Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

The Fowl And The Diamond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fowl And The Diamond (274 Views)

What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken / I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me / A Friend Gave Me This Fowl and This Happened [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fowl And The Diamond by qwertyboss(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2019
THE FOWL AND THE DIAMOND
A fowl swallowed a diamond in a poultry and the owner of the diamond contracted a man to find the fowl and kill it. When the man arrived at the poultry, there were more than a thousand fowl in the poultry and only one was sitting by itself away from the others. He killed the one sitting by itself and that was the exact one that had swallowed the diamond. The amazed owner of the diamond asked: "How did you know it was that fowl?" He responded: "Very easy! When idiots get rich they don't mix with others."
*LESSON*
When Allah answers your long awaited prayers, maintain your normal profile. Don't be proud!. May Allah guide us all and may we have a successful ending..

1 Like

Re: The Fowl And The Diamond by Redoil: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Wealth Apc members Young girls in love Y

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Kingdom / What Would Be The One Good You Did? / Please Help A Broke Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.