Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks (45102 Views)

'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / US Embassy Urges Nigerians To Emulate Imam Who Saved 300 Christians In Plateau / Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by MinCeteris: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
tyup:
The gunman should have just shot this nonsense ugly pig sad

I wonder what he's still doing on camera

But chai I felt fr those guys that were killed TBH after watching the video tho I was indifferent on hearing and reading the news. shooting the old woman crying fr help on the head was just not it embarassed

Almighty God will definitely send to you that death you wished others.

Useless child of a violent home training. Lack of parental care.

6 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Litmus: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Meanwhile Ten year Eight Year Old Nigerian refugee boy crowned New York Chess Champion, see daily mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6819363/Eight-year-old-homeless-refugee-Nigeria-crowned-chess-champion-New-York.html

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by stankezzy: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have the video of d shooting , should I post it? he videoed him self, my brother over there sent it to me
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by MzTunechi(f): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
The video was heart wrecking
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by femo86(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
stankezzy:
I have the video of d shooting , should I post it? he videoed him self, my brother over there sent it to me

Yes.. Post the link
Thanx
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by creedencity(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
dante0147:

Why are you so gullible ? Don’t be in a rush to judge all Christians because of one man’s sin! He chooses to be the fool judge him based on the fool that he is... Biko

Good, same way you guys shouldn't be quick to castigate and judge all muslims cos of one man's sin. simple. judge anyone who carry out such dastard act. say no to double standard.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
It is well,,, na them dey kill theirselves na still them wan save theirselves.....
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ikwutasco(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
senatepresido:
Eternal rest grant unto them...

Islam is a religion of peace...

may true worshippers be rewarded with Aljanaat Firdaws
reward wit what pls?translate
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ohiku4every1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
I was there, LIVE

I went to preach to the worldly people in a mosque in NZ.

I saw this pale looking soldier with a big black bag. Was he there with a GUN or was he there for FUN? I decided to mind my business.

I closed my eyes praying, seeing visions of Paradise and all rewards for good deeds..

5 mins into my prayers, the dime dropped! shocked "If he was a soldier, why did he have a potbelly?"

I saw him pull out what must have been the world's longest rosary.... a gun_belt shocked

He pulled an AK 47 and started shooting. I heard screams and cries....blood everywhere cry

The gunman swiveled to face me ...and my heart skipped several beats and stopped. undecided

If not for my flowing Agbada and turban i woulda died.

I would have showed the bullet ridden clothes but for Nairaland censorship.

U are making mockery of this?
just try to be humane for once

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
creedencity:

Good, same way you guys shouldn't be quick to castigate and judge all muslims cos of one man's sin. simple. judge anyone who carry out such dastard act. say no to double standard.

Dont mind them, they can't accept half of what they give out. Hypocrisy is their last name

5 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by wisdomkid: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
BaluBalu:

Why are you Christians so wicked and intolerant? .

Modified: some assholes are quoting me and telling me to not mention Christians but you all are fast to mention Islam and the whole Muslim ummah worldwide when only one person does something wrong .
You people are so useless

Christians are wicked, useless and assholes?
A typical Muslim opinion about Christians.
Was the shooter a Christian?
Or you're too dumb to know it's a KKK person?

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Felixv: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
These something great about our bravery - the Paris climber, the black man who saved multiple lives in the states by confronting a gunman.

It is a true blessing.

God will surely reward the Imam for his selfless sacrifice
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by franchasng: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Muslims all over the world should do everything they can to seek for peace and forgiveness from the world they have terrorized, maimed and destroyed, making the whole world to develop phobia and unjust hatred for all Muslims, because if Muslims continue to incite other religions the way they had been doing for the past 2 or 3 decades now, believe me, the kind attack Muslim communities, gatherings and nations will witness, I doubt any Muslim will remain on earth.

Stop violence, and embrace peace! This attack shows nobody has monopoly of violence. Anybody can kill when angered so stop forming hard people because you always carry AK47 to go to one remote village, market or hotel or gathering where people are in happy mood not expecting any attack and form hard people, if you truly want war with any religion, or people, come out open, declare war and then count scores after the war!

Fulani herdsmen this message is to you cowards, stop hit and run, be bold, declare war, let everybody get armed and let's fight the war once and for all, stop fighting at midnight after you use army to disarm community youths, only to dissappear into the thick forest and form hard people, you people are COWARDS just like your sponsors and sympathizers!!! angry angry

Stop killing Christians and poor children and women in northern Nigeria.....stop it! Stop giving excuses to cover up extremist Muslims that perpetrate evil in the name of Islam!

