Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel (40599 Views)

You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by victor8269: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
babaolofin:
Out of this topic. This is my response to an Ibo comment on the thread of Ooni announces discovery of a mysterious waterfall at Ife.

Firstly, It is the greatest height of mental depression & oppression that makes a person or entire tribe beclouded to good thinking & proper reasoning as we have among the Ibos. Only mentally deranged persons walk Unclad in the market square on a market day thinking he is the best dressed person because he is attracting the greatest attention as the Ibos are doing under this political dispensation.

Only a mental person will vomit an irrational statement that has no meaning to things that have no linkage or attachment in anyway. What has Tinubu got to do with Oonirisa stool? I believe the elders saw the posting as too meaningless, as such, require no answer. The Ibos hatred of Tinubu and Oba of Lagos should not be allowed to degenerate into a full blown mental disorder.

When the kingmakers highly supported by Obasanjo and other eminent personalities were deliberating , the Ibos were never invited. Why Tinubu? What brought Tinubu into this matter
Ibo?. What's that?
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:

Atiku has suffered in his life time.

Gbenga just milked the guy and dumped him

worry about your own life.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
you are a Bastard too... What he did was clearly wrong and such is a betrayal... And we Yoruba's are known for that, getting fed up easily with things. What's Fallacies about it...

He is a betrayal simple

Your families are known for betrayal not Yoruba. Did you call igbos and hausas betrayal when they decamp to other parties too? If you are not a fool, you should know that Nigerian politicians are the same.

Stop hating yourself and believing Igbo propaganda. Igbos are the least trustworthy people in Nigeria. When an igbo man calls you coward, just know he's a big coward. When he calls you betrayal or two faced, know that's what they are. They push their deficiencies on others. That's their psychological warfare. History can attest to their cowardice and betrayal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by spiralwedge(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
This permutation is strategic. Politics is not emotions, hatred and insults. Plan it all out and land well.

Having worked with the APC Gov-elect, the next best thing is to continue to be on his side. He would not have easily done so except this way. He has cleverly "chopped" Atiku's PDP money (like Jimi Agbaje) and used it (sowed it) into Ogun APC where is his mainstay. Now, with him back in Ogun APC, and on the side of Gov-elect, with a considerable large base/followers, it is on a smooth ride politically and in the background.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by jeroba1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Daniel name barawo

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by chukwuibuipob: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin smiley wink cheesy gringringringrin grin smiley wink cheesycheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin old scam.Always my pipu.Ati'aku frimpong el Cameroonian don sufa.Daniel don take style dey avoid LION sorry EFCC den.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by bluefilm: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Which supporters?

Abeg leave story joor.

If you wan decamp, make you decamp.

You are not the first ashawo decampee politician in the country.

Neither will you be the last.

So no need explaining anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by elvisco10(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
obedugo:
this is a real Afonja mans lifestyle... Anywhere belly face... coward looking for excuse

U hv said it all...2 face .retire + move...na him plan am
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Quality20(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
We d masses didn't eat Atiku's money, we didn't even see it, pls stop saying we ate his money and jilted him. Even OGD didn't dump Atiku, rather he was dumped by saraki n Atiku

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
iammo:

Blah Blah blah... get the fvck off my mention until your region produce a president after 50 years or vice after close to 40 till then watch and learn real politics been played from the sideline
What have YOU personally gained from all the years your so called region ruled?Let us all be United for a better Nigeria,not this childish back and forth.My region this,my region that.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
keep shut... He should at least let his patience and loyalty have the test of time... This is not good.

I am Yoruba.

You are not a yoruba man. Intelligence reports and studies on most of you that claimed to be yoruba and those claiming to be from North proved you are Ibos. The fact that you understand and speak Yoruba or Hausa is never a determinant of your tribe.

I have seen Ibo boys with International Passports bearing Yoruba names applying for UK Visa.

4 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by DONADAMS(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
hurray..he's now a saint

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Okuda(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
afonjas.. they stand for nothing. thereby falling for everything. watch as the frog go decamp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Anago50000: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
divicodefred:
PDP is finally finished in SW

Gbenga, how do you think Yorubas will vote a thief as president, only thieves will vote a thief as president. It is obvious who voted Atiku

Some people will cry for 4 more years! Then another 8 more users for the Jagaban

NgadaAwo, see are your life?
. Afonja, we've got a newly elected governor in ur afonja land

So zip up
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
babaolofin:

You are not a yoruba man. Intelligence reports and studies on most of you that claimed to be yoruba and those claiming to be from North proved you are Ibos. The fact that you understand and speak Yoruba or Hausa is never a determinant of your tribe.

I have seen Ibo boys with International Passports bearing Yoruba names applying for UK Visa.
I like your reply, without insult but truly I am Yoruba and a female.

What he did is bad...it is too early.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
come and kill me now..

Oponu... A bigger bastard you are....and Bleep whatever you think of, cos I don't know who the hell you are...

