Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (243104 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by bossy512(f): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
TBMAN thanks for the update
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
leosmaria:
see guy, stop this nonsense
why are you playing Merry go round with your fans?
if you want to update do it, if you don't want then leave it.
you dn too provokke me
someone is very angry. I understand sir. I remember how I use to vex when I was still a devoted reader too.... Please no vex for me na, ... If you vex now and you finish all your Vexing on only me, where will you see the one that you will use when someone scratch your future Buggatti? Or when someone accidentally broke the screen of your iPhone50? Please boss... I will make sure the next update drop soon too.... Esheeeeeee sir.

12 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by leosmaria(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
someone is very angry. I understand sir. I remember how I use to vex when I was still a devoted reader too.... Please no vex for me na, ... If you vex now and you finish all your Vexing on only me, where will you see the one that you will use when someone scratch your future Buggatti? Or when someone accidentally broke the screen of your iPhone50? Please boss... I will make sure the next update drop soon too.... Esheeeeeee sir.
TheBlessedMAN:
leosmaria:
see guy, stop this nonsense
why are you playing Merry go round with your fans?
if you want to update do it, if you don't want then leave it.
you dn too provoke me
TheBlessedMAN:
OK na
you are forgiven

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by odyx: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Guy thanks for the update, i understand the input both in thinking and time to put up a story, instead of keeping ur readers waiting, you can reduce narrative part and go straight to the story, make it more brief , and conclude so that u can face ur other activities and ur readers also move on. Too much delay , short update , and so much unnecessary part make it hard for all. Well done and do the needful

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
every update is like torture
keeps making you want for more
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
odyx:
Guy thanks for the update, i understand the input both in thinking and time to put up a story, instead of keeping ur readers waiting, you can reduce narrative part and go straight to the story, make it more brief , and conclude so that u can face ur other activities and ur readers also move on. Too much delay , short update , and so much unnecessary part make it hard for all. Well done and do the needful
you really want me to be blunt and straight forward? Wow.... I'm at your service sir. I will do that from next update. No one wants to get this done quicker than me. Summary it is then. Thanks for this

3 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by doctorexcel: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
you really want me to be blunt and straight forward? Wow.... I'm at your service sir. I will do that from next update. No one wants to get this done quicker than me. Summary it is then. Thanks for this

Sum'wetin? Bros no try that one. Just give us a sizeable dose of updates more frequently. All in all weldone Mr. sangoistic gigolo

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Berrypweetie(f): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2019
I av neva make any comments here b4 but i must say dat u r a very gud writer.. kip it up
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gambo004: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2019
U have to be consistent in ur update so we don’t move on from the story cmon ur taking like forever to update
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nostradamus: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2019
I don't blame Darius for not believing joke.i mean joke should reason am na,she skillfully made him lose all he has and also got him arrested,so it's just humane for the dude to see joke as a very crafty person...

Theblessedman,i agree with what one poster above said that you should be brief and straight to the point,that way the story will move faster cool

I'm still amazed at darous rapid move from Grace to grass!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jimmyisaac: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2019
Welcome @T.d.a

But please give us a lengthy update when next u wanna drop , honestly this last update was too short over a long period like this.
Anyway, Thank u so much and I pray God bless u with more wisdom.

Pls send my regard to PROF SHANGo
the V.C of GLOCOTEL and to all other GLOCOTEL Students
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Basseyobasiota: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2019
oga TBm..dis story is mind blowing....e be shango..want look into darous story....BT d story nice sha!!
....can't wait for d next update o...
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Deldevieno(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2019
leosmaria:
OK na you are forgiven

Lolz

Who wouldn't forgive such apology?
Nice update TBM, though it's kinda short.
Tell me where Darous is, i'm gonna give him a nice treat:
plenty anti-malaria drugs (those mosquitoes sha)
Plenty hot water for sleeping on the cold prison floor
New agbada to change that white garment gown
What else? My fellow philanthropist (readers) would help with the donation.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by supernet4(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Deldevieno:

Lolz

Who wouldn't forgive such apology?

