Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right (7112 Views)

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. / Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
kunleweb:

Got an individual plan panned out for a chaotic society already? I. E nuclea...

Yep.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by kunleweb: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Find this guy on youtube

Armoredcockroach

Or

Armouredcockroach

He has an interesting perspective
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by kunleweb: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Yep.

cheesy nah, I don't bring this part of me out in the open, we keep it beneath the wraps to avoid raising eyebrows. I think it's time for me to switch my persona now. You've been helpful. Cheers wink
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
kunleweb:

What is to come? For the time is yet to reach for the end, even though there seems to be a feeling of offset acceleration

We have interesting times ahead of us.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

We have interesting times ahead of us.
but to be honest, so you've read more than 10,000books? shocked
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2019
futurist369:
but to be honest, so you've read more than 10,000books? shocked
No day passes without reading.... for the past 25yrs.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by kodred(m): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Stop smoking, alcohol and work on your diet with 4 litres of clean water in the next 21 days and you will reconnect then we can take it from there.

Please what would constitute a good diet?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2019
kodred:

Please what would constitute a good diet?

Naturally organic unadulterated fruits in their season, fresh green vegetables from the farm, clean water without chlorine or additives. No junk food, no food with preservatives. In essence, the organic food that our forefathers used to eat fresh and nice. The food should constitute the 7 spectrums of white like ; Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. Eg Green Vegetables/Fruits, Red Pepper, Yellow Oranges etc etc/

Balance diet but not excessive of it. Eat for nutrient and not for energy except you are into manual labor. Watch your weight and stay within your BMI. Exercise and be active.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 12, 2019
CosmoDroid:
No day passes without reading.... for the past 25yrs.
mehn you're one hell of a human being... If you're still one sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 12, 2019
futurist369:
mehn you're one hell of a human being... If you're still one sef grin

Being Human was too boring....
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Being Human was too boring....
I feel a burning sensation in my spine.... But real intense burning at the base of my spine....... I think it's due to the strong bed I sleep on or is my kundalini energy blocked or trying to awaken?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2019
futurist369:
I feel a burning sensation in my spine.... But real intense burning at the base of my spine....... I think it's due to the strong bed I sleep on or is my kundalini energy blocked or trying to awaken?

It could be your sleeping position since you have started the face-up meditation, it could also be that your meditation is energizing the chakra there, it could also be that you need to drink more water and take your attention off it, and relax your mind. Cos what ever it is, can only be good.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

It could be your sleeping position since you have started the face-up meditation, it could also be that your meditation is energizing the chakra there, it could also be that you need to drink more water and take your attention off it, and relax your mind. Cos what ever it is, can only be good.
thank you for everything
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by SKhanmi: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid

What's your take on the concept of karma. Does it exist as a basic universal law or it's subjective to our beliefs?. Like if 10000 believe saying the word *hokum* will heal them & it does heal them,so their belief is reinforced, not knowing that it was they that charged that particular word with power & it would just be what it was.....nonsense...minus their belief.
Pardon me if I digress from the thread original purpose
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Hahahahahahaha.

They do not live among the people, and they do have assets among the people. The more you know, the more you will want to stay away from the 'normal' people.

I totally understand the need to stay away from the people, cos the mass of the people are way backwards in reasoning.

For a few years now, I've been planning towards an offgrid nature living - setting up my house in a secluded area several miles away from the municipal.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
SKhanmi:
CosmoDroid

What's your take on the concept of karma. Does it exist as a basic universal law or it's subjective to our beliefs?. Like if 10000 believe saying the word *hokum* will heal them & it does heal them,so their belief is reinforced, not knowing that it was they that charged that particular word with power & it would just be what it was.....nonsense...minus their belief.
Pardon me if I digress from the thread original purpose

By Karma, I assume you mean the Law of Cause & Effect, if so, Yes, it does exist but there are exceptions to every rule. Cause and Effect is binding for all beings whose vibratory frequencies fall within the 4D of Reality which is within the Boundary of Time/Space.

But for those operating with full awakening as a function of direct connectivity beyond Time/Space, they are exceptions to the Rule and have the capacity to operate as higher Authority.

- With greater power comes greater responsibilities buddy.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Akdegreat:

For a few years now, I've been planning towards an offgrid nature living - setting up my house in a secluded area several miles away from the municipal.

