Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Next Time I Won't Take The Blame -MC Galaxy Reacts To Etinosa Going Nude For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Next Time I Won't Take The Blame -MC Galaxy Reacts To Etinosa Going Nude For Him (379 Views)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Next Time I Won't Take The Blame -MC Galaxy Reacts To Etinosa Going Nude For Him by chinambusay: 3:00am On Mar 17, 2019
MC Galaxy who had earlier disclosed why he couldn't stop the live video when Etinosa went nude for him, has stated that next time he won't be taking the blame.The singer who stated that his live video is by 10:30pm every Friday, told his Nigerian fans to call in, dance or act but never to call in naked.

MC Galaxy who stated that next time he won't be taking the blame next time, added that he can't cut off his live video because someone went nude.  Read his post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/17/next-time-i-wont-take-the-blame-mc-galaxy-reacts-to-etinosa-going-nude-for-him/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Next Time I Won't Take The Blame -MC Galaxy Reacts To Etinosa Going Nude For Him by itspzpics(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Who now take d blame
Re: Next Time I Won't Take The Blame -MC Galaxy Reacts To Etinosa Going Nude For Him by Mynd44: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2019

(1)

Anto Reveals Why She And Lolu Are Not In A Relationship / Nigerian Team Shines At Special Olympics In Abu Dhabi, Win 9 Gold Medals / #bbnaija: "Google My Name, You Will See The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman" - Cee C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.