Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates (60888 Views)

Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Billyanger(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Myself2:

Would you be saying this if it was your sister or girlfriend that did it ??

Make una dey there dey form civilization,meanwhile y'all retrogression into primate animalistic intincts

You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
She did this tin live for everyone to see. And it was premeditated. I think this was just a way to make her trend

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Smile4mee01: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Social media will continue to damage our women.

It has been a curse for than a blessing.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Arinzeshop: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by reealec(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
were i fit see d vid
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Boss13: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
roqrules04:
You know Nigerians are hypocrites when you find out that the most visited website in this country is xvideos grin grin

So what’s your point. You want to go nude too?

Nobody should make excuses for her. She probably didn’t anticipate the backlash, but she knew what she was signing up for. She should also not blame the alcohol either. Rather she should own her actions and defend it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by PeacenLove2: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
This lady is too beautiful for this. The low self esteem must be strong. Nothing more attractive than a woman covered up, you begin to wonder what's beneath her clothes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Omoluabi16(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
PeacenLove2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Lol. It's shocking mehn.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by noisy45(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
ComeAndobo:
What is Tunde Ednut's job. I'm asking for a friend.

After one song wey no blow. Cho cho cho cho cho cho everytime.

He is failure personified

1 Like

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by omaigala12(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
the more you reply, the more they think they are stronger than you..
I don't understand, it's her body, she is free to do whatever she wants. he who is not guilty of any sin should be the first to cast the first stone
Abegi its her body its her body
D fact that we all are not perfect does not mean dis kind of nonsense should b promoted
And m sure it's d alchohol that pushed her to DAT extent
And to think she acts in A FD family program on tv
Der r kids watching her for God sakes
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by humphreydiss: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Very disgusting sight....notin follow....bf suck everything..clean mouth and gbaga!
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Darevofpeace(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
eazykolobo:
where the naked pix dey sef?
you need a CD of the naked video,my shop is at No. 28,Alaba ,Lagos.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by jcross19: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
the more you reply, the more they think they are stronger than you..
I don't understand, it's her body, she is free to do whatever she wants. he who is not guilty of any sin should be the first to cast the first stone
that's true she should just walk out in street in unclothedness so that she can justify are foolishness at least you will clap for her.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by coolestchris(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
jcross19:
that's true she should just walk out in street in unclothedness so that she can justify are foolishness at least you will clap for her.
still not your business
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by coolestchris(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
omaigala12:

Abegi its her body its her body
D fact that we all are not perfect does not mean dis kind of nonsense should b promoted
And m sure it's d alchohol that pushed her to DAT extent
And to think she acts in A FD family program on tv
Der r kids watching her for God sakes
still not your business
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by jcross19: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
still not your business
yes is not my business that's what am saying let her go unclad in the street so that she can have more likes in her Instagram.
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by coolestchris(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
jcross19:
yes is not my business that's what am saying let her go unclad in the street so that she can have more likes in her Instagram.
still not your business
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by jcross19: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
still not your business
we are saying the same things
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by coolestchris(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
jcross19:
we are saying the same things
still I dont care
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by coolestchris(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Noel1:

And d bros even enjoy d show o grin grin grin
it is very common that calaber men are brainless
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by coolestchris(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chukwunadindu:
One day you will go home and see your father naked in your female neighbours varander. And when you ask him he will give you this clueless reply.

i don't reply flat heads
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Myself2(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
when you were born did you wear clothes, when you die do you wear clothes, when you bath do you wear clothes

First of, your inability to provide a direct answer whether you would like your sister or wife to get drunk and go strip naked on livestream for the whole world to see her unclothedness speaks volume of your hypocrisy.

Secondly, was she at the point where she was born,,,was she at the (private) point where she has her bath?? Or was she at the point of being buried (which even shows you don't know what you're saying cos I'm yet to see that Nigerian tribe that buries their dead naked)

Mr, when you try to defend the acutely indefensible, you will keep misfiring the way you just did above
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ogbonti: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
L0OL:

If you're not a big fool, you should have known the stunts she pulled online is even enough to classify her as the grand mistress of all oloshos.

But you just want to quote your head, next time don't drop your brain before mentioning me abeg!

Just like you are bastard thief without home training. I guess that sounds right to call you even though I don't know you. Your mother, your sister your daughter are Oloshos.. i guess that sounds right, Mr. Character Assassin?
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by L0OL: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
ogbonti:

Just like you are bastard thief without home training. I guess that sounds right to call you even though I don't know you. My mother, my sister my daughter are Oloshos.. i guess that sounds right, Mr. Character Assassin?
I am actually a thief because it's very obvious I stole your brain.

And yah, the emboldened sounds absolutely right you dêluded and retardëd möron, I spit on everyone who loves you.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by OdefaGirl(f): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
See this shameless goat.. Others are pitying u and u are here being express with ur body. Shameless!
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by Brightest04(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
For 50k she went unclad on IG live show,and for 75k she'll do it with horse, donkey or dog and for 100k,she'll definitely eat Arab man's poo!Lol
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ogbonti: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
L0OL:

And yah, the emboldened sounds absolutely right you dêluded and retardëd möron, I spit on everyone who loves you.

Awww I see you have admin right's to edit what I wrote... hahaha, interesting. SHAME ON NAIRALAND, for giving you the right to edit what I typed to make a fool of yourself. I really thought I made a mistske, but I just cheked it. And I never did. Thanks for letting the world know you can edit u what people post here, you are worst than every cursed creeping creature of the earth. Because Etinosa no give u to to, u wan die for naira land, ugly broke azz mofo!
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by ogbonti: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
L0OL:

Ogun keel your papa, keel your mama
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by PanickMode(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nyash Flashers sad
Re: I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates by L0OL: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
ogbonti:

Awww I see you have admin right's to edit what I wrote... hahaha, interesting. SHAME ON NAIRALAND, for giving you the right to edit what I typed to make a fool of yourself. I really thought I made a mistske, but I just cheked it. And I never did. Thanks for letting the world know you can edit u what people post here, you are worst than every cursed creeping creature of the earth. Because Etinosa no give u to to, u wan die for naira land, ugly broke azz mofo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.