I wanted to do same, but I am worried about Security after I heard of a man who built at a secluded location only for criminals to invade and rape his wife and 3 daughters while he was forced to watch at gun point. Our people are bestial, but I am planning to get Gun Permit soon so I can be totally fortified and I am ready to take out anyone who dares me.

2 Likes

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

I wanted to do same, but I am worried about Security after I heard of a man who built at a secluded location only for criminals to invade and rape his wife and 3 daughters while he was forced to watch at gun point. Our people are bestial, but I am planning to get Gun Permit soon so I can be totally fortified and I am ready to take out anyone who dares me.

Exactly my same worries. Security.

I hope to own a licensed gun too. Are you married? How has it been either single or married, as ones partner plays a significant role.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by kunleweb: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

grin
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Akdegreat:

Exactly my same worries. Security.

I hope to own a licensed gun too. Are you married? How has it been either single or married, as ones partner plays a significant role.

Very married, but it is the greatest challenge you have ever faced in human relations, at least for me, cos I take everything I do as a project that must work.

Marriage is more of an upgraded friendship than romance field. Those who go into marriage for romance are going to have a rude awakening. Dont get me wrong, there is romance, but not what people think. It is the greatest job you will ever sign up for.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by SKhanmi: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

But for those operating with full awakening as a function of direct connectivity beyond Time/Space, they are exceptions to the Rule and have the capacity to operate as higher Authority.

So any being above 4D is exempt. Is it possible for a human to achieve the bolded level? And how?

I've read something about followers of a left hand path being able to remove themselves from the karmic circle successfully. Not without a price though.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Very married, but it is the greatest challenge you have ever faced in human relations, at least for me, cos I take everything I do as a project that must work.

Marriage is more of an upgraded friendship than romance field. Those who go into marriage for romance are going to have a rude awakening. Dont get me wrong, there is romance, but not what people think. It is the greatest job you will ever sign up for.

I can't agree more.

Though liberal, I'm the impatient kind when it comes to relations with ladies. I value my private tranquil time so much such that the least thing as hearing someone's voice provokes me.
As well, I avoid discussing when I perceive that the other fellow lacks some level of critical thought - talk more of arguing.

I fear for marriage.

1 Like

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
SKhanmi:

So any being above 4D is exempt. Is it possible for a human to achieve the bolded level? And how?

I've read something about followers of a left hand path being able to remove themselves from the karmic circle successfully. Not without a price though.

Yes, I am ofcourse beyond that Law and it comes with a lot of responsibilities. For long, I was on the Right for ages and was always under attacks from the Left, not because I have enemies but because the Universe must balance the forces, then I figure out that Nature is Neutral, so I stepped into Divinity, so I am at a more stable place now but can will an attack if I so desire, so, in essence I can play from both turf and no karma.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Akdegreat:

I can't agree more.

Though liberal, I'm the impatient kind when it comes to relations with ladies. I value my private tranquil time so much such that the least thing as hearing someone's voice provokes me.
As well, I avoid discussing when I perceive that the other fellow lacks some level of critical thought - talk more of arguing.

I fear for marriage.

You need to balance both masculine and feminine energies so, there is a lesson for you in tolerance and management of emotion. You must master those, to move higher. The wife is there to teach you that aspect of life. Take it as a challenge and win.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by kunleweb: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
SKhanmi:

Extraction from karmic circle..hmmm

Cc cosmicdroid
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by kunleweb: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

grin
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by SKhanmi: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Nature is Neutral

I understand that part. But you still haven't answered one. How can one attain that level of connection beyond space/time? What suggestions do you offer?.

And if you could oblige us, I'll be interested in a short story about your journey on this path from the moment of awakening to your present state. Thanks for your responses.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
SKhanmi:

I understand that part. But you still haven't answered one. How can one attain that level of connection beyond space/time? What suggestions do you offer?.

And if you could oblige us, I'll be interested in a short story about your journey on this path from the moment of awakening to your present state. Thanks for your responses.

There is no short answer to your question and typing is a typing is very slow output system to explain this.

Apart from Non-Player Characters, every Player in the Game of Life is directly connected to the Source of the Simulation outside Time/Space and even Beyond. But the flow of information has been very blurred due to resistance and resistivity as well as the decoy programs of the matrix.

