Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates (60725 Views)

Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by paddyofboss(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Pastor pikin
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Where are the ladies who said she was drunk..? Deepwater and co

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by freemi(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
K.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Opto1: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
In as much majority be of people trying to bad-mouth y this lady are hypocrite, cuz we all want to see that pussy in our closet and even Jack off to it but damn it, the video is too short. And after all this at the close door, we'll come online to say stupid things, spit. But the difference between upto other is that I think that's her problem not mine.

And mine is that, I would be passing out in july this year and I don't want to go back to that family house in my village. pls, if you have a job for me, hit me up. I can work even as manual labourer ( I need money). PS: I studied public administration.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by seangy4konji: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Last last. Na her body...

Abi who never see naked woman. Before
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
noble71:
sad Doing everything possible to out shine Kim K. But remember the internet never forgets.

Internet dey read undecided
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
the more you reply, the more they think they are stronger than you..
I don't understand, it's her body, she is free to do whatever she wants. he who is not guilty of any sin should be the first to cast the first stone

And d bros even enjoy d show o grin grin grin
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by lereinter(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
I don't understand, it's her body, she is free to do whatever she wants. he who is not guilty of any sin should be the first to cast the first stone

he who is not guilty of any sin should be the first to cast the first stone

No need adding this

2 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by midnighter(f): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excuse me, please what is the name of that "ogbono soup" song that was playing in the video? I like the song but i cant find it
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ogbonti: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
L0OL:
And na human being go marry this harlot o, Godforbid bad thing!

Have you slept with her ? What gives you the right to call her a h oe?
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Denikayan: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Olosho!

Advertising and business and saying she is expressing her body

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by sonature1: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
eazykolobo:
where the naked pix dey sef?

She didn't show anything...just removed her pant and turned in a way that nobody can see her vagina
Meanwhile, her bra was firmly on
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by L0OL: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
ogbonti:

Have you slept with her ? What gives you the right to call her a h oe?
If you're not a big fool, you should have known the stunts she pulled online is even enough to classify her as the grand mistress of all oloshos.

But you just want to quote your head, next time don't drop your brain before mentioning me abeg!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ikwutasco(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
express = expense - expansive hole = slay fool
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by dingbang(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonature1:

She didn't show anything...just removed her pant and turned in a way that nobody can see her vagina
Meanwhile, her bra was firmly on
she showed her bare breast bro.. Her ass was even showing..
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by lashout1: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Who is talking about money/cost. Toad we are only evaluating how sense cell died in your brain; If it's before or after birth.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by omoiyalayi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
D girl get mind o

I watch view seconds of d show of shame

When she went unclad mc gallacy cover his eyes she shouted @ him dat he shld open his eyes

Fear catch me o

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by iReddington: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
So!! haven't you guys seen bare breast and ass before...d

2 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by maxweb(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
Male feminist spotted

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ffo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
roqrules04:
You know Nigerians are hypocrites when you find out that the most visited website in this country is xvideos grin grin
Where did you get this data from?
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Klington: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Olosho alert!!!

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ogatboy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:

It is her body but it doesn't mean she should display what is called private part in public. What has happened to morals.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Martinez39(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
It's her body and I don't see anything wrong with her actions but I know that "I am expressive with my body" is just a defense mechanism. My opinion.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Myself2(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:

Would you be saying this if it was your sister or girlfriend that did it ??

Make una dey there dey form civilization,meanwhile y'all are retrogressing into primate animalistic intincts

2 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Billyanger(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
If yoy say going uncald in SM is normal, you are a retard! If you say its none of your business thats still reasonable. But pe its normal to open body like this.... U r mad! Can the lady show this pics to her children later in her lifetime? Who can let his/her child emulate this lady act?

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by obailala(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Shayo na bastard!

That's all I could say after watching the video. As for mcgalaxy, the guy no try at all; the standard guy code when you see your friend drunk and displaying is to protect them as much as you can. Sometimes having the back of a friend and protecting them in their downtime entails depriving yourself of the party, cleaning vomit and lifting a heavy person to a safe location to go sleep. But in this case, all mcgalaxy had to do was just cut the call, and he would have saved her from a lot of pain.

But because mcgalaxy is a slowpoke, the poor girl would now spend the rest of her time doing damage control moves like this, proclaiming that it's her body. Fact is that she definitely regrets her actions and would never have done that with a clear head. May we never keep stupid friends.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by coolestchris(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Myself2:

Would you be saying this if it was your sister or girlfriend that did it ??

Make una dey there dey form civilization,meanwhile y'all retrogression into primate animalistic intincts
when you were born did you wear clothes, when you die do you wear clothes, when you bath do you wear clothes
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by olisaEze(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Express away joor jaré, Vaseline crew is not complaining! grin

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by oruma19: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
U get luck say Jesus say who never sin make e cast the first stone, if not for that word, by now u for de inside a heap of stones.. grin grin..see ur small yansh and small breast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires / Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.