Nice update TBM, though it's kinda short.

Tell me where Darous is, i'm gonna give him a nice treat:

plenty anti-malaria drugs (those mosquitoes sha)

Plenty hot water for sleeping on the cold prison floor

New agbada to change that white garment gown

What else? My fellow philanthropist (readers) would help with the donation.
u forgot to add a nice p***y to knack

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by efeteb: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
Despite the fact that we want this story to be rolled out per seconds per seconds , I don't think changing your style of writing is good. This is a work of art, it's originality is stemmed in the style of the writer and it's this style that keep us coming again and again. Pally please squeeze out time to post if possible weekly or better still twice weekly like centino did with 225 katakata street. And we will be very grateful.

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by efeteb: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
When we begged and solicited that you continue countless, I just had this confidence in your story telling prowess and I've not been disappointed. More ideas to your brain, ink to your pen, speed to your fingers and network to your phone.

Oliver Twist mode activated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Deldevieno(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
supernet4:
u forgot to add a nice p***y to knack

Lolz
E be like say Darous dey fear p***y now o. His Barcelona and Real Madrid are now partners- no more arguing whether to knack or not...lols
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by supernet4(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Deldevieno:

Lolz
E be like say Darous dey fear p***y now o. His Barcelona and Real Madrid are now partners- no more arguing whether to knack or not...lols
lol
Fear fire
I can only believe this is theory if he see fresh pu*** nd hun tin no rise

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Deldevieno(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
supernet4:
lol
Fear fire
I can only believe this is theory if he see fresh pu*** nd hun tin no rise

U no lie jare. I no knw wetin papa God put 4 women body, it's pretty difficult to resist them. But as a direct descendant of King Solomon, i go survive.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by supernet4(f): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Deldevieno:

U no lie jare. I no knw wetin papa God put 4 women body, it's pretty difficult to resist them. But as a direct descendant of King Solomon, i go survive.
I pray u will survive
But don't be too stubborn nd dnt push ur luck too much
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
CONTINUATION of T.D.A 16.

The wind was blowing high to signal for us that it will soon rain heavily.

Joke made sure I exhausted my curiosity before she decided to talk.
"This pregnancy belongs to you..."

I scoffed. "Me? That's the funniest joke I ever heard all my life...."

"You don't have to believe me, but I Sha know that you can't forget all our sexual romps,...."

"Hmmmm..." That was all I could say to that.

"Now that I have cleared that part" She squeezed her lips and waited a few seconds to continue. "you have two options now..."

"It has come to that now eh? You giving me ...."

"You give me no choice, I can't believe you can be this heartless to me even after telling you that I'm carrying your child..."

"I'm not heartless, Joke," I cut in abruptly but with a less harsh tone. "I'm just tired of letting my happiness depend on someone else... That's it..."

"You know one thing Darous....?"

"What?" I asked frankly.

"I think this is your true colors...that type of you that made me think you are worth loving did not really exist...and this realization now is hurting me. I have done a lot of stupid things in my life, things like living a fake crippled life for some years, and all sorts. But this last one I did was enough to earn me a noble price in stupidity...." She released a sigh as I listened on. "I fell for someone who never truly existed."

I scoffed out the pain of hearing that. I tried to conceal my feelings with another smile but she saw through it.

"I..." I stammered out my attempt to reply her.

"Just let me finish!" She shouted and it was my turn to listen. " Say whatever you like, but listen carefully Darous, listen to me well, If you take another step away from me by refusing to let me follow you, just know that you've lost me forever....." She paused to sniff again as my brain began a faster processing of her words. "I will let Lewis be the father of this child (she pointed to her stomach) and I will make sure every traces of your existence is erased from Chris's memory too. You will never hear him call you a father just like he never get the chance to know his real mother too...."

"You won't dare do that..." I threaten her with a pained tone.

