Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks (45128 Views)

'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / US Embassy Urges Nigerians To Emulate Imam Who Saved 300 Christians In Plateau / Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by wowcatty: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
People still don't get what is going on. The shooter is as much of a victim as the dead/injured and their families. It was a deep state false flag operation to change the news narrative in the US. New Zealand happened to be one of the 5-eyes countries involved in spying on Trump and
the world of trouble they and their friends are in and wanted their involvemen buried while other news take center stage and are willing to sniff out innocent people's lives to achieve that. John Podesta (Hillary Clinton best friend and campaign manager) was in New Zealand to personally supervise the shooting and even said something about how New Zealand is ripe for such shooting, days before the massacre. The same Hillary Clinton is said to have patented Boeing 737 GPS with remote control access back in her days at a law firm. The wicked witch is going down and wants to take half of the world with her.Just as world trade center was not done by the Muslim (though they found some Arab patsies to be the fall guys) this very massacre was deep state operation. As with most shooting this shooter also had a therapist who put him through intense sessions of mind control and powerful drugs.The world needs to wake up, there are unseen evil forces that feel threatened by Trump and will do everything to remain in power. A man was even shooting at his own cellphone just as he was rushing the White House lawn yesterday, what would make a man be shooting his own phone? Who's on the other side of the line and what instruction was he given? This llusion age the world is in right now is real people but the truth is in plain sight for the wise.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by seangy4konji: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2019
jovialswag:
mhen the video bad it's just like that commando movie
how can I wstchbthe video or where
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2019
ollah2:

Why dont you negate every fact I put forward? Which of them is false? Didn't a renowned top pastor slap a little girl and humiliated her because of what she said in front of the whole world? Didn't he slap her twice?

Which God killed those children? Was it the Jews or your God? You have zero right to attack other gods when yours is a dangerous and murderous

Once instant here and dere, would he have killed her if she said Jesus is mad? You r concerned about a slap imagine if it was a mosque wat do u think would have happened to her?
It's the Jewish understanding, according to Jesus is wrong.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Korllami007: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

They r open to foreigners, that's the only exception, the city is packed with tourists

But they are muslims. This automatically cancel your assertion that muslims are violent. Not only UAE, Qatar and Kuwait are full of westerners
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by wowcatty: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
wowcatty:
People still don't get what is going on. The shooter is as much of a victim as the dead/injured and their families. It was a deep state false flag operation to change the news narrative in the US. New Zealand happened to be one of the 5-eyes countries involved in spying on Trump and
the world of trouble they and their friends are in and wanted their involvemen buried while other news take center stage and are willing to sniff out innocent people's lives to achieve that. John Podesta (Hillary Clinton best friend and campaign manager) was in New Zealand to personally supervise the shooting and even said something about how New Zealand is ripe for such shooting, days before the massacre. The same Hillary Clinton is said to have patented Boeing 737 GPS with remote control access back in her days at a law firm. The wicked witch is going down and wants to take half of the world with her.Just as world trade center was not done by the Muslim (though they found some Arab patsies to be the fall guys) this very massacre was deep state operation. As with most shooting this shooter also had a therapist who put him through intense sessions of mind control and powerful drugs.The world needs to wake up, there are unseen evil forces that feel threatened by Trump and will do everything to remain in power. A man was even shooting at his own cellphone just as he was rushing the White House lawn yesterday, what would make a man be shooting his own phone? Who's on the other side of the line and what instruction was he given? This llusion age the world is in right now is real people but the truth is in plain sight for the wise.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Korllami007:

But they are muslims. This automatically cancel your assertion that muslims are violent. Not only UAE, Qatar and Kuwait are full of westerners

Lol so if majority are and minority isn't , minority wins?
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

Once instant here and dere, would he have killed her if she said Jesus is mad? You r concerned about a slap imagine if it was a mosque wat do u think would have happened to her?
It's the Jewish understanding, according to Jesus is wrong.

But he humiliated her without remorse and he did that twice with joy and happiness.

fabinfos:

Lateef, who had locked the main door of the mosque to keep those inside safe, then called the emergency services, also doing his best to help those wounded. He added he had been prepared to die to save his people:

“I can’t believe… I thought I’d be gone. I was ready to die because I felt for the brothers,” he added.

The above is what a real, original and kind-hearted religious leader would do for his followers and not humiliation. You still haven't answered my question.

Who sent those two bears to kill 42 innocent children and sent them to early graves?

Your god or the jews?
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
ollah2:

But he humiliated her without remorse and he did that twice with joy and happiness.

The above is what a real, original and kind-hearted religious leader would do for his followers and not humiliation. You still haven't answered my question.

Who sent those two bears to kill 42 innocent children and sent them to early graves?

Your god or the jews?

I thought were talking about people killing in the name of God, he humiliated her yes it was wrong but it's not wat we r discussing

The God of Elisha is also the Christian God, did Elisha carry knife or bomb to to kill d children? If let's your God fight your battle or so called holy wars, we won't be having this conversation
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Korllami007: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

Lol so if majority are and minority isn't , minority wins?

