy.........
the eternal truth must be said regardless of what mortals think

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Ubdavis(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
your problem, not mine
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Ubdavis(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
your problem, not mine

Reverse is the case....
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Wizywiz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Speedy recovery to him
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Jgovt(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Common 15m.. And later you'll be seeing Artists flaunting 200m car on social media.. Davido remove 15m from your 30B and save this actor

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Orpe7(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yall should take up HMO and life insurance to save yall from online begging na
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Not Again

May God Heal Him
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
na wao a second time?
must be excess booze
may he be healed
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
gustav25:
Is this Death calling ?

Calling u abi?
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jgovt:
Common 15m.. And later you'll be seeing Artists flaunting 200m car on social media.. Davido remove 15m from your 30B and save this actor

So you really believe Davido have 30B?

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Mopolchi: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Famocious:
The story no join..

'He needed kidney transplantation 3years ago, he went to London where he was told it wouldn't be necessary and subsequently placed on thrice monthly HD and dietary control. But now he is in urgent need for kidney transplantation'.

Something is missing..

I empathise with him and his family..

Kidney failure is like a leech to the finance of whoever has it.
More than 70% of Nigerian can not sustain the cost of necessary care and treatment for end stage kidney disease.

A revamped health care insurance scheme is the way forward.
Bro, it is a real leech. It drains funds and savings. I experienced this and can attest to what you said.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by bigpicture001: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
These oyibo doctors sef...they keep killing well meaning nigerians with wrong diagnosis...had they aggreed it was in urgent need for transplant...he wpuld hv been healed by now...

Thats how they disputed the cancer growth diagnosis done by UNN teachin hospital..only for it to appear again on the same spots 12years later...this time untreatable leading to the woman's death....

Please trust oyinbo less
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by FrankGiel: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Famocious:
The story no join..

'He needed kidney transplantation 3years ago, he went to London where he was told it wouldn't be necessary and subsequently placed on thrice monthly HD and dietary control. But now he is in urgent need for kidney transplantation'.

Something is missing..

I empathise with him and his family..

Kidney failure is like a leech to the finance of whoever has it.
More than 70% 90% of Nigerian can not sustain the cost of necessary care and treatment for end stage kidney disease.

A revamped health care insurance scheme is the way forward.
More than 90% bro
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by engrj(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dear nairaland mods pls this is not fair
I have similar issue about my mother kidney disease that needs 12m for a kidney transplant but it never made it to front page.

Despite my plead and some members here nothing was done. I have been on this forum from More than 9yrs now.

It has been published on many news paper I have supplied all the needed evidence still nothing was done this is not fair @Seun
Lalastica please help me.

See my story on daily trust newspaper https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/5

https://www.nairaland.com/4874098/man-seeks-n8m-mothers-kidney

Link to vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

See below for her last dialysis receipt.

Make una try help me na beg I dey beg nor let my mother die she is just 49 yrs old na only me she get job father, no sister no brother . Pls I'm begging you all this issue is far beyond my control.

My second name name now na debtor.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

Help me

This is my contact if you want to reach me 08064945586

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by DonX001: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
FrankGiel:

More than 90% bro
Closer to 99% walahi.
That thing is just a deep well that keeps sucking funds endlessly.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Get well soon...
Will send mine on monday
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
engrj:
Dear nairaland mods pls this is not fair
I have similar issue about my mother kidney disease that needs 12m for a kidney transplant but it never made it to front page.

Despite my plead and some members here nothing was done. I have been on this forum from More than 9yrs now.

It has been published on many news paper I have supplied all the needed evidence still nothing was done this is not fair @Seun
Lalastica please help me.

See my story on daily trust newspaper https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/5

https://www.nairaland.com/4874098/man-seeks-n8m-mothers-kidney

Link to vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

See below for her last dialysis receipt.

Make una try help me na beg I dey beg nor let my mother die she is just 49 yrs old na only me she get job father, no sister no brother . Pls I'm begging you all this issue is far beyond my control.

Help me

This is my contact if you want to reach me 08064945586

So sorry about your mom...
Have u tried opening a go fund me account?
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by Sammy865566: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
See prove below

Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by engrj(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

So sorry about your mom...
Have u tried opening a go fund me account?

Thanks
Yes I have

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
I don’t really agree with him bt I hv to applaud pastor Suliaman for his kind gesture really. He helps alot. I respect that
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by visita: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sammy865566:
See prove below
Dumb scammer!
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by LyfeJennings(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
O ga o. Olohun shanu o
Re: Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help by cooltola(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Take care of your body , check your blood pressure, do not take too much salt. Drink water often and stau way from mineral and alcohol, drink moderate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.