Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Can You Use Your Female Friend To Test Your Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use Your Female Friend To Test Your Husband? (426 Views)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use Your Female Friend To Test Your Husband? by icebird25(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Wanna ask rather let's discuss. Is it right for a woman to use her female friend to test if her husband is faithful?

Lasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Can You Use Your Female Friend To Test Your Husband? by qwertyboss(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2019
icebird25:
Wanna ask rather let's discuss. Is it right for a woman to use her female friend to test if her husband is faithful?

Lasticlala
Mynd44
hmmmm!
trust my integrity
But don't trust the intergenerational alacrity of my d*ck!

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Female Friend To Test Your Husband? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2019
icebird25:

Lasticlala
Mynd44
it isn't right to test people that way, man or woman
Re: Can You Use Your Female Friend To Test Your Husband? by evil1: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2019
icebird25:

Lasticlala
Mynd44

wetin u gain if u dey wrong or right?
u dey find excuse to Bleep outside dick abi?

Re: Can You Use Your Female Friend To Test Your Husband? by daddytime(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Rough play loading...na dat time you go know and understand say your husband and him third leg na two different entities who can sue or get sued separately because they possess their brains apart.

No say I no warn you o..

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs He Wants Something Serious With You And Is Ready To Commit(video) / The Right Woman For Every Cheating Husband. / Did My Ancestors Destroy My Chances Of Finding Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.