To re-establish the connection, one must disable certain firewalls, clean up the vessel and raise the vibratory flow of sound current through the vessel so the left brain can clear up the fog and allow the right brain to transceive data and re-connect the Software of the body to the Sun and the entire solar system for greater download of Gnosis.

Meditation also helps resets the human system.

I recommend you join the 21 Days Non-Alcoholic drinks challenge which will be followed up by 21 days water cleanse Challenge beginning tomorrow.

By the time we are through, those who participate successfully will be welcomed to participate in further research as a group so we can begin to understand more on how the cookies are crumbled.

1 Like

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by SKhanmi: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

But the flow of information has been very blurred due to resistance and resistivity as well as the decoy programs of the matrix.

To re-establish the connection, one must disable certain firewalls, clean up the vessel and raise the vibratory flow of sound current through the vessel so the left brain can clear up the fog and allow the right brain to transceive data and re-connect the Software of the body to the Sun and the entire solar system for greater download of Gnosis.

Meditation also helps resets the human system.

I recommend you join the 21 Days Non-Alcoholic drinks challenge which will be followed up by 21 days water cleanse Challenge beginning tomorrow.

Thanks for clearing that up. Meditation helps a lot. As for the challenge I'll join the water cleansing group.

I've tried alcohol,ended up switching cups with my crazy buddy at clubs/parties & stoically swallowing it when I have no choice,hated the hangovers & totally dropped it like hot coals. I still wonder how people swallow such stuff, I'll rather be laughed at now. Chilled fresh palmwine is my calling. But it's hard to find. So water it is. Even Soft drinks aren't good for a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2019
SKhanmi:

Thanks for clearing that up. Meditation helps a lot. As for the challenge I'll join the water cleansing group.

I've tried alcohol,ended up switching cups with my crazy buddy at clubs/parties & stoically swallowing it when I have no choice,hated the hangovers & totally dropped it like hot coals. I still wonder how people swallow such stuff, I'll rather be laughed at now. Chilled fresh palmwine is my calling. But it's hard to find. So water it is. Even Soft drinks aren't good for a man.

My axis in Lekki has no unadulterated palm wine, just like fruits these days, we have sweeteners in them. I had to go almost to Epe from my home just for Palmwine and bushmeat only to realize that the palmy there is still mixed with saccharine and other sweeteners. I wish there is a trusted seller of the real deal even at exorbitant prices so one can have something truly organic to drink without the poisons they call sweeteners.

Now I am left with no choice than to stay away from Alcohol until such I time I am able to really brew it using Barleys or Rice at home. It is so bleeped up that one can not even have really healthy organic drink to take when one feels like. Been thinking of cannabis and other herbs infused in gin, hoping such combination will alter the Hydroxyl (-OH) group in the alcohol molecule while retaining some sedative effect.

Will welcome recommendations from guys who prep cannabis-infused alcohol, at least I am sure I could source for fresh cannabis plants at least once a month for the tincture, if that one no go turn person to zombie sef.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by SKhanmi: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2019
I see you know how to enjoy yourself, as a true African. All you need with the palmwine & bushmeat is good feminine company wink

You can open a thread to reach a wider audience about cannabis/weed brew suggestions. Nl dey overflow with mj users...I'm very sure meaningful contributions will be made if the clowns & chicken littles are ignored
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
SKhanmi:
I see you know how to enjoy yourself, as a true African. All you need with the palmwine & bushmeat is good feminine company wink

You can open a thread to reach a wider audience about cannabis/weed brew suggestions. Nl dey overflow with mj users...I'm very sure meaningful contributions will be made if the clowns & chicken littles are ignored

My life has always been holidays and fun for decades, so the Barbeque grill stand is always a busy spot every weekend.

The reason I am stopping alcohol is that I have overdone it. Regarding ladies, I do not fancy monotonous sex life, but I am now trying to keep just one slay queen at a time. I used to have multiples around for sexy orgy and bisexual erotic sessions with nuru massages etc. I am really that bad as some people, cos the highest number of ladies I have had at a time being just 7 ladies at a session.

So, I am turning away from those crazy fantasies for now, so I am cleaning my programming which is why I am doing away with alcohol which will be followed by hydration of my animal nature with clean water, but I keep a lady here walking around naked here temporary and she is only a monthly salary, should I get fed up, I will just pay her off and focus on my research. Slay queens are always a distraction for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

***Is Christianity Becoming Too Superstitious And Beggarly Or What??*** / Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell? / Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.