Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Using Seducing Spirit To Marry Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Seducing Spirit To Marry Part 2 (396 Views)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Seducing Spirit To Marry Part 2 by Honesty007(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
I must state categorically that dressing seductively is different from someone who has seducing spirit
men love what they see and when it expires or the women dress chastily or in sober or shamedfacedness,the men loose interest because they may have lust and sometimes at that moment of temptation no man is a superman.
seducing spirit works subtly and daring.it takes what is not its own.
it takes it without resistance.pls dont be surprised if an ugly lady snatches the husband of a beautiful wife or if a housemaid snatches a man or when any sexuallyobscene thing happens in a family
it has nothing to do with complextion,body structure or texture.
It attracts everyone not holyspirit filled to the agent of seduction
The end result of someone seduced is a long term captivity or spell
A short term temptation that has a strong lasting damage to the victim
inability to be manly
THe man seduced is blind to the real identity of the seducer
with much prayers and intervention of God the victim would be free

1 Like

Re: Using Seducing Spirit To Marry Part 2 by mastermaestro(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nice exposition.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Bury Anything If Not My Wife / Reno Omokri Reveals The Plans Satan Has For Slay Queens / Help: I Am Having Second Thoughts About Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.