Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (84159 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / How My Pastor Had Hot Sex With Me On His Matrimonial Bed / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by 1x2x3: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Where is the matrimonial bed?
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Actuarydeji:
That means the concubine stays very close and also the stupid wife knows that her husband doesn't stay at home all the time. I am very sure that someone informed the husband about his wife infidelity. This will serve as lesson to other adulterous. For a man to have that kind of stupid confident to panachukwu his fellow man's wife on their matrimonial bed, he needs to be castigate and for the wife, here is my judgement; having found guilty of the above listed crimes, she's hereby sentence to be evicted from her matrimonial home.

Nigerians and English language! Who come be "concubine" here? Na man be concubine, abi na woman? Na wao.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by KINGwax007(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Actuarydeji:
That means the concubine stays very close and also the stupid wife knows that her husband doesn't stay at home all the time. I am very sure that someone informed the husband about his wife infidelity. This will serve as lesson to other adulterous. For a man to have that kind of stupid confident to panachukwu his fellow man's wife on their matrimonial bed, he needs to be castigate and for the wife, here is my judgement; having found guilty of the above listed crimes, she's hereby sentence to be evicted from her matrimonial home.
abeg, what lesson? We fornicators no dey hear word o

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Ubdavis(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2019
I cant have any affection for someone else's wife. I liken her to a put of soup without meat, fish and other obstacles... I mean no disrespect, its just my self control mechanism...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by midnighter(f): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2019
Thrill seekers...

Unfortunately a married woman who cheats faces 100x the punishment of a man..

they will still catch them doing it in the dirty, dilapidated nysc camps where a snake can bite the two of you in the act..how much more in the mans matrimonial bed..

But it still wont prevent others from doing it..sorry for you if youre the one who is caught and shamed...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by doctore212(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2019
FrenchWay:
That's why I dey always fucckk my wife with mopping stick any tym I cum. She must satisfy die
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by semyman: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Be sure he is a pastor.
Only pastor have such audacity and devious mind

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by bigcasava1(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Watch video HERE
women don't need husband but a Bleep mate. Bleep them and push them aside if not they will break ur heart.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by bigcasava1(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Actuarydeji:
wait! Wait! I like that word Panachukwu pls I need to get the meaning, to enable me use it appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Tufia
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Revolva(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Women fish brain shame on her and d idiot even get mind use the husband'shouse oh lord the man na fool

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by BruncleZuma: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Moral and physical poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Hotzone(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2019
phayvoursky:
Nawa o. What do humans especially women want on earth?

I thought the grace of God is sufficient?

They need help
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by markfour(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2019
that's why i will never marry a Nigerian woman cuz they are not faithful, loyal and they like sex four much...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Women and prick? Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by MarianaTrench: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
What a way to go down embarassed
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by ecclize: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Why am i having the feelings that this kind of thing will happen to me... And come to think of it am not an womanizer...
Reject it... Even if i will do it hotel dey dia naw
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by BareFacedLies(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2019
It's very foolish for you to fùck a married woman in her home...

It is better to do it in your own area or in a hotel where you can have better control of the situation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by KendrickAyomide: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Offpoint1:
Death wish playing such deadly game at home.

So I made a comment about nairaland inability to play video directly and no update for almost 13 years and the reward I get for that is 2 weeks ban on my account by NL moderators. I now understand NL is a joke, henceforth I'm officially declaring myself a troll... I'm never going to contribute any reasonable thing here ever.
If you see any EVERY silly comments by me, don't blame nor insult me... just scroll down and go your way.
instead of those useless mods to fix their platform they are busy Suspending their customers .. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Tinyemeka(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2019
BareFacedLies:

It is better to do it in your own area or in a hotel where you can have better control of the situation

That's a bare-faced lie. Someone that knows someone that knows her husband might just spot you both and rat out. This world could be a small place.
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by hsafarms: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2019
Igbo girls are the most expensive to marry..

Yet the ashawo trait in them will never cease to manifest...

Shiorrrrrr.

Abi which other tribe do commercial ashawo in Nigeria apart from igbo girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by LINTUNE(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2019
sapeleboi:
e nor go beta for you poverty
cheesy..nice mem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by AgreatMan: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2019
Offpoint1:

So I made a comment about nairaland inability to play video directly and no update for almost 13 years and the reward I get for that is 2 weeks ban on my account by NL moderators. I now understand NL is a joke, henceforth I'm officially declaring myself a troll... I'm never going to contribute any reasonable thing here ever.
If you see any EVERY silly comments by me, don't blame nor insult me... just scroll down and go your way.

What they ought to do is mandate bloggers to host the videos on YouTube n post d link on nairaland for direct play. Any blogger who doesn't do this doesn't ever get the front page.

Telling NL to host video files is too expensive n will slow down the website. I am not sure why u were banned tho.

@seun, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by obidaddy: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Offpoint1:

I equally made a thread to improve Nairaland, but alas it's languishing away in limbo, while many useless topic with just a single view make front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/5054933/time-unlike-thumbs-up-down

I don't know if Seun is aware of the Mods behavior, or it's a deliberate policy of Seun & his Mods to stifle dissenting/progressive views, even to the improvement of his forum.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by chally100(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2019
Na wa o, all these old people be embarrassing themselves
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by mumin4sure(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2019
I need a single room to rent anywhere very close to computer village .
Contact me on 08136685344
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by obidaddy: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2019
AgreatMan:

What they ought to do is mandate bloggers to host the videos on YouTube n post d link on nairaland for direct play. Any blogger who doesn't do this doesn't ever get the front page.

Telling NL to host video files is too expensive n will slow down the website. I am not sure why u were banned tho.

@seun, lalasticlala

Is this suggested improvement equally expensive?

@seun @lalasticlala
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by frozen70(f): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2019
phayvoursky:
Nawa o. What do humans especially women want on earth?

I thought the grace of God is sufficient?

Why are you picking the women ❓

Was she the only one caught in the act

Was the man not supposed to take her to a hotel to avoid this embarrassment ❓

You see every man must learn how to keep a woman

Yes women have complex nature but you have to learn how to keep a woman

The moment a man can not make

a woman have orgasm,

make her happy,

provide for her no matter how small it is,

can not give her affection and attention

Forget it, she belongs to another man because all I have mentioned are what women needs

Give it to her and she won't know that another man exists

Women are made for men and an average woman old or young gets advances from men

Be her a married woman or single woman

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Offpoint1: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2019
obidaddy:

I equally made a thread to improve Nairaland, but alas it's languishing away in limbo, while many useless topic with just a single view make front page.

I don't know if Seun is aware of the Mods behavior, or it's a deliberate policy of Seun & his Mods to stifle dissenting/progressive views, even to the improvement of his forum.
I don't care about them anymore, anything dem like dem do... nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Nawa for women oooo na wa
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by 1000angstroms(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Very bad but my kind of person, that ain't going to be a problem. Be rest assured I can't divorce you but my silence will eventually kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Teeklef(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2019
FrenchWay:
That's why I dey always fucckk my wife with mopping stick any tym I cum. She must satisfy die
You we not make heaven bro, I laugh sotey I fall for mat..... � � � � �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.