Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) (31623 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by nlfpmod: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBJAYdIs6kI

Buhari & Mahmood Spectacularly Wasted an Opportunity for Heroism - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by TRADELYN: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Who is INEC accountable to?

Over #300bn allocated for the general elections?

See Emefiele too? He should have resigned or be sacked.

Nigeria cannot make progress like this.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Freelancerr(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
I for watch the video but I no get data..

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Sirheny007(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Actually, APC supporters are the acute tribalists and bigots here.
Whoever disagrees with or finds fault with the electoral process that selected Tinubu, has landed himself/herself in their net.

They'll do everything to label that person a bigot, and go extreme length to manufacture non existent linkages to IPOB even though it be their brother.

We're looking at an epidemic; a crowd of demented supporters who'll not tolerate the truth - because it hurts. Because how can there be multiple interpretation to Tinubu's drug dealings and money forfeiture?

I have always respected Prof. Wole Soyinka, I have enjoyed his works and shall continue to do so. But I doubt if history will be kind to him regarding his recent vituperations.

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by accordadoga27(f): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Intelligent lady!!
The true daughter of Biafra. Biafra will never forget you. God bless you but Ashiwaju is your next president.

135 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by IamNat: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Same old argument by the Obi supporters. If we can't win, then the whole country should burn, you went to court but you never stop threatening the court, stating you must win the case.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2023
A well known Ibo tribalistic bigot. Can’t waste my precious sub to watch trash.

Chest beaters.

100 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by KendoRide: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Chief Odele owa!! You’re writing to the hearing of world leaders and they’re really shivering. Prof. Soyinka has been looking for someone to debate with you can handle him for us. How can he debate with our Vice President glorious Baba-Datti, as who ?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by unclejb2(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
The mandate thief must return it

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Rebuker(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Seems we are going to have so much of that here today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAxiUOm3lA

I have never really listened to her until yesterday and my respect for her just went so high.

Very intelligent, articulate, composed and smooth 👌

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Weedhustler: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Aunty gave them wotowoto....their nightmare!

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by inoki247: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Wahala the next Govt go soon enter court case too go end the media house go find something else to use to trend...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
A stupid feminist up against an old senile fool in the person of Soyinka...
Too idiots .. I care Less...

Next pls..

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Nayturalistic: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
We know say na only Arise fit carry this kind sh1t

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Watched the interview minutes ago. She's logical and sound in thought.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by PHIPEX(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Brilliant woman with global power.

Fascism is INEC that became authoritarian in manipulating results and daring anyone who raised a voice to shut up.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by coldzobo: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Wow this lady is very brilliant.
She articulated her thoughts flawlessly and made sense the whole time cheesy

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Seagodess(f): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Very intelligent young lady...she was trying so hard not to dis respect soyinka..

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by KingLennon(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Kambili has been giving these BAT supporters nightmares.

For the fact that many Nigerians are uneducated, doesn't mean we are all foolish. The whole country have seen that the election was manipulated

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Larrysung(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2023
No be all Heroes dey wear cape, some don dey tie gele

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Nayturalistic: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2023
unclejb2:

Mumu specie of people.. de play

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by alfredo4u(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Nija go better when the time comes

Not now.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by maivd: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Lol bigot she should forward her opinion to emma powerful ipob needs it more

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by accordadoga27(f): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
unclejb2:

Uncle u still dey wail?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Highways: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Wonderful ✅✅✅

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:
A well known Ibo tribalistic bigot. Can’t waste my precious sub to watch trash.

Chest beaters.

Na free sub you dey use joor !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by adebayo201: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Lazy people no go watch the video.

13 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by NoFucksToGive: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Brilliant interview indeed

11 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2023
This girl should not involve herself in the age-long and groundless Igbo-Yoruba feud. Groundless? Why? The Igbo have always been a most welcomed people in Yorubaland and we've always lived together in peace. This is because the things that unite us are much more uncountable than the "thing" that divides us. Everywhere, all reasonable people know that the quest for power, aka politics, is the Great Divider of peoples and their communities. The Igbo are one of the Nigerian ethnicities that share a lot with us the Yoruba. Nigeria should derive mechanisms of intergroup relations to manage our diversities like some other countries, instead of emphasising our fault lines and divisions during every election cycle. The youths of Nigeria should come together, not to join the ancients in their needless rat race in which the gladiators don't remember them after the battle is won, but to fashion out the means by which their mutual futures can be guaranteed if indeed, the future belongs to them. The present squabbles do not concern them, as it were, because if we give it the right thought we would know that the youths are mere cannon fodders. So Chimamanda must not allow anyone to drag her into a needless war with a person with whom she shares so much in common than any other person in the world, except perhaps her parents and siblings. So if I were Chimamanda I would not react to Soyinka's words, but then she isn't me!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does A Script Sell In Nigeria / For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.