Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel (40618 Views)

You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Ikpongiton: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
so this man was a mole and a traitor.God forbid bad thing.yoruba people and okro soup attitude,taa
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Why the turkey dance earlier? Is it cowardice? Just decamp tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by NkayStory(f): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Nice one,

You go to the party that wants you. Not the one that felt your region wasn't good enough for party chairman or Vice-president. Nobody likes lossers on a sinking ship with a damaged umbrella except the region of inconciquential 5%ters that are use to supporting lossers with their toxic campaign of hate

Awon wailington can wail us a river but there's freedom of association and political party isn't an ocultic group with lifetime allegiance, heck yeah even Trump was once in the other party

Typical yoruba noise-making...Your region gave APC barely 50% of the votes,yet you lots make the most noise about this rigged APC victory..Buhari and your lying Osinbajo has the North to thank for keeping their jobs not you noisy neither-here-nor-there folks so keep quiet..

By the way,,the spelling is "inconsequential" undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mosesm:

The same way they betrayed Buhari abi? Your idocity is factory fitted. With the way you Igbos voted in this election, any Yoruba that is not rooting For APC in 2023 election is a bastard. Obj will know is a confirmed bastard.
keep shut... He should at least let his patience and loyalty have the test of time... This is not good.

I am Yoruba.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Orpe7(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Scammer aiye
Abiodun be careful of this snake o
Who needs this rat in APC
NOBODY

3 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
keep shut... He should at least let his patience and loyalty have the test of time... This is not good.

I am Yoruba.
Then you're a bastard Yoruba. Only bastards reinforce fallacies about their tribe online.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
muykem:
Atiku where are thou? Failure is worst than leprosy.

It’s not just that gbenga has found an Allie in Dapo his political godson. It might be a natural sequence bt u are also correct.
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Omoluabi16(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Had atiku won, supporters will sing a different song.Even OGD himself would be pressing for a ministerial position. They have no honour, no idealogy.ALL of them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by BabaRamota1980: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
NkayStory:

Typical yoruba noise-making...Your region gave APC barely 50% of the votes,yet you lots make the most noise about this rigged APC victory..Buhari and your lying Osinbajo has the North to thank for their jobs so keep quiet..

SW alone has more victories for APC than each Northern zone.

Per thousand headcount we delivered more successes to APC than any other zone. At Federal level, State level, LG level.

Go and review the results.

You must compare SW individually with NW; individually with NE, individually with NC.

We are the life of APC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by iammo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
NkayStory:

Typical yoruba noise-making...Your region gave APC barely 50% of the votes,yet you lots make the most noise about this rigged APC victory..Buhari and your lying Osinbajo has the North to thank for keeping their jobs not you noisy neither-here-nor-there folks so keep quiet..

Blah Blah blah... get the fvck off my mention until your region produce a president after 50 years or vice after close to 40 till then watch and learn real politics been played from the sideline

5 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Iamgrey5(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Atiku the most used man alive

PDP leaders in the North used his money to run their governship election.

Gbenga Daniels used him to regain relevance in Ogun state politics

And the list goes on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Then you're a bastard Yoruba. Only bastards reinforce fallacies about their tribe online.
you are a Bastard too... What he did was clearly wrong and such is a betrayal... And we Yoruba's are known for that, getting fed up easily with things. What's Fallacies about it...

He is a betrayal simple

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
you are a Bastard too... What he did was clearly wrong and such is a betrayal... And we Yoruba's are known for that, getting fed up easily with things. What's Fallacies about it...

He is a betrayal simple
Just take a look at the arrant nonsense you're vomiting from that diseased oral cavity of yours. What exactly is wrong with getting fed up of things that are of no benefit to us in the first place? Please borrow yourself common sense. Bastard.

5 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Xisnin(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:

[s]Atiku has suffered in his life time.

Gbenga just milked the guy and dumped him
[/s]

Saraki was Atiku's real DG.

4 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Southwest2023: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin southwest are warming up for 2023 .We must unite against our common enemy.

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Maxymilliano(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Your resignation from politics was well circulated just yesterday, today your supporters asked you to lead them to APC? Com'on! Gbenga Daniel, you are a normal Nigerian politician, ride on to APC and continue with the song "16 years of PDP misrule."
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Just take a look at the arrant nonsense you're vomiting from that diseased oral cavity of yours. What exactly is wrong with getting fed up of things that are of no benefit to us in the first place? Please borrow yourself common sense. Bastard.
once again you a bastard and stupid person for that... I am entitled to my opinion, so get the Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by NkayStory(f): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
iammo:

Blah Blah blah... get the fvck off my mention until your region produce a president after 50 years or vice after close to 40 till then watch and learn real politics been played from the sideline

Empty,pathetic,ramble-rousing noise everywhere..Obasanjo you hate is who you now want to brag with,did SW ever voted for him?....NO!

Is Osinbajo's being VP now your making??...a big NO!...Yet your big mouths will not stop bragging.

After bleating in support of APC,close to 50% of you went for PDP behind the back...So so typical

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Firefox01: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
once again you a bastard and stupid person for that... I am entitled to my opinion, so get the Bleep off.
Stupid opinions are not meant to be aired in the first place. Never have I seen such a self hating retard like you who displays self hatred with such glee. You deserve to be shot honestly. Bastard!

