Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel (40602 Views)

You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by spiralwedge(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Okuda:

you and your fellow people who know how to play pollitics, how has it bettered your life as an individual? useless boy.

The question is Why are you in the SW? Your state also has allocation but why do you have to come here and still be part of our allocation and development? It's not even enough for us. Go back to your state. You have a state and a governor.

6 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
schoolboij:

Please hearken to the voice of reason. You sound too naive.
what's reasoning in this... Election is just few weeks gone and he is saying trash just because they lost... You can do worst than him, if you are in such a position.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
sebi you have reported the post... Is it your sitting... Big bastard and Billy the goat
Who has time to report your post? I'll rather tackle you like I've been doing. Reinforcing negative stereotypes by Igbo propagandists against your own people is the height of shamelessness.

4 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
never do anything serious with a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Executing you will be a big favour to Yorubaland.
kill yourself first
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Who has time to report your post? I'll rather tackle you like I've been doing. Reinforcing negative stereotypes by Igbo propagandists against your own people is the height of shamelessness.
who is shameless, because he is from my tribe we shouldn't say the truth... Get out joor
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Indispensable85(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Gbenga Daniels is just acting a script. These guys have all become actors.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by spiralwedge(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
what's reasoning in this... Election is just few weeks gone and he is saying trash just because they lost... You can do worst than him, if you are in such a position.

Will you sharrrraap there.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
spiralwedge:

Will you sharrrraap there.
come and shut it up now...
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by divicodefred: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Anago50000:
. [s]Afonja, we've got a newly elected governor in ur afonja land

So zip up[/s]

Thrashed to the right place, dustbin
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by ozo13(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

If you check my comments on Gbenga Daniel, I have never hidden the fact that he failed as a governor in Ogun State and that is a fact!

Check his projects, you will know that I am not hating but speaking the truth!!!
alright ma.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by spiralwedge(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ok
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by eyinjuege: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:

Atiku has suffered in his life time.

Gbenga just milked the guy and dumped him

More like Atiku dumped him for Saraki...

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
spiralwedge:

You are sick. It's either you a Yaba Left patient or you are new here. Id!ot
lols...look at this mad person...you are sick too...
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Problem is you weren't speaking the truth, you were reinforcing a lie about your tribe! Again, you are a bastard se.

You are a bigger bastard.... Hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Okuda(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
spiralwedge:

The question is Why are you in the SW? Your state also has allocation but why do you have to come here and still be part of our allocation and development? It's not even enough for us. Go back to your state. You have a state and a governor.

you must be a bastard from birth. do you know where I am at the moment? Until you giv3 Igbos Biafra, dont expect that the "country" which we live in at the moment we are not free to go anywhere we want to. shaking my head..

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by spiralwedge(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ok
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Alaye wetin do you na?
let them ban your silly ass... Omo ale jatijati
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:

You are a bigger bastard.... Hypocrite...
Omo ale jati jati. Sanponna lo ma pa e se.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by nwanyionitsha: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
divicodefred:
PDP is finally finished in SW

Gbenga, how do you think Yorubas will vote a thief as president, only thieves will vote a thief as president. It is obvious who voted Atiku

Some people will cry for 4 more years! Then another 8 more users for the Jagaban

NgadaAwo, see are your life?
You are already crying here.
Nobody gives a damn how you feel. Your choices are not anybody's business. Stop lamenting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
spiralwedge:

Ọmọ ale jatijati. Gerrout of here
Omo ale ni e....ogbeko...Big bastard.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Okuda(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yorubas where is your dignity and self worth? Loool
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
let them ban your silly ass... Omo ale jatijati
So you're this pained. We are the Yoruba defenders of this forum. We won't allow saboteurs from within even as we take on our enemies, Idiot!

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by spiralwedge(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Omo ale jati jati. Sanponna lo ma pa e se.
oloriburuku ni e... I won't use lesser gods to curse you...Ti obafese oriburuku stop mentioning me...and stop cursing me

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
So you're this pained. We are the Yoruba defenders of this forum. We won't allow saboteurs from within even as we take on our enemies, Idiot!
Saboteurs indeed... Modafucka....Silly goat

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
oloriburuku ni e... I won't use lesser gods to curse you...Ti obafese oriburuku stop mentioning me...and stop cursing me
You must apologize for believing and reinforcing a lie told by enemies against your tribe.

3 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by spiralwedge(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ok
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
Saboteurs indeed... Modafucka....Silly goat
That's what you are, ignoramus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) / New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.