Omo ale jatijati
Pick a place and you'll get your death wishtongue
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by victor8269: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
iammo:

Blah Blah blah... get the fvck off my mention until your region produce a president after 50 years or vice after close to 40 till then watch and learn real politics been played from the sideline
We dash u both the president and VP and poverty as well
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
schoolboij:

Your families are known for betrayal not Yoruba. Did you call igbos and hausas betrayal when they decamp to other parties too? If you are not a fool, you should know that Nigerian politicians are the same.

Stop hating yourself and believing Igbo propaganda. Igbos are the least trustworthy people in Nigeria. When an igbo man calls you coward, just know he's a big coward. When he calls you betrayal or two faced, know that's what they are. They push their deficiencies on others. That's their psychological warfare. History can attest to their cowardice and betrayal.
ogbeni School boy face front... Except you are a fool as you called me, mention me again
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Okuda(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
spiralwedge:
It all looks strategic to me. This permutations are what the Okoros lack. Politics is not emotions, hatred and insults. Plan it all out and land well.

Having worked with the APC Gov-elect, the next best thing is to continue to be on his side. He would not have easily done so except this way. He has cleverly "chopped" Atiku's PDP money (like Jimi Agbaje) and used it (sowed it) into Ogun APC where is his mainstay. Now, with him back in Ogun APC, and on the side of Gov-elect, with a considerable large base/followers, it is on a smooth ride politically and in the background.

you and your fellow people who know how to play pollitics, how has it bettered your life as an individual? useless boy.

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by tuniski: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
modath:

That's if Governors like "Constituted authority" will not use dem mouth gather firewood infested with ants inside parlour... Ajimobi did well in infrastructure but enu yin looni. cheesy

On Topic:
How anyone thought OGD was happy that after all the stress , buildup & hardwork to make Klepto PDP flagbearer, he was schemed out by a serial betrayer & opportunist, who happened to be an opponent in the primary... He wasn't happy , he just hid it well..
Must he be the party's campaign DG? So even If he was and the party lost, he will defect?
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:

Fact is you're a self hater who deserves to be shot off the face of the earth. Its your type that will seat among Igbos and be nodding stupidly like a lizard to every stupid lie the Igbo's say about the Yourubas.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Pick a place and you'll get your death wishtongue
kill yourself first... Big Bastard
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:

Atiku himself and Peter Obi both decamped to PDP. Are they betrayals too? Please always use your head before typing.

5 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by spiralwedge(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ok

5 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
tuniski:

Must he be the party's campaign DG? So even If he was and the party lost, he will defect?
Saraki is the campaign DG not OGD.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
kill yourself first... Big Bastard
Executing you will be a big favour to Yorubaland.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Fact is you're a self hater who deserves to be shot off the face of the earth. Its your type that will seat among Igbos and be nodding stupidly like a lizard to every stupid lie the Igbo's say about the Yourubas.
sebi you have reported the post... Is it your sitting... Big bastard and Billy the goat
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by erinalex: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
obedugo:
this is a real Afonja mans lifestyle... Anywhere belly face... coward looking for excuse
Why is your life so attached to tribalism ?

I guess, Akpabio, Orji Kalu and all others deflectors are afonjas ?

Can't u make ur point without been tribalistic ?

All these years ,that u have been shouting afonjas, of what benefit has it done to your life ?

No monopoly of dos and don't; for any tribe.

4 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
ogbeni School boy face front... Except you are a fool as you called me, mention me again

Please hearken to the voice of reason. You sound too naive.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Omoluabi16(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

After Ballad released his report few weeks before the election OGD saw the reality for what it was. They had no chance against APC.

PDP devised a new way to pump money into the country for them to use at grassroot to force victory to Atiku. You will notice that Atiku complained at one time that EFCC was freezing supporters accounts and they should desist. But by time EFCC discovered the money route it was late many transfers into billions had succeeded. Thats what led to the arrest recently of Atiku's son in law and his lawyer. You saw the letter in news.

The plan by PDP to use dollar at grassroots and rig the election of Feb 16th was ready to deploy but EFCC shared the report of its investigation with INEC. INEC called meeting of its stakeholders to review what was on ground. They all decided to shift election date and disrupt the rigging plan. Thats election was moved to 23rd.

Some of the data and evidence in EFCC reports included verifiable information shared with them by foreign security agents in European countries and America.

Atiku does not have a political dynasty, all he has is money. He is not going to win in 2023 either even if he defects to APC.

OGD sees the writing on the wall and is time to start his own campaign. He will be an Atiku plant in APC.

Now, its Ibos that lack honor and dignity. You promised victory to Atiku. Where is the victory you promised....where is your honor?

Your surrogate mother has lost....
Tbh bro, I have no clue what you're on about.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
schoolboij:

Atiku himself and Peter Obi both decamped to PDP. Are they betrayals too? Please always use your head before typing.
why are you so daft like this...election is just some few weeks gone, and he is already saying something else... Forget about being Yoruba now, what he did is bad. If you have a girlfriend, and move to someone else few weeks after dumping her, what does that call you... You were never in love..just using her to pass time... oGD was never in PDP...he is a betrayal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by tuniski: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
schoolboij:

Saraki is the campaign DG not OGD.

I know, I am only responding to the narrative that hewasnt happy not being the party's DG after being it for Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.