She first of all balanced her stand before she talked back. " Then I dare you take another step away from me... Darous, call my bluff and take another step.....when you start a fire, be ready to deal with the flames...."

I bit my lips hard as tension started to develop in my body. I wanted to regret pushing her to the edge. I wanted to wish I had not push her to this particular edge.

"Just another step away Darous, I'm waiting..."

"You can't do that... The Joke I know won't do that....."

She scoffed too. "Not only you has changed. Not only you is affected by the calamity that befell us..., You have the choice now, walk away now and forget about me, or let me go with you so we can enter this storm together like a couple that we are destined to be... it's as simple as that..." She emphasized on the last words.

Her words hit me hard. I quickly begin to process her words in my brain to see if she might be saying the truth after all. I've been betrayed too much and my mind is having a hard time differentiating between lies and truth.

"Darous, walk away now, this b1tch is giving you the chance to be happy without her... take it...' I'm sure you already know where that voice came from. I don't even know where that voice has been coming from. It's very unfamiliar. Maybe Shango is the one trying to get me back to his side by calling me with a private number. No time to deliberate on that now, some people are already very eager for this my story to end quickly. They don't care if I even have to summarize it, but remember what Doris use to say? "patience they say is a great virtue".

I was still battling with those nagging thoughts of whether to leave her or take her with me when we suddenly hear someone calling her name from the other side of the bush.

"Joke!" We both heard that sound from a not too far distance away from us. I instantly recognize that voice. It belongs to Lewis. I was startled to hear that. Panick struck my heart again. Joke too wore a very disturbing look on her face as she turned around to strain her eyes in an attempt to see where the owner of the voice is calling from. She took a few steps away from me in a frantic attempt to discover the caller of her name but the arrival of the night wasn't helping matters at all.

"Joke!..."

Lewis voice roared again and multiple flashlights followed immediately. That's an evidence that he's not alone.

"Joke!" He continue to shout and I started looking for means to escape.

The night has finally arrived and the moon is kind of late. It will be hard to spot us in that bush but my white garment will create a mod version for who ever wants to play the game of finding us. In simpler un-gaming terms, the white garment I was putting on since morning will make it easy for Lewis and his cohorts to spot us.

'you see, I told you, she has been tricking you all along. She was delaying you for them and you fell for it idiot...ah, you will never learn.'

(I bit my lips very hard and tightened my fist as that strange voice finished talking to me. The feeling of being betrayed again overwhelmed my body and anger took over. No! I've had enough of all these unkind betrayals. Unlike last time when I took my frustration out on Chioma with that stray bullet, I now have the chance to take it out on Joke herself. If I'm going to go down, I'll make sure she doesn't live to tell the tale. It all ends tonight. ) Her Delilah should not have the chance to visit my Samson's grave. No! Her Judas has to die with my Jesus this night. The Titanic of our relationship has been hit with an iceberg of betrayal after that record breaking start off the shore and the story can only be counted as being worthy enough to embrace the walls of History if we both sink together with the Titanic.

I took a step out in an attempt to carry out my rage-sponsored thoughts and to catch Joke unawares but as I was attempting to take the final step that will get me to her, she turned around and what I saw in her face, plus the thing she said to me afterwards changed everything.

"You are still here? Please go now! You can't go back to prison Darous.... Please leave now!" She was almost shouting when she said that but her tone was appealing.

I didn't flinch in my stand as I keep looking into her eyes in that darkness. The moon has resumed to it's eternal duty and it came with a battery full. So I was now able to see into her eyes clearly. I saw nothing but total concern in it. I saw someone named Sincerity waving at me from the right corner of her right eye, while, Affection was smiling at me from the left corner of the same right eye. Another quick glance at her other eye, I could see Care gesturing at me to run away now and before I removed my eyes totally, I caught a fast glimpse of the image of the mother of everyone living in her body, (Madam Love) the mother of them all telling me to be safe as I decided to heed her children's warnings. 'I'll be safe Madam Love...' I replied mentally and instinctively gave Joke a quick kiss with a whisper, "I'm sorry I doubted you. I will find a way to contact you soon but if I don't , I will make sure that I go to your mother's grave yard on every occasion of your birthday... May we meet again...." I was already in tears by the time I finished saying that.

