Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings (822 Views)

Can These Broiler Eggs Be Hatched? / Please How Do I Get Buyers For Snails. / Where Can I Get Buyers Of Scent Leaf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hello guys,I recently started a catfish farming business early this year, I was able to source a huge capital for the business,got a large acre of land,I also bought some broodstock which I hatched into fingerlings this month. I will like to know where I can get buyers for this fingerlings in bulk. Your responses will be highly appreciated
Re: Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings by emmykk(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Damentia:
Hello guys,I recently started a catfish farming business early this year, I was able to source a huge capital for the business,got a large acre of land,I also bought some broodstock which I hatched into fingerlings this month. I will like to know where I can get buyers for this fingerlings in bulk. Your responses will be highly appreciated

1.Look for money and broadcast it on radio or television in the state where the hatchery is located

2. Go to market to meet catfish market women to help you connect to were they usually buy their catfish from in wholesale.

3 Distribute your catfish fingerlings flyers to catfish feed depot,ask the fish feed traders to give your flyers to their customers....if you try all these you will be short of supply because customers will be at your neck demanding for fingerlings.... It is a business have researched and I am hungry to venture into.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
emmykk:

Look for money and broadcast it on radio or television or go to market to meet market women to help you connect to were they usually buy their catfish from in wholesale. That is catfish farmers.also go to fish feed shop to paste posters and ask the fish feed traders to give your flyers to their customers....if you try all these you will be short of supply because customers will be t your neck demanding.... It is a business I am hungry to venture into.
Thanks bro
Re: Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings by fm7070: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Which state are you situated?
Re: Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings by LikeAking: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Damentia:
Ur location?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings by Enniez2018(m): 2:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Where Can I Get Buyers For My Newly Hatched Fingerlings by Jonez10: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2019
The OP is a stupid scammer.. you will be caught soon

(1) (Reply)

A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast / Imported Ducks Available / Does This Look Like A Real Fertilizer. NPK 15:15:15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.