Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel (40575 Views)

You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Hope you know that means you are also insinuating that you are also a betrayal, cause if you aren't, then you are being hypocritical.
lol...I am not...but we swing ways easily
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by emmykk(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Nice one,

You go to the party that wants you. Not the one that felt your region wasn't good enough for party chairman or Vice-president. Nobody likes lossers on a sinking ship with a damaged umbrella except the region of inconciquential 5%ters that are use to supporting lossers with their toxic campaign of hate

Awon wailington can wail us a river but there's freedom of association and political party isn't an ocultic group with lifetime allegiance, heck yeah even Trump was once in the other party.

But wait o! What's Piglets obsession with Southwest politics, Most omoluabi can't even say which state ikpeazu the kerosene man or Rochas Coachrocha the one leged statuw builder governs Co's we care less about irrelevant regions

He is a typical Yoruba betrayal.... He didn't even wait for May 29 to come first,while his formal political associate are filing papers to election tribunal he is jumping ship even as he is atiku campaign manager.

All betrayal like MKO cannot get to their full capacity
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Iamgrey5(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
lol...I am not...but we swing ways easily
No we are not, otherwise the millions Apc spent few days to the governship election in Ibadan will have made a lot of difference

or

The muric guy will have swayed a lot of Muslims to vote APC in Osun and Oyo state.

Gbenga Daniels is a Nigerian politician whose loyalty is similar to those of cheap prostitutes (Ashewo kobo kobo) working in a low class motel
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No we are not, otherwise the millions Apc spent few days to the governship election in Ibadan will have made a lot of difference

or

The muric guy will have swayed a lot of Muslims to vote APC in Osun and Oyo state.

Gbenga Daniels is a Nigerian politician whose loyalty is similar to those of cheap prostitutes (Ashewo kobo kobo) working in a low class motel
WO, its bygone...I have said my mine... Goodnight
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by fajbam216: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dapo Abiodun and amosun are OGD main man... They campaign together to oust osoba.... Ija lode to rin dowe.... Na fight come song turn proverb.... All politician r friend of common interest....
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by sweetgala(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
RabbleRouser:
An ex- Governor of Ogun State and Director -General of Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, Gbenga Daniel , said that his political supporters have pleaded with him to lead them to the ruling All Progressives Congress .

The alleged plea came barely 24 hours after Daniel announced his resignation from partisan politics, even as hundreds of his political supporters have called upon him to rescind the decision.

The supporters cut across all the local governments in Ogun State .

Daniel had announced his intention to retire from partisan politics in a letter to the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Uche Secondus.

Daniel’ s supporters who converged on his Asoludero residence in Sagamu GRA, held a stormy meeting with him , during which they urged him to lead them to the APC , instead of abandoning them in what they called ‘political wilderness. ’

Daniel’ s loyalists anchored their demands on the fact that they had worked with him towards the emergence of the governor- elect , Dapo Abiodun, of the APC .

The ex -governor had convened a stakeholders’ meeting of his loyalists under the aegis of OGD Political Family to formally address them and announce his exit from partisan politics.

But hundreds of members of his OGD Political Family in Ogun State who thronged the venue of the meeting expressed their displeasure with his retirement.

Some of those who spoke at the meeting included a former chairman of Ogun/Osun River Basin, Iyabo Apampa; former Director - General of Ladi Adebutu Campaign Organisation, Waliu Taiwo ; a former Special Assistant to Daniel on Youths , Ifekayode Akinbode ; and senatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Jelili Amusan , among others.

Akinbode led other members of the OGD Political Family to prostrate for Daniel, while women held his legs, pleading passionately that he should lead them to APC .

Amusan also led members in a voice vote, where they all resolved to collectively join APC .

Speaking with newsmen shortly after the meeting , Daniel said , “ Basically, they said I couldn ’ t resign from PDP .

“ They said I must lead them to APC and they also said I could not retire from politics. That is the summary of what I heard. ”
When asked what his next line of action was , the ex- governor said , “ Now , we have to take a look at it. ”

When asked if he was ready to go to APC , Daniel said , “ What else can I say ? My people have spoken . ”

Source : https://punchng.com/my-supporters-urge-me-to-lead-them-to-apc-gbenga-daniel/

These people are wicked after dem chop Atiku money
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Midastorch(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2019
NkayStory:

Typical yoruba noise-making...Your region gave APC barely 50% of the votes,yet you lots make the most noise about this rigged APC victory..Buhari and your lying Osinbajo has the North to thank for keeping their jobs not you noisy neither-here-nor-there folks so keep quiet..

By the way,,the spelling is "inconsequential" undecided

The thing really pained you more thanAtiku himself.... doh!!!! Sorry ehn...

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Chestbeaters: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2019
empressteemah06:
WO, its bygone...I have said my mine... Goodnight
See this dindinrin grin
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by haffaze777(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2019
Chestbeaters:
See this dindinrin grin
Confirm one at dat
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Excuzeme: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2019
muykem:
Atiku where are thou? Failure is worst than leprosy.

