Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right (7170 Views)

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. / Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
futurist369:
I dreamt about it....I hear narratives in my dream

Can you explain it in details?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Can you explain it in details?
I really don't remember much about the dream;OK here it goes:I walked into a building(I know the building) and things looked strange and I was a little bit aware I was dreaming(not like lucid dreaming), then I saw some people I know in the building (the building looked different from the way it appears physically) and then I held of the occupants by the neck(I know him)and yelled;"no matter what you do,I must find out the truth"...then another place in the dream was in a room which I've never seen before, but I was lying down and I saw a figure of a person made of darkness entering me,I thought in the dream a demon has possessed me and I was trying to get up but I was glued to the ground.. I was about shouting blood of Jesus,but I just stopped(I can't remember why)
..then I just heard"poisoned by lead ".immediately I woke up,my mind just went straight to you which I don't know why...I came to nairaland at about 12:19am but you've logged off....and then again in the dream,I climbed on the bed,held my senior sister's two hands and was raping her....I could feel I was ejaculating and I woke up immediately and I had a wet dream....I actually can't remember the dream in clear details,but sometimes when I dream I hear voices in the background interpreting things or just narrating.......
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
futurist369:
I really don't remember much about the dream;OK here it goes:I walked into a building(I know the building) and things looked strange and I was a little bit aware I was dreaming(not like lucid dreaming), then I saw some people I know in the building (the building looked different from the way it appears physically) and then I held of the occupants by the neck(I know him)and yelled;"no matter what you do,I must find out the truth"...then another place in the dream was in a room which I've never seen before, but I was lying down and I saw a figure of a person made of darkness entering me,I thought in the dream a demon has possessed me and I was trying to get up but I was glued to the ground.. I was about shouting blood of Jesus,but I just stopped(I can't remember why)
..then I just heard"poisoned by lead ".immediately I woke up,my mind just went straight to you which I don't know why...I came to nairaland at about 12:19am but you've logged off....and then again in the dream,I climbed on the bed,held my senior sister's two hands and was raping her....I could feel I was ejaculating and I woke up immediately and I had a wet dream....I actually can't remember the dream in clear details,but sometimes when I dream I hear voices in the background interpreting things or just narrating.......

This is what you need to do.

Buy Epsom Salt, less than 100 per sachet, and Baking Soda and mix them together, soak in it, or use it to bath always. Do it always and any trace elements including lead in the body will osmotically removed.

What you experienced is not really a dream, it is a spectrum between physical reality and lower astral. There are people like call-in and narrators that channeled information to people here if you dial in.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
CosmoDroid:

This is what you need to do.

Buy Epsom Salt, less than 100 per sachet, and Baking Soda and mix them together, soak in it, or use it to bath always. Do it always and any trace elements including lead in the body will osmotically removed.

What you experienced is not really a dream, it is a spectrum between physical reality and lower astral. There are people like call-in and narrators that channeled information to people here if you dial in.
so I wasnt the one narrating?I was actually doing the meditation you described for me and before I knew it I fell asleep......and that's when it happened...... And please how can I be conscious in NY dreams?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
futurist369:
so I wasnt the one narrating?I was actually doing the meditation you described for me and before I knew it I fell asleep......and that's when it happened...... And please how can I be conscious in NY dreams?

You are not the narrator, I know. There is a team that does that. I have experienced it, it is like a call center operation, that is able to answer inquiries.

Being conscious in dreams is lucid dreaming, study about it online on youtube channels.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You are not the narrator, I know. There is a team that does that. I have experienced it, it is like a call center operation, that is able to answer inquiries.

Being conscious in dreams is lucid dreaming, study about it online on youtube channels.
men!that dream scared the hell outta me and I was sweating profusely....so many shits going on in this world........ I have a question: what really happens to those people who sleep and don't wake up again?were they killed or what?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
futurist369:
men!that dream scared the hell outta me and I was sweating profusely....so many shits going on in this world........ I have a question: what really happens to those people who sleep and don't wake up again?were they killed or what?

