Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

She Want To Commit Suicide! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want To Commit Suicide! (937 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want To Commit Suicide! by Charges(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
My girl friend of six months is threatening to commit suicide if she ever find out am dating another girl or plan to leave her. But to be frank, ever since i met her i've no business with any other girl. Now am planning to travel to UK for my Msc , She came up with the feelings that i might get fed up with her. I dont know how to prove my love to her again cos i' have been supportive to her emotionally, morally and financially and My family will not take it from me if the find out that am double dating. mean while i have introduced her to my only brother, my younger sisters except my elder sister( PA to FCT Minister) who made me what i am today. pls am confused becos i also love her but not ready for marriage till 2012.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Moralistli(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
so u wouldn't have been able to face d challenges of life without ur PA,,,,"" sister No issue, tell ur girl 2 do 4 luff and fear not cos fear and doubt short-circuit d mind. grin
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Charges(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
I know that some NL are rude but let them be matured for once.
this forum is not meant to be abused.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Kelvinj(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
simple dude, just travel with her
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2010
Who cares if ur elder sister is the pa 2 Goodluck Jonathan.U're have made ur point known.

My views>>I think ur gf has being watchin a whole lot of home video n it is also natural 2 feel dat way because if not u definitely gonna doubt her love 4 u.She can't stop u not 2 travel.I believe if u're meant 4 each other,even if u travel 2 d moon,u will still com bck 4 her.No need 4 worry accept she want 2 control d hands of fate.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Moralistli(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
this forum is not meant to be abused.

Yes sir. No offense, see they 're comin, and they might prolly sense ego and thus raise eyebrows, hence i capitalized on dat 2 enable dem do somethin else when dey finally start.
Just wait and see.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by googles: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

me sef my papa na prime minster for our[i] fillage [/i] . . . kai pple will not kill me with laff
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Adolak(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2010
Then let her to commit suicide, she has been chasing you for your riches. Suicide is just a threat. If she dies, you will marry another girl and she loses earth and heaven.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by tonnistop(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2010
why are you telling us your sister is P.A to FCT minister, that part of your story is irrelevant and unwholsome waster of ink, treat your problem with your girlfriend, if she likes let her kill herself.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
Charges:

My girl friend of six months is threatening to commit suicide if she ever find out am dating another girl or plan to leave her. But to be frank, ever since i met her i've no business with any other girl. Now am planning to travel to UK for my Msc , She came up with the feelings that i might get fed up with her. I dont know how to prove my love to her again cos i' have been supportive to her emotionally, morally and financially and My family will not take it from me if the find out that am double dating. mean while i have introduced her to my only brother, my younger sisters except my elder sister( PA to FCT Minister) who made me what i am today. pls am confused becos i also love her but not ready for marriage till 2012.

Na when the world go finish you go marry?
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by strokein(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2010
LOL @ family will not take it if i double date cheesy
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by tkb417(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2010
the PA to minister thing will elicit insults

strike it out

@Topic
fck u if u cant arrange ur life at this age; if she wanna commit suicide, then let her go ahead

abokoku na im den dey call those kain people for my village
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Moralistli(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then let her to commit suicide, she has been chasing you for your riches. Suicide is just a threat. If she dies, you will marry another girl and she loses earth and heaven.

seconded.

Na 2day, no be for dat naija? Tell me say u no know say dis little brat go bleep ur neighbour b4 ur flight land 4 Healthrow.

Afterall suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by luap: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2010
She is controlling you by playing the guilt game. Correct her and tell her your not putting up with such childish ways. She the one leading the relationship by using guilt.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Don't get caught up playing fear based games. Don't get caught up living someone elses dreams or fantasies. Live your OWN!!! If you want to be in a relationship, do it for you, not for her.

You need to be a man and take control of the relationship. Remember, men control commitment and women control sx. From where things stand she is controlling both. If it continues, your relationship will fail. Now go and be a man.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Tosinville(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
Well i prefer to let her commit suicide first, jus because she has seen a guy who is supportive in every way nd dat can probably take her later to d UK is dat why she wanna die on ur neck, if u aint capable yet to support her do u think she's going to die 4u?. Tell her if she can't believe u then tell her to forget.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2010
Op how old are you? brb
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by throttler(f): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^ he is just-growing-a-beard year old tongue

@ topic, sooo, you are all that, and why would a girl want to commit suicide for you undecided? because of you? tongue

abegi, make we hear word. she is scared of losing her meal ticket, and you are posting this because you are feeling so good with yourself, so HOT that a girl said that to you. bera watch, she will chop and clean mouth before you come back, just like you will do as s oon as your catapult drops you in, where again? undecided
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by adagz01(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^ A typical naija babe talking. **winks*
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by LAGOS1976: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
let see.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by bubugul(f): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]
@ poster which1 do you want us to answer-
dat your gf wants to commit suicide or dat your big sis(pa to d fct) made you who u r?
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by violent(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2010
Are we supposed to wash your feet and give you a free massage cos your sister is the PA to FCT minister?. . .shior!

As for your babe, tell her to STFU!
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2010
Charges:

crap
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2010
If i were u,i wld go and wipe and delete dis rubbish u posted here
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by dobodobo(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2010
If you die tommorow, the lady will Bleep someone else then you will know she will never commit suicide. Na from heaven you will be watching someone else fucking her and if you are poor like a church rat,Ladies will never care and will never love you

You talks am say your bros na PA, good for every lady to want to claim suicide, even nairaland lady self go commit themselves if you have Cash and not commit suicide
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by kcblast(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2010
If u really luv her,always tell or assure her of ur luv.Even when u are afar,always keep in touch with her.
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by 1102(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2010
please tell her to commit suicide FAST-FAST.

She should try this means,
Re: She Want To Commit Suicide! by chelseabmw(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2010
Charges:

My girl friend of six months is threatening to commit suicide if she ever find out am dating another girl or plan to leave her. But to be frank, ever since i met her i've no business with any other girl. Now am planning to travel to UK for my Msc , She came up with the feelings that i might get fed up with her. I dont know how to prove my love to her again cos i' have been supportive to her emotionally, morally and financially and My family will not take it from me if the find out that am double dating. mean while i have introduced her to my only brother, my younger sisters [size=18pt]except my elder sister( PA to FCT Minister) who made me what i am today[/size]. pls am confused becos i also love her but not ready for marriage till 2012.

what is our business with that? u want us to clap 4 u or what?

(1) (Reply)

Am Havin A Serious Relashp Wit 2 Girls,and Both Want Marriage, What Should I Do? / A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: / What Is The Craziest Thing That You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.