Of what benefit is his coming to APC, afterall, Buhari and APC candidate won their respective elections without his support?
Honestly, l think the time has come for APC to stop accepting all these useless defectors with ZERO electoral value, because they just come in to destabilise the party.
Saraki is a good example.

Gbenga Daniel should remain in his PDP, l am sure if Atiku had won, he would have been talking shyte about APC
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Excuzeme: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2019
emmykk:

He is a typical Yoruba betrayal.... He didn't even wait for May 29 to come first,while his formal political associate are filing papers to election tribunal he is jumping ship even as he is atiku campaign manager.

All betrayal like MKO cannot get to their full capacity

Do you need TRAMADOL for this your SIFIA PAINS? Do you?
2023 is a long way-off o.
grin grin
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by MrPolitics: 2:09am On Mar 18, 2019
divicodefred:
PDP is finally finished in SW

Gbenga, how do you think Yorubas will vote a thief as president, only thieves will vote a thief as president. It is obvious who voted Atiku

Some people will cry for 4 more years! Then another 8 more users for the Jagaban

NgadaAwo, see are your life?

PDP had about 45% of all SW votes in the just concluded presidential elections and got 1 elected governor.
Adeleke also has a strong case in court for his mandate in Osun.
PDP defeated APC in Ondo state after many people had said PDP was dead in Ondo with Mimiko’s exit.
PDP also won senatorial, federal and state house seats without any huge political name in the state.
You underestimate the power of party structure

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 5:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Chestbeaters:
See this dindinrin grin
you want collect your own abi...bring It on...alainironu
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by henryhemon(m): 5:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Sakamaje:
I think the untold story is that Daniel felt dumped after Atiku emerged as the PDP candidate at the primary. He just disappeared from the rest of the campaign after Atiku replaced him with Saraki.
That's why he was replaced by Saraki because Atiku knew he wasnt working for pdp.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by zoedew: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2019
quickberry:
grin

Oh yes!!! What else can we say?

PDP is about to be buried in Oduduwa land

But PDP won the guber in Oyo State?
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Tyche(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2019
divicodefred:
PDP is finally finished in SW

Gbenga, how do you think Yorubas will vote a thief as president, only thieves will vote a thief as president. It is obvious who voted Atiku

Some people will cry for 4 more years! Then another 8 more users for the Jagaban

NgadaAwo, see are your life?

Then another 8 years for MC Oluomo
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by ashiola(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2019
modath:

That's if Governors like "Constituted authority" will not use dem mouth gather firewood infested with ants inside parlour... Ajimobi did well in infrastructure but enu yin looni. cheesy

On Topic:
How anyone thought OGD was happy that after all the stress , buildup & hardwork to make Klepto PDP flagbearer, he was schemed out by a serial betrayer & opportunist, who happened to be an opponent in the primary... He wasn't happy , he just hid it well..

True talk
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by divicodefred: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2019
Tyche:

Then another 8 years for MC Oluomo

Guy you are in the spirit
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by osazeeblue01: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

Another fool. Kwankwaso betrayed atiku. Atiku himself and Peter Obi just decamped to PDP. Even your parents will betray you for a plate of akpu. Wawa pig.

Sorry bro. the truth is always bitter. take heart.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Uchennaokoye: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

After Ballad released his report few weeks before the election OGD saw the reality for what it was. They had no chance against APC.

PDP devised a new way to pump money into the country for them to use at grassroot to force victory to Atiku. You will notice that Atiku complained at one time that EFCC was freezing supporters accounts and they should desist. But by time EFCC discovered the money route it was late many transfers into billions had succeeded. Thats what led to the arrest recently of Atiku's son in law and his lawyer. You saw the letter in news.

The plan by PDP to use dollar at grassroots and rig the election of Feb 16th was ready to deploy but EFCC shared the report of its investigation with INEC. INEC called meeting of its stakeholders to review what was on ground. They all decided to shift election date and disrupt the rigging plan. Thats election was moved to 23rd.

Some of the data and evidence in EFCC reports included verifiable information shared with them by foreign security agents in European countries and America.

Atiku does not have a political dynasty, all he has is money. He is not going to win in 2023 either even if he defects to APC.

OGD sees the writing on the wall and is time to start his own campaign. He will be an Atiku plant in APC.

Now, its Ibos that lack honor and dignity. You promised victory to Atiku. Where is the victory you promised....where is your honor?

Your surrogate mother has lost....

Please go and check the result of the 5 SE states,. APC didn't get half of the votes PDP got
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2019
osazeeblue01:

Sorry bro. the truth is always bitter. take heart.

Your truth is different from fact. Until you talk about your northern masters who dumped the PDP close to the election. Or buba galadima who is in APC and also working for atiku, you remain a slavish osu degenerate who amounts to nothing. Don't mistake your hate induced opinion as fact. It doesn't stand in the face of logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.