Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right (7194 Views)

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. / Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

It could be your sleeping position since you have started the face-up meditation, it could also be that your meditation is energizing the chakra there, it could also be that you need to drink more water and take your attention off it, and relax your mind. Cos what ever it is, can only be good.
I have come to the conclusion that God is not a name of a person but it's a title;just like Oba or Sultan...... So Lord God should signify a higher title.....
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
futurist369:
I have come to the conclusion that God is not a name of a person but it's a title;just like Oba or Sultan...... So Lord God should signify a higher title.....

I have written about that too many times. God is a race of Humans that have outgrown being called Man. Everyone started as Spirit. Descend down here and have to grow back up in knowledge. Some decide to worship those who are higher in knowledge at mortal plane.

As Man is, God once was, As God is, Man may be.

It is just a level of awareness and if you work hard enough you can become a God and even Surpass it.

But some level of consciousness your physical body may not be able to handle the vibration and you have to move to higher planes.

This route you are taking is a spiritual pilgrimage. It is very tough. I have advised that if you can't handle you always have the option to stop and enjoy your life more. At death you will know everything but now use the wisdom to create wealth and be happy and contented.

But if you are willing to progress which I believe you want to. Be tough. It is very challenging
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

I have written about that too many times. God is a race of Humans that have outgrown being called Man. Everyone started as Spirit. Descend down here and have to grow back up in knowledge. Some decide to worship those who are higher in knowledge at mortal plane.

As Man is, God once was, As God is, Man may be.

It is just a level of awareness and if you work hard enough you can become a God and even Surpass it.

But some level of consciousness your physical body may not be able to handle the vibration and you have to move to higher planes.

This route you are taking is a spiritual pilgrimage. It is very tough. I have advised that if you can't handle you always have the option to stop and enjoy your life more. At death you will know everything but now use the wisdom to create wealth and be happy and contented.

But if you are willing to progress which I believe you want to. Be tough. It is very challenging
remember I told you I had a dream where I screamed;"no matter what happens, I will never stop until I uncover the truth". Am not stopping or will ever stop..... And money is my next agenda now..... I'm embarking on a journey next month:for the whole of next month, my entire focus will be on how to make money.... Intense strong focus.... I already have two ideas already in my head sef..... So you see, you made me embark on this search ...... Since I was born, I had never questioned God or life until I stumbled upon your writings under the pseudonym billyonaire.......
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
futurist369:
remember I told you I had a dream where I screamed;"no matter what happens, I will never stop until I uncover the truth". Am not stopping or will ever stop..... And money is my next agenda now..... I'm embarking on a journey next month:for the whole of next month, my entire focus will be on how to make money.... Intense strong focus.... I already have two ideas already in my head sef..... So you see, you made me embark on this search ...... Since I was born, I had never questioned God or life until I stumbled upon your writings under the pseudonym billyonaire.......

The Universe obeys commands, not prayers, so question everything, especially the Gods. While others need Gods' help, I strongly believe the Gods need our help.

So, use the command language, it is the only way to program the Universe...
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

The Universe obeys commands, not prayers, so question everything, especially the Gods. While others need Gods' help, I strongly believe the Gods need our help.

So, use the command language, it is the only way to program the Universe...
is it possible for one to meet with the annuakis like a physical meeting? I would love to meet enki and learn from him....... Maybe I should write this as one of my life goals
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
futurist369:
is it possible for one to meet with the annuakis like a physical meeting? I would love to meet enki and learn from him....... Maybe I should write this as one of my life goals

Okay. Impossibility does not exist.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Okay. Impossibility does not exist.
hey my mum had a dream twice today. A dog and a cat bit her left palm consecutively.......... What do you think it means?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
futurist369:
hey my mum had a dream twice today. A dog and a cat bit her left palm consecutively.......... What do you think it means?

I do not know what it means.

But Cats and Dogs seem to be enemies, but it looks like enemies have conspired against your mother. And what does the left hand signify? meditate on it, do not take my words for it.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

But Cats and Dogs seem to be enemies, but it looks like enemies have conspired against your mother. And what does the left hand signify? meditate on it, do not take my words for it.
enemies hmm.... They dare not f... Ck with me...... They can only attack them not me!
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by OnPointMan(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Greetings sir. Whats your take on Ifa? How does it work sir?
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by MeetDx(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
futurist369:

Sex...spiritual husband. She should be careful...
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by OnPointMan(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
CosmoDroid, your last comment is not visible.
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by rinrin23(f): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2019
You took the words right out of my mind. This whole week I kept wondering if he was back online and how to find him. I have noticed that when I have a long stretch of deep thinking or signs/symbols/repetitive numbers, shortly after I'll stumbled on a new post of his.

I stumbled on a new mind boggling TV series in the same way, called The OA(the original angel) this week too.

Always leads me back to the same purpose, the same message - to keep searching.

futurist369:
I don't even know how I always find you here on nairaland with your different monikers.... I perceive your aura from afar....
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Freh(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Have you guys heard of the hieronymous machine or radionic machine.
I also suggest looking into the work of Charles Cosimano in psionics.

Also for those interested look up the higher balance method. It involves using the high pitched tones in your head to achieve hemispheric synchronization. Good luck
Re: AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right by Mysteriousworld: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2023
If men created tech, who then created men... or did tech just come into being?

I went through all those before I could pitch it together. All religions are programs that were designed for the generation before us, because their brains and technology were not evolved to what we have now, they had to go through that, to be able to bring forth us. Now we are here and we are going to produce the technologies for the next bodies our consciousness will reside in.

It is a very interesting time to stay alive. I think anyone dying now is missing a lot. I literally want everyone to do what ever they can to stay to 2045, when we will be able to transfer our consciousness into robots and out as we do away with this particular kind of body.

I came here for this purpose, and you too. As you will find out in the future.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Hindu Gods Became Overlapped With Vodun Gods In West Africa / Drop Your Comments About The Beating Of Jesus Christ Here / 6 Effective Steps To Resuscitate A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.