Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (84160 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / How My Pastor Had Hot Sex With Me On His Matrimonial Bed / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by lomprico(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2019
phayvoursky:
Nawa o. What do humans especially women want on earth?

I thought the grace of God is sufficient?

The men nko?
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by tellwisdom: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2019
frozen70:

Why are you picking the women ❓

Was she the only one caught in the act

Was the man not supposed to take her to a hotel to avoid this embarrassment ❓

You see every man must learn how to keep a woman

Yes women have complex nature but you have to learn how to keep a woman

The moment a man can not make

a woman have orgasm,

make her happy,

provide for her no matter how small it is,

can not give her affection and attention

Forget it, she belongs to another man because all I have mentioned are what women needs

Give it to her and she won't know that another man exists

Women are made for men and an average woman old or young gets advances from men

Be her a married woman or single woman

And what does women give to men ?

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by easynetsms(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Partnerbizz:
Going to someone's wife to sleep with them.

Abysmal.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

We sell airtel airtime too..
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Amberon11: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2019
had to sign in and quote you. Where did you hear that word? This is the second time i'm hearing the bolded. The first was from a friend of mine years back.
Actuarydeji:
That means the concubine stays very close and also the stupid wife knows that her husband doesn't stay at home all the time. I am very sure that someone informed the husband about his wife infidelity. This will serve as lesson to other adulterous. For a man to have that kind of stupid confident to panachukwu his fellow man's wife on their matrimonial bed, he needs to be castigate and for the wife, here is my judgement; having found guilty of the above listed crimes, she's hereby sentence to be evicted from her matrimonial home.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by SjMbula(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2019
FrenchWay:
That's why I dey always fucckk my wife with mopping stick any tym I cum. She must satisfy die
wucked sombori, wallahi bros u dey go Church so?
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by ifetex1: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2019
You can end premature expulsion, weak attention, stop delays in readying for multiple rounds of action. And sperm issues. Using natural means.

[b]"A spouse that is bent on cheating will always cheat. But most of them do cheat because you don't satisfy them

Do you have office in lagos where one can buy your product.
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by uchelouis45(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Offpoint1:
Death wish playing such deadly game at home.

So I made a comment about nairaland inability to play video directly and no update for almost 13 years and the reward I get for that is 2 weeks ban on my account by NL moderators. I now understand NL is a joke, henceforth I'm officially declaring myself a troll... I'm never going to contribute any reasonable thing here ever.
If you see any EVERY silly comments by me, don't blame nor insult me... just scroll down and go your way.
I'm with you. They've decided not to upgrade. Until a better competitor comes. This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by openmine(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2019
If you don't love your hubby or wifey any more or you feel he or she isn't what you expected,just quit and move on with your life rather than being caught in such a disgraceful manner!

Maybe the hubby saw her flirting with other men while they were dating and some uninformed friends told him to immediately get married the lady to avoid such distractions....as if marriage will stop cheating!

If your partner says he or she will change from their habit when they get married,na you sabi....e go dey like film for your eyes after you don marry!

As usual,the devil will be blamed for the choices they made!

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by adecz: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2019
Committing adultery with a man that
cannot even afford to take you to
short time joint..

Yeye woman... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Mydazz(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Actuarydeji:
That means the concubine stays very close and also the stupid wife knows that her husband doesn't stay at home all the time. I am very sure that someone informed the husband about his wife infidelity. This will serve as lesson to other adulterous. For a man to have that kind of stupid confident to panachukwu his fellow man's wife on their matrimonial bed, he needs to be castigate and for the wife, here is my judgement; having found guilty of the above listed crimes, she's hereby sentence to be evicted from her matrimonial home.

