Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (84180 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / How My Pastor Had Hot Sex With Me On His Matrimonial Bed / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Offpoint1: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
placeofallure:

All the likes you get are in solidarity to your cause I suppose. We reject any form of untoward suppression or denial of freedom of speech. We are with you in this. I have just added my like to the ones you've had prior. More likes are coming your way!

Mods, you can ban me o.
If you ban, ban, ban, ban me, you go soon tire. If you talk say you stubborn, I go tell you say I stubborn pass grin
Thanks my sister for the support, it seems they don't know opening new email is free and opening new NL account is free too.
dem fit ban us but dem no fit stop us from telling them the truth.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by frozen70(f): 4:52am On Mar 18, 2019
tellwisdom:

So men has to give women the aforementioned before we could their usefulness??..

No be Nigerian women again?...Ndi ara

The women who are ndi ara includes

Your mum
Your Aunties
Your sisters
Your Girl friends

And anything females surrounding and evolving around you

If you have never benefited from them, then you are a gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by tellwisdom: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2019
frozen70:

The women who are ndi ara includes

Your mum
Your Aunties
Your sisters
Your Girl friends

And anything females surrounding and evolving around you

If you have never benefited from them, then you are a gay

Useless gurl like you will go about feeling important. Na your type dey come online forming good and advising people whereas ur life in reality is rottened. I pity the unfortunate boi wey go marry u, if at all u go even see one. Onye nzuzu di ka gi
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by frozen70(f): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
tellwisdom:

Useless gurl like you will go about feeling important. Na your type dey come online forming good and advising people whereas ur life in reality is rottened. I pity the unfortunate boi wey go marry u, if at all u go even see one. Onye nzuzu di ka gi

Anu ofia
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Seyzcham91(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
shocked
Teeklef:

You we not make heaven bro, I laugh sotey I fall for mat..... � � � � �
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Let her just forget the marriage.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.