Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! (2742 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
I'd like to date an older lady at least once in my life. I just want to know what it's like tongue
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
tosyne2much:
It's not really about age (though age matter to some extent)

Some older ladies are well behaved than the younger ones. As for Submissiveness or loyalty, it's not about age but upbringing.

A woman can be disloyal even though you're 30 years older than her

You point, very valid. ..!!
You know some female colleague of mine( married) would be like a man should always marry someone he's older than with atleast 5 years so they( the couples) would grow old together..

Thier assertion/ collective conviction on this premise is basically because women become unattractive and thier physical qualities depreciate exponentially at a certain age compare to men...

But I honestly see such ideology as culminated parochialism and an embargo the African system has place on the society

3 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dey shud go 2 hell ,who nids nagging men

Lolz......Sis who offend you this evening

Let's assume you marry a younger spouse would you always use AGE against him when matter arises?...

Can you even marry a younger person provided you both very compatible?
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Teibaba(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Then the maturity is not complete.

Limitless72:

Of cus mine is...

But let's for a second assume you dating someone older ND when little friction set in she says " Don't talk to me like that I'm not your mate" or "Respect yourself I'm not your mate"

How would you handle such arrogance or situation if you find yourself in one?
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:
u just wanted to get some sugar mummy experiencecheesy.. I concurcheesy.
The age makes it seem so but funny enough i was in total control of the relationship till it ended on my insistence.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
raphretle:
Just one day if you mess she will: see this boy ooo .. as if it was a rear privilege that she married you
Haha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Limitless72:

Lolz......Sis who offend you this evening

Let's assume you marry a younger spouse would you always use AGE against him when matter arises?...

Can you even marry a younger person provided you both very compatible?
Hw did u knw am angry ,am soooooo angry nw because of one smallboy
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Hw did u knw am angry ,am soooooo angry nw because of one smallboy

Lolz. ...Smallboy
weytin the boy do you ehhhhhh
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by dxpecial(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
;Di would like to date one who can help me!!!?! winki would like to date one who can help me!!!?!
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
dxpecial:
;Di would like to date one who can help me!!!?! winki would like to date one who can help me!!!?!

You mean Sugar mummy thinz.....
Lolz. ....u Wan taste better thing
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Princeofasia: 4:33am On Mar 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dey shud go 2 hell ,who nids nagging men
i am not nagging. Come to me
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Limitless72:

True talk though....But compatibility really matters than age bruh

My girl is a Lawyer by profession.....ND 2 yrs older than me
We very compatible, though she thinks I'm a year older.

I no Wan go lose my wife con marry my girlfriend because of age difference....shey u grab that line?
You see my point? She must not know or else kasala don burst.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yigiyaga:
You see my point? She must not know or else kasala don burst.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....U get point bruh
But even if she know sef anything wey wan happen mey e happen....weytin go be go be brother.....

If kasala wan burst mey e burst...Women plenty,, so I shouldn't be under duress or go out of my way because I want to sustain a relationship...Life is bigger than that bruh

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by dxpecial(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Limitless72:

You mean Sugar mummy thinz..... Lolz. ....u Wan taste better thing
abi now
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by dxpecial(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Limitless72:

You mean Sugar mummy thinz..... Lolz. ....u Wan taste better thing
abi now
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
I can't marry a lady older than me i preger the younger ones.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wetin the old bitch dey do as she dey young...fucking benz rider up and down abi........ Simply no. i cant discus love talk with her
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Perosmith: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Limitless72:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....U get point bruh
But even if she know sef anything wey wan happen mey e happen....weytin go be go be brother.....

If kasala wan burst mey e burst...Women plenty,, so I shouldn't be under duress or go out of my way because I want to sustain a relationship...Life is bigger than that bruh
My own for them now na kiss Daniel...if you want to leave biko leave o.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2019
ejiro2019:
I can't marry a lady older than me i preger the younger ones.

Ur choice is undisputed bro..
Everybody to em taste
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by anonymuz(m): 1:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Limitless72:

Of cus mine is...

But let's for a second assume you dating someone older ND when little friction set in she says " Don't talk to me like that I'm not your mate" or "Respect yourself I'm not your mate"

How would you handle such arrogance or situation if you find yourself in one?
wether old or young,women have this arrogant spirit in them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... / Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions / Seven Reasons Why Married Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.