LOL, this has never served as a lesson to anyone,..... a Hoe will always be a Hoe
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Mydazz(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Not supporting divorce though bit one of the major reason for it in developed climes is that a lot of them would rather divorce than engage in infidelity especially when they believe the feeling for the outsider is genuine

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Derajeth(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2019
frozen70:

Why are you picking the women ❓

Was she the only one caught in the act

Was the man not supposed to take her to a hotel to avoid this embarrassment ❓

You see every man must learn how to keep a woman

Yes women have complex nature but you have to learn how to keep a woman

The moment a man can not make

a woman have orgasm,

make her happy,

provide for her no matter how small it is,

can not give her affection and attention

Forget it, she belongs to another man because all I have mentioned are what women needs

Give it to her and she won't know that another man exists

Women are made for men and an average woman old or young gets advances from men

Be her a married woman or single woman

I love the response,not far from the truth.You must be talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by BareFacedLies(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Tinyemeka:

That's a bare-faced lie. Someone that knows someone that knows her husband might just spot you both and rat out. This world could be a small place.

Even if her husband catches you there's a limit to what he can do if you're in your area cos your guys and people familiar with you will defend you

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Tinyemeka(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Even if her husband catches you there's a limit to what he can do if you're in your area cos your guys and people familiar with you will defend you

No wahala.

Try it. I'd like to hear your story. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Skmoda360(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
FrenchWay:
That's why I dey always fucckk my wife with mopping stick any tym I cum. She must satisfy die
abi your two fingers....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
She didn't do well.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by Ohraykon: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Offpoint1:

So I made a comment about nairaland inability to play video directly and no update for almost 13 years and the reward I get for that is 2 weeks ban on my account by NL moderators. I now understand NL is a joke, henceforth I'm officially declaring myself a troll... I'm never going to contribute any reasonable thing here ever.
If you see any EVERY silly comments by me, don't blame nor insult me... just scroll down and go your way.
God bless you i noticed dey like mediocrity in nairaland. Enjoy ur trollship!
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nawa oooo cheesy

Honestly I wonder people sleep with people's wives
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by sweetilicious(f): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nawao.Some people like curse.Shameless wife with a foolish man.I just wonder! I thought it was always men that cheats constantly.Women,let's not derail nah!
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by KendrickAyomide: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
obidaddy:

Is this suggested improvement equally expensive?

https://www.nairaland.com/5054933/time-unlike-thumbs-up-down

@seun @lalasticlala
it will be easier to get water from a rock than to get a reply from these 2,

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by bookworm8(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
when you have what the yorubas call "ojukokoro"

meanwhile, learn how to make butter and start producing with a token of 1k you will get the complete guide, don't miss this great offer.
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by carter009(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mr Asslicker
lomprico:

The men nko?
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by lomprico(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
carter009:
Mr Asslicker

Lol!
Truth hurts!
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by CioAngels(f): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Actuarydeji:
Supported, that is, if she has not destroyed the man's brain, I mean, for her to have the guts to take the man in confidently. The annoying thing about this kind of women is that, they are quick in calling girls/single women prostitutes, meanwhile they are the real prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by CioAngels(f): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
bro4u:
Lol... but don't get cNo, it is notaught.
No, it is not allowed, because it ruins, kills the men spiritually and otherwise. When a woman is tired of her marriage she should release the man from bondage and stop pretending to be married by answering Mrs.
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by frozen70(f): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Derajeth:

I love the response,not far from the truth.You must be talking from experience.

Lol.
Am a woman and at my status as a woman, I think I can say exactly what women wants because every woman is the same when it comes to that question

What do women want ❓
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by frozen70(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
tellwisdom:

And what does women give to men ?

If you want to know what women gives to men, give them the above meantioned and you will see what they have in return

Alternatively don't give them the above meantioned and you will see what they have in return
Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by tellwisdom: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
frozen70:

If you want to know what women gives to men, give them the above meantioned and you will see what they have in return

Alternatively don't give them the above meantioned and you will see what they have in return

So men has to give women the aforementioned before we could see their usefulness??..

No be Nigerian women again?...Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home by placeofallure(f): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Offpoint1:

All the likes you get are in solidarity to your cause I suppose. We reject any form of untoward suppression or denial of freedom of speech. We are with you in this. I have just added my like to the ones you've had prior. More likes are coming your way!

Mods, you can ban me o.
If you ban, ban, ban, ban me, you go soon tire. If you talk say you stubborn, I go tell you say I stubborn pass grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.