There are many reasons:

1. Dysfunctional Software
2. Recalled
3. Hijacked.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
CosmoDroid:

There are many reasons:

1. Dysfunctional Software
2. Recalled
3. Hijacked.
I was just reading a book and I stumbled upon the name "Rothschild" and I googled it out. Men!those family are rich,filthy rich....that what I call generational wealth spanning for almost 200yrs
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
futurist369:
I was just reading a book and I stumbled upon the name "Rothschild" and I googled it out. Men!those family are rich,filthy rich....that what I call generational wealth spanning for almost 200yrs

Over 300 years.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Interesting. Found you again cheesy

1 Like

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
gensteejay:
Interesting. Found you again cheesy
And I keep running, and only the serious searchers and truthers catch up with me.

I admire una spirit, but it is time for you all to be more serious on the money, I want you all to be billionaires and trillionaires. Marry the message with actional mental engineering to build yourselves family wealth for your bloodlines and buy immortality for your offsprings, and live forever, immortality is not cheap.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
CosmoDroid:
And I keep running, and only the serious searchers and truthers catch up with me.

I admire una spirit, but it is time for you all to be more serious on the money, I want you all to be billionaires and trillionaires. Marry the message with actional mental engineering to build yourselves family wealth for your bloodlines and buy immortality for your offsprings, and live forever, immortality is not cheap.
cool cool Thank you
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Over 300 years.
if the annunaki created us, who created them?or did they just exist
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Over 300 years.
am confused right now.its like everything I've believed all my life are beginning to crumble before me

1 Like

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
futurist369:
if the annunaki created us, who created them?or did they just exist
The biological robots that we are creating now via cloning and asexual reproductions will ask each other the same question.

Every civilization and species on this Universe must create another race to take over from where they stopped, while they stay within their own spectrum of the realm to administer the designed Universe.

After the Annunaki, we have numerous other crews, I just want you all to understand that I can not dumb the entire truth all at once, it will cause you PTSD. You will understand things one step at a time.

You are here as a sub-set of the Original Creator, it is an insult to call IT God, but God will do, if that makes you comfortable and understood.

Create a plan for your success and get to work and help build 'heaven on earth', you are here to help do your part.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
futurist369:
am confused right now.its like everything I've believed all my life are beginning to crumble before me

Their Grand Parents got the truth I am now sharing and kept the information to themselves and designed the templates they now use to control the banking system, black budget operations in shadow governments and numerous other ventures I can not even mention.

You have been schooled, do not let yourself down.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
CosmoDroid:
The biological robots that we are creating now via cloning and asexual reproductions will ask each other the same question.

Every civilization and species on this Universe must create another race to take over from where they stopped, while they stay within their own spectrum of the realm to administer the designed Universe.

After the Annunaki, we have numerous other crews, I just want you all to understand that I can not dumb the entire truth all at once, it will cause you PTSD. You will understand things one step at a time.

You are here as a sub-set of the Original Creator, it is an insult to call IT God, but God will do, if that makes you comfortable and understood.

Create a plan for your success and get to work and help build 'heaven on earth', you are here to help do your part.

sol-om-on. Name of the sun in three different languages?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Their Grand Parents got the truth I am now sharing and kept the information to themselves and designed the templates they now use to control the banking system, black budget operations in shadow governments and numerous other ventures I can not even mention.

You have been schooled, do not let yourself down.
sir why do I keep seeing myself back in my secondary school in my dreams?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
futurist369:
sir why do I keep seeing myself back in my secondary school in my dreams?

Your most active fond memories were there, I think.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Your most active fond memories were there, I think.
was there a planet between mars and Jupiter that is now the asteroid belt?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
futurist369:
was there a planet between mars and Jupiter that is now the asteroid belt?
Maldek.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Maldek.
why do all these knowledge have to be hidden... Why aren't we taught this in school or by our parents.....? When I was a kid(I still am)I was taught that life is all about going to school, go to university and get a good job and take care of our parents.. I thought that was all there is to life,I mean I never even knew I had a mind that has been storing memories until 4yrz ago.
.....but that's not what life is.life is not even what I think;am confused
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
futurist369:
why do all these knowledge have to be hidden... Why aren't we taught this in school or by our parents.....? When I was a kid(I still am)I was taught that life is all about going to school, go to university and get a good job and take care of our parents.. I thought that was all there is to life,I mean I never even knew I had a mind that has been storing memories until 4yrz ago.
.....but that's not what life is.life is not even what I think;am confused

Life wont be fun if everyone was taught the truth in schools. School is for programming. No information is hidden, people are just too lazy to look up information.

