Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Inheritance - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inheritance (31472 Views)

New From Lleigh........ My Grandfather's Inheritance. / A Buckeye Hollow Inheritance By Bret Harte / The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inheritance by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:39pm On May 12, 2019
Damselposh, the ride has been worthwhile dear.
It would be a Sin on my part if I fail to point out this particular mistake I noticed in the last update(Maybe it's in other updates, not sure though). The use of 'Am' instead of ' I'm '. Most Youths make that mistake especially on social media and probably during exams. I'm not a literary dude though grin
All the same, Nice Plot. Keep shining.
Re: Inheritance by francium001: 8:00pm On May 12, 2019
Nice story you have here Dear, it really worth the time, keep it up
Re: Inheritance by damselposh(f): 8:15pm On May 12, 2019
eagleeye2:
Interesting story. The plot makes a lot of sense. Nathan knew very well that Derrick would have been a hard nut to crack had it been he got the estate as his father already wished. And Derrick proved this, by going ahead to thwart the 30 million deal his father had with the white guy.
Most times, our parents (especially the wealthy) always have to make tough decisions on who to inherit the most cherished assets or to control the wealth when they are gone.
OP, it would have been nice if you had told us what later happened in the family. Did Derrick later get his rightful inheritance? Did his mother apologize for wrongfully accusing him? Did he get back to the white man concerning the earlier deal which he somehow thwarted?
Nice story all around.

Thanks dear for following all along, I ended the story that way because I started my exams and i am in my final year, so I needed to concentrate. And i didn't want to keep you guys waiting for long, like staying for a week or more without an update, so i ended it the way i did.
Am sorry about it though, but i promise to make it up to you guys in my next story coming up Immediately am done writing my project.
I apologise once again.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Inheritance by damselposh(f): 8:17pm On May 12, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Damselposh, the ride has been worthwhile dear.
It would be a Sin on my part if I fail to point out this particular mistake I noticed in the last update(Maybe it's in other updates, not sure though). The use of 'Am' instead of ' I'm '. Most Youths make that mistake especially on social media and probably during exams. I'm not a literary dude though grin
All the same, Nice Plot. Keep shining.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake sweety, correction taken
Re: Inheritance by damselposh(f): 8:17pm On May 12, 2019
francium001:
Nice story you have here Dear, it really worth the time, keep it up

Thanks boo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inheritance by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:42am On May 14, 2019
damselposh:

Thanks for pointing out the mistake sweety, correction taken
Don't mention hun.
Re: Inheritance by XionTemmy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
damselposh. I really enjoyed this story.Keep it up!
Re: Inheritance by damselposh(f): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2019
XionTemmy:
damselposh. I really enjoyed this story.Keep it up!

thanks boo
Re: Inheritance by PrudySara(f): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2019
Just stumbled on the story.... really enjoyed it. Well done damselposh...
Re: Inheritance by damselposh(f): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
PrudySara:
Just stumbled on the story.... really enjoyed it.
Well done damselposh...

thanks baby

1 Like

Re: Inheritance by PrudySara(f): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
You're welcome dear
damselposh:

thanks baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Last Smile. / The Last Star. / Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.