Abegi. You generalised thats why i replied you. There are so many muslims in the southwest but you'll never hear muslims killing Christians.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

I thought were talking about people killing in the name of God, he humiliated her yes it was wrong but it's not wat we r discussing

The God of Elisha is also the Christian God, did Elisha carry knife or bomb to to kill d children? If let's your God fight your battle or so called holy wars, we won't be having this conversation

Why shouldn't be tall about it? You initiated that part but got the response you didnt expect now you want to avoid it.

What about David, Solomon, Moses etc?
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
ollah2:

Why shouldn't be tall about it? You initiated that part but got the response you didnt expect now you want to avoid it.

What about David, Solomon, Moses etc?

Wat did I initiate, u r not making the point I think u r
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by hassan4: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
What makes you think the shooter was a Christian? He is probably a victim of Islamic terrorism and is reacting to a personal van-de-ta. Most of these folks are atheist
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by johntolu: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Laid2001:
Even SAUDI allows Churches within their LAW.

It is not allowed only within the holy land of Mecca and Medina.

There are churches in Riyadh at least.

I will not argue with you on this your claim because I have not met anyone who has been to that part of Saudi Arabia. I want you to open the attached link and be informed;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia#Christian_community_today
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by xpool(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jolite:

Mr.Teacher go back and read what you wrote again
Post what I wrote and show "nairalanders" that you are a grade 1 "olodoh"
So this is the type of people I argue with on Nairaland, daily. Waste of time! Just pay for my lesson.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Jolite(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
xpool:

Post what I wrote and show "nairalanders" that you are a grade 1 "olodoh"
So this is the type of people I argue with on Nairaland, daily. Waste of time! Just pay for my lesson.
Hungry man like you who is looking for someone to sell a youtube available video to, on nairaland in other to feed as usual once a day, monkey borrow some one's account number let me be of help to your life mumu....
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Hadampson(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
tyup:

I still dont think Muslims contributed to the development of the US or maybe just once and that was the York's 9/11 Attack that killed over 2k Americans

That was the only development Muslims brought grin

Search google for more facts smiley

Shalom
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by kingxsamz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
stankezzy:
I have the video of d shooting , should I post it? he videoed him self, my brother over there sent it to me

Bro, I need the video.
How can I get it?
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by kingxsamz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
jovialswag:
someone sent it to me through whatsapp drop u number

Bro, I need the video please.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Hadampson(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
miketayo:

You r either ignorant or u r pretending to be, do terrorist hide their identity? We don't call them Muslims because they bear Arabic names, they post vids themselves claiming to be Muslims and fighting your holy war, they even back it up with scriptures from your holy book yet you want to deny them, are u sure u practice your religion the right way or the ones bombing justify every killing they did.
You can never hear anything on religious war in countries with very few Muslims, these are glaring facts

It's okay if you think am the ignorant one here.

Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, you will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point.

Shalom
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hadampson:

It's okay if you think am the ignorant one here.

Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, you will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point.

Shalom

Lol, its not the first time I have seen Muslims jump to the past for defence, were u born during both wars.. was any of those killings done in the name of Jesus? Was any of those killings done in order to make heaven? None of wat u mentioned has anything to do with religion.
Muslims terrorist kill in the name of Allah and belief they will GOTO Ur promise land with virgins if they die.. both world wars were not religious neither is slavery.
See you I said u were ignorant
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Lentilize: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
poyet:
Christians intolerant, you said? The most habitable places for every religion are the Christian dominated places in the world. The freedom to worship given to Muslims elsewhere, the Muslims don't give it to other faiths where they hold sway. What are you saying?
If someone goofs, address him as a person and not mention Christians in general. We all know the most intolerant religion in the world.
Teach him good manners! His parents failed in this area! Maybe, they passed on when he was a little kid! Sorry, and RIP to them!
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Lentilize: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
holocron:

Two wrongs dont make a right, ok? You lead by example.
There's no point refining a bigot!
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Lentilize: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
tyup:

See who's calling me Wicked and useless. one quick question fr you. hmm choose between Saudi Arabia or the US? lemme guess your answer to be US

Your answer US now finalises the fact that ur more wicked to Reject your Islamic blooders and more useles to see there's nothing good in being a Muslim which u knw fully well sad but bigotry would just continue blinding ur eyes
Just check out his profile and go to his posts: You'll understand that this fellow shouldn't live among humans!
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by mrintellectual(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Talking about our differences is still the best. No wisdom in ignoring it.

One side to the NZ issue is this. Muslims stop killing and persecuting the Church. We are having more people being hurt everyday by the activities of Muslim terrorists and governments. The Church has been trying to tell the people not to retaliate. JESUS said, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES. DO GOOD TO YOUR PERSECUTORS.

However, there might be some who may be pushed to the wall that they will misbehave. Violence and hate will not bring peace. Please.

LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR DIFFERENCES, NOT FIGHT AND KILLING ONE ANOTHER.

Read more details about issues surrounding the NZ killing. www.ourhouseoftalk.com
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by kereman1: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
jovialswag:
someone sent it to me through whatsapp drop u number

please share with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen / Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.