The Universe does not favor the timid.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Life wont be fun if everyone was taught the truth in schools. School is for programming. No information is hidden, people are just too lazy to look up information.

how do people go crazy?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
CosmoDroid:

are you aware of how banks lend money that does not exist,thereby creating debts for countries?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
futurist369:
are you aware of how banks lend money that does not exist,thereby creating debts for countries?

Lol. Goes beyond banks
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by finalboss(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
futurist369:
but humans are busy in their perpetual race of making ends meet;they forget to ask questions about life.....I don't even know how I began this journey.all I remembered was that I was searching for ways to reprogram my subconscious and then I encountered your writings on nairaland under the pseudonym "billionaire", and I started asking questions and realizing I had no answers...... You enlightened me,im forever grateful
I thought i was the only one
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Lol. Goes beyond banks
I have a question :if the annuakis came to earth to mine gold ND they mated with the "homo-erectus" to produce home sapiens... So we then created the homo erected?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
futurist369:
I have a question :if the annuakis came to earth to mine gold ND they mated with the "homo-erectus" to produce home sapiens... So we then created the homo erected?

Different 'things' have lived on this planet and have been wiped out since the beginning of time which is billions of years. Different species of different entities have been here, but at the moment it is ours to live and we will also vacate it, but I hope we create a replacement and move to another plane before this specie is ended.

Meanwhile, the first 'Atom' - Adam, was a test-tube baby, and Eve was designed from the stem cells of Adam and the Annunaki, then the Anu offsprings took their turns fuccking our women and producing hybrids and different races were fuccked by different 'Gods' or their offsrpings which are the reasons for the differences in races.

And different races fuccked different other races and now we have cocktales of races and DNA pool.

That is it my friend, modified, asexually cultured, cultured, cross-sexual, CRISPR CAS9ied of what ever means necessary, we as organic consciousness, either as higher dimensional beings(ETs or Gods) or lower dimensional entities(Humans) have been cloning, sexually reproducing or cross producing what ever fits our fancy, and guess what? I need me an Asian-African mixed race child.

The Original Creator is nameless, but we are free to re-create and re-design our species and we are doing that.

There are billions of entities in the Cosmos and anyone is free to seed any life-supporting planet.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Different 'things' have lived on this planet and have been wiped out since the beginning of time which is billions of years. Different species of different entities have been here, but at the moment it is ours to live and we will also vacate it, but I hope we create a replacement and move to another plane before this specie is ended.

Meanwhile, the first 'Atom' - Adam, was a test-tube baby, and Eve was designed from the stem cells of Adam and the Annunaki, then the Anu offsprings took their turns fuccking our women and producing hybrids and different races were fuccked by different 'Gods' or their offsrpings which are the reasons for the differences in races.

And different races fuccked different other races and now we have cocktales of races and DNA pool.

That is it my friend, modified, asexually cultured, cultured, cross-sexual, CRISPR CAS9ied of what ever means necessary, we as organic consciousness, either as higher dimensional beings(ETs or Gods) or lower dimensional entities(Humans) have been cloning, sexually reproducing or cross producing what ever fits our fancy, and guess what? I need me an Asian-African mixed race child.

The Original Creator is nameless, but we are free to re-create and re-design our species and we are doing that.

There are billions of entities in the Cosmos and anyone is free to seed any life-supporting planet.

I heard Adam was not an individual,but a series of genetic creation....and the first Adam was called "Lulu". By the Sumerians.............men I cant believe for 18yrs of my life I've been receiving perpetual doses of false teachings in church on Sundays... I just sit and laugh in church when those ignorant pastors talk about " God" as if they even know it.............this means all science has been discovering all this years are simply rediscoveries.......
..if technological advanced countries are being manipulated, I wonder where Africa stands sha
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Lol. Goes beyond banks
futurist369:
CosmoDroid, could you please shed more light on this? Thank you.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 29, 2019
CosmoDroid:

y is time so fast nowadays?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Devil Never Rests / I Wish There Was No GOD. / Why Do You Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.