4 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Burgerlomo: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
obedugo:
this is a real Afonja mans lifestyle... Anywhere belly face... coward looking for excuse

Yah head correct cool
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by ozo13(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

This failure of a former governor of Ogun State be feeling important now undecided

I knew he couldn't retire from politics

Didn't he say he his body needs rest

PDP behold those that sold you guys out!

How can you be in a party and be working for another

Na wa for Nigeria politicians undecided
hehehe.he is now a failure cos he left pdp grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by sunsewa16: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chai,this people no get shame,after campaigning yesterday with Atiku,now he is abt decamping to APC tomorrow with a lame excuse, we the Igbo's will never betray a course which we believed and glaringly fought for because of the negative outcome.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by wallex1983(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Now they will claim it was because of Daniel that Dapo won...

I smile

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by AMDSHY1: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

This failure of a former governor of Ogun State be feeling important now undecided

I knew he couldn't retire from politics

Didn't he say he his body needs rest

PDP behold those that sold you guys out!

How can you be in a party and be working for another

Na wa for Nigeria politicians undecided
seriously its a pity i sincerely feel for Atiku i knew his choice of Gbenga was a big mistake anyway dats how they betrayed Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by BabaRamota1980: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Had atiku won, supporters will sing a different song.Even OGD himself would be pressing for a ministerial position. They have no honour, no idealogy.ALL of them.

After Ballad released his report few weeks before the election OGD saw the reality for what it was. They had no chance against APC.

PDP devised a new way to pump money into the country for them to use at grassroot to force victory to Atiku. You will notice that Atiku complained at one time that EFCC was freezing supporters accounts and they should desist. But by time EFCC discovered the money route it was late many transfers into billions had succeeded. Thats what led to the arrest recently of Atiku's son in law and his lawyer. You saw the letter in news.

The plan by PDP to use dollar at grassroots and rig the election of Feb 16th was ready to deploy but EFCC shared the report of its investigation with INEC. INEC called meeting of its stakeholders to review what was on ground. They all decided to shift election date and disrupt the rigging plan. Thats election was moved to 23rd.

Some of the data and evidence in EFCC reports included verifiable information shared with them by foreign security agents in European countries and America.

Atiku does not have a political dynasty, all he has is money. He is not going to win in 2023 either even if he defects to APC.

OGD sees the writing on the wall and is time to start his own campaign. He will be an Atiku plant in APC.

Now, its Ibos that lack honor and dignity. You promised victory to Atiku. Where is the victory you promised....where is your honor?

Your surrogate mother has lost....

10 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by freg2000: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Atiku see your life. OGD is a confirmed scammer. The guy never miss it. Nothing again for atiku because nxt year, Buhari will not renew the contract with INTEL ,which is @atiku cash cow.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by empressteemah06(f): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Firefox01:
Stupid opinions are not meant to be aired in the first place. Never have I seen such a self hating retard like you who displays self hatred with such glee. You deserve to be shot honestly. Bastard!
come and kill me now..

Oponu... A bigger bastard you are....and Bleep whatever you think of, cos I don't know who the hell you are...

Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Out of this topic. This is my response to an Ibo comment on the thread of Ooni announces discovery of a mysterious waterfall at Ife.

Firstly, It is the greatest height of mental depression & oppression that makes a person or entire tribe beclouded to good thinking & proper reasoning as we have among the Ibos. Only mentally deranged persons walk Unclad in the market square on a market day thinking he is the best dressed person because he is attracting the greatest attention as the Ibos are doing under this political dispensation.

Only a mental person will vomit an irrational statement that has no meaning to things that have no linkage or attachment in anyway. What has Tinubu got to do with Oonirisa stool? I believe the elders saw the posting as too meaningless, as such, require no answer. The Ibos hatred of Tinubu and Oba of Lagos should not be allowed to degenerate into a full blown mental disorder.

When the kingmakers highly supported by Obasanjo and other eminent personalities were deliberating , the Ibos were never invited. Why Tinubu? What brought Tinubu into this matter

3 Likes

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Consolidation towards 2023 has began in earnest. We are building a united south west and God willing, nothing shall stop us. Welcome to APC, ogidi omo.

1 Like

Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
ozo13:
hehehe.he is now a failure cos he left pdp grin
If you check my comments on Gbenga Daniel, I have never hidden the fact that he failed as a governor in Ogun State and that is a fact!

Check his projects, you will know that I am not hating but speaking the truth!!!
Re: My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel by victor8269: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Nice one,

You go to the party that wants you. Not the one that felt your region wasn't good enough for party chairman or Vice-president. Nobody likes lossers on a sinking ship with a damaged umbrella except the region of inconciquential 5%ters that are use to supporting lossers with their toxic campaign of hate

Awon wailington can wail us a river but there's freedom of association and political party isn't an ocultic group with lifetime allegiance, heck yeah even Trump was once in the other party
U want the thunder in Ibadan to strike you for abusing our party. Ogun state still needs common sense to be liberated from one certain Jagaban. We in Oyo have seen the light

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos) / President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.