This New Zealand attacker can never be said to be a Christian because he never stood or shouted: JESUS IS LORD, I AM DOING THIS FOR JESUS OR FOR ISRAEL!

But watch out any Islamic terrorist attack, you must hear the terrorist screaming in his loudest voice: ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

And hours later, a deadly Muslim terrorist group somewhere will come out and claim responsibility and give reasons why they carried the attack.

But have you heard any Christian association or organization come out to claim that they sent this useless shooter NO! Instead all Christians are condemning it, but if it were the others, hmmm lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by tyup(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
BaluBalu:

Modified: some assholes are quoting me and telling me to not mention Christians but you all are fast to mention Islam and the whole Muslim ummah worldwide when only one person does something wrong .

See who's calling me Wicked and useless. one quick question fr you. hmm choose between Saudi Arabia or the US? lemme guess your answer to be US

Your answer US now finalises the fact that ur more wicked to Reject your Islamic blooders and more useles to see there's nothing good in being a Muslim which u knw fully well sad but bigotry would just continue blinding ur eyes

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by IMAliyu(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
ikwutasco:
reward wit what pls?translate
That means the "paradise" or the "highest paradise"

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by IMAliyu(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
wisdomkid:

Christians are wicked, useless and assholes?
A typical Muslim opinion about Christians.
Was the shooter a Christian?
Or you're too dumb to know it's a KKK person?
The KKK ideology is a twisted white supremacist interpretation of christianity.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by holocron: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
BaluBalu:

Two wrongs dont make a right, ok? You lead by example.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Not to sound uncaring and insensitive, but the way these Muslims were massacred while praying was the same exact way that 32 Christians at a Mass in the Maro district of Kaduna, Nigeria were exterminated. The difference here is that in civilized New Zealand, where the rule of law and justice are sacrosanct, the perpetrator(s) would be held to account for their crimes; quite unlike Nigeria where the perpetrators of such horrific crime are being shielded by the law. I am making this comparison simply to remind all the terrorists in Nigeria that both sides of the ideological divide are equally capable of mass murder and no mortal is immune to death!

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by poyet(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
BaluBalu:

Christians intolerant, you said? The most habitable places for every religion are the Christian dominated places in the world. The freedom to worship given to Muslims elsewhere, the Muslims don't give it to other faiths where they hold sway. What are you saying?
If someone goofs, address him as a person and not mention Christians in general. We all know the most intolerant religion in the world.

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by papaput2(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Every Tom and dick with there story that is seun beside the so call Lateef the nigeria president christchurch chapter claiming hero when they can't help any new nigerian migrate to nz

Guys don't believe everything you read is all false
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Bar1941(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
May Allah (God) grants the family of the berieved the fortitude to bear the loss. Donald Trump is gradually accomplishing his White Suprimasist Agenda, for those that were happy the attacker attacked muslims, try to be reasonable, tomorrow you never can tell whom the victims will be, they may even go to the church or any gathering of black or other non-white races. THEIR CLAIM IS THAT OTHER RACES ARE TAKING UP THEIR TERRITORIES, EMERGENCE OF OBAMA AS PRESIDENT FURTHER EXCALATED THEIR GRIEVANCE, THAT IS WHY THE GAVE TRUMP ALL THE SUPPORTS.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by jovialswag(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
sammirano:

You get the video?
yes
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by jovialswag(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
sammirano:

You get the video?
yes
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by sonofElElyon: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Title of the novel?

IvarTheBoneless:
I was there, LIVE

I went to preach to the worldly people in a mosque in NZ.

I saw this pale looking soldier with a big black bag. Was he there with a GUN or was he there for FUN? I decided to mind my business.

I closed my eyes praying, seeing visions of Paradise and all rewards for good deeds..

5 mins into my prayers, the dime dropped! shocked "If he was a soldier, why did he have a potbelly?"

I saw him pull out what must have been the world's longest rosary.... a gun_belt shocked

He pulled an AK 47 and started shooting. I heard screams and cries....blood everywhere cry

The gunman swiveled to face me ...and my heart skipped several beats and stopped. undecided

If not for my flowing Agbada and turban i woulda died.

I would have showed the bullet ridden clothes but for Nairaland censorship.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
poyet:
Christians intolerant, you said? The most habitable places for every religion are the Christian dominated places in the world. The freedom to worship given to Muslims elsewhere, the Muslims don't give it to other faiths where they hold sway. What are you saying?
If someone goofs, address him as a person and not mention Christians in general. We all know the most intolerant religion in the world.

How many mosques and muslims exist in the eastern region in Nigeria?
How many churches and christians exist in northern region in Nigeria?

There you have it, the most intolerant religion in the world remains christianity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.