Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (243051 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
these 2 updates really got me emotionally. tbm thanks so much

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by doctorexcel: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Guy you are the bomb

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dawno2008(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
You this man kai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked !!!!!!!!!!

Walahi I'm tongue tied.

Welcome back baba TBM

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
The only son of Sango. Faye dey go joor.
Whedon sar

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chijenn(f): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chai tears nearly drop ooo
TBM you are too good chai
Keep it up dear

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Phlimsyjay(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Twale

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Surerock: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
dawno2008:
You this man kai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked !!!!!!!!!!

Walahi I'm tongue tied.

Welcome back baba TBM
TBM is a young guy ooo. Join him on WhatsApp to chat him up.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Surerock: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
TBM, you are truly the real gem. This 15th episode has been my dream ever since Darous was humiliated, dehumanised, dejected, arrested and send to prison. I'm happy that Joke has finally know the truth. Lewis is a big time loser. TBM THANK U FOR THESE EPISODES .........

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by BIGGIE121(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
This story is intriguing enthraling, fascinating suspenseful,, beguiling mesmerizing, delighting. i cant seem to find the correct words to describe how i feel about this story.

The part where joke and darous had that heart to heart convo really gave me goose bumps and made me felt giddy,,, you 1000 much Bros. You shall excel in your endeavours and may u neva pa`de agbako.

you are a sensational and exceptional writer. The love part in your story is second to none. Keep it up

This update is lit , we feel fufillied and gratified reading this update, thanks for updating. Jah bless

3 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dackrapper(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bro your imagination is from jupiter, i recommend your story for any depressed individual. More fuel to ya engine

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by cenaman(m): 1:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Nice update.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Asek1(m): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2019
So much for Lewis
I can't wait to see the treatment Joke will mete out to him
Kudos TBM, you really got the oil on your head
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by suraaj(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Very good work you are doing here my brother from another mother, sincerely you are a very good writer and whenever the need arises you will always have my vote and support, Gracias.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kamsey20: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Oh LOVE what a mystery you are! after all the pains, betrayal and humiliation darous is still in love with her! T.B.M na u be the boss o, more grace more wisdom
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Meekdon: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Got me crying
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kaysmart4real(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Meekdon:
Got me crying
No be only You i also cried The Story was so Emotional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dawno2008(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Surerock:

TBM is a young guy ooo. Join him on WhatsApp to chat him up.
When guys referred to someone as "baba" it does not mean they are old
It's a new modern way of hailing
So don't get it twisted baba wink
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Anmiewrld(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
after the public disgrace heartbreak pains prison life " i am sorry" would make you look back no no no good work TBM
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by donaldphilipizu(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Great one,,, welcome back
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Aloedamz(f): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
I love this episode, so emotional and suspense-filled cry.....TBM pls update soon Ehhnnn, U re such a great writer . God bless u
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
That Wizard second Rule summarised this chapter..nice work Boss,Damibiz is still with you

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by arfezces: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
May God continue to bless you... Thanks for the update... I wish darus can kill that lewix...

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by jwlawn(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dude please drop double update for us na beg I dey beg..... Man rite from countless you have been killing it.... Now this is the bomb

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Basseyobasiota: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Oga TBM....u are. just too Gud!!,.,kai BT I pity darous o!!!,...mbok ahbeg. ..awa mind is waiting for ya blow!!,...pls blow us with the update soon!! ahbeg .

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Aliyullahi(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2019
Writers bring out emotion in one. this update is an example of one. you are such a great writer bro. I can only pray for God to bless you beyond measures. And May He Suffice all your needs.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Boss TBM.... Nice update

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by arfezces: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2019
May God almighty continue to bless you... The source of your wisdom will not dry... You are not only the blessed man to your family but also to the entire world of humanity. How I wish lewix and Nike can be disgrace... Well, let wait and seeeeeee

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gambo004: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2019
But why dis padi no one update nw mtcheew shocked
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by scott04: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
9ce one oya kwantinue
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by odyx: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Well done guy, we look forward to next update
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by amiable990: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
don't know what to say again TBM U're super intellect keep it up
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Zutekheed(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bro God bless you' for the mavelous story yu write up
no bored episode right from season 1......one you are truely a blessed man.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.