She didn't utter a single word as I gave her a final stare before turning around swiftly and begin to head in the direction of my fence.

The night was fully here, and if not for the moon that was doing promo on that night, my pixels wouldn't have been able to lead me out of that jungle unscathed.

I got to the other side of the street that aligned with my house and found it quiet and deserted like the jungle I just left.

Without wasting time again, I begin to head in the direction of the car I brought to the place in the morning. I was almost there when I remembered that call that Lewis had with Joke when he was still holding me and Chris inside the guest house. That part where the police told him that they found an abandoned car in the street I'm presently heading to.

Worry gripped my heart momentarily as I remembered that. There's no way I can get out of this place easily if I don't use that car.

With hope and wishful thoughts, I continue in my tracks and I got to the place where I previously parked the car only to found it there exactly the way I'd parked it.

I was extremely happy when my eyes collided with it.

Without wasting time again, I continued towards it but as I was just a few meters to it, I suddenly decide to be very cautious. Then I quickly think of something to do just incase a danger is lurking around.

Instead of approaching the car directly, I took another route,.

Just think of the road like, a 'c' road and the inside of the 'c' as the place where the tree I parked the car beside was located. So I embarked on the circumference of the 'c' and just as I was about to reach the end point, I noticed the sign of someone inside the car.

"That's it, something is going on. Thank the heavens I'm smart this time around. It will take a raining day in hell for Lewis and his guys to get me." I muffled to myself and decided to find another means to escape from ibadan and to get to my destination which is supposed to be Jide's house.

I picked up pace slowly in order not to attract attention to myself and begin to head in the other direction as every available topics on survivability dominated the front page of my troubled mind.

"Stop there!" I was jolted back to my situation by that thick voice that came from the car area.

"For where?" I didn't wait for another one of such commands to come before switching to my Usain Bolt mode and begin to run frantically like a mad man towards the only available route that made the 'c' route to form a small letter 'd'. You can relate I guess. Unfortunately for me, multiple flash lights followed my every step.

The effects of running for more than 6 minutes with nothing more than a Mango-filled stomach wasted no time in affecting my strength. I have already created some distance between myself and those that are after me. The new area I was in appeared to be a new site. I mean an underdeveloped area in the city of Ibadan. I'm not familiar with the area but when you are in a situation of life and death like the one I'm presently in, all you have to do is to be ready to do anything to survive and your brain will handle the rest for you.

I have ran past some few mud houses and I haven't seen another house yet.

I stopped abruptly when I felt a sharp Ulcer-lic pain in my stomach. The road was empty and silent. The only light in the area is the one coming from the moon and it's night crews known as Stars.

The distance I created between us is enough to earn me enough time to get out of the place uncaught but my present situation is not going to make me utilize that chance to the fullest.

"Darous, what do you do now?" I asked myself in a panick mode.

'Come on, find somewhere to hide first, and once your pursuers are gone, you can easily get out. You can't continue like this....' That strange voice with private number communed to me again. I sense a deep concern and worry in those words. Something I haven't noticed before.

"Shango, is that you?" I asked out loud as I begin to look for where to hide myself in that deserted street.

"Can't believe it took you this long to recognize my voice..." He replied.

I got to the Y-junction and was very relieved when I saw another mud house that was located behind a thick bush that span across the length of the area. I had to strain my eyes hard to the ground so I can find my way to the house.

"That way!" I heard that from those that are pursuing me. "Na that way he pass, check out those foot marks" That followed the first statement and soon after, I begin to hear their foot steps coming in my direction.

'Hurry up!' Shango's voice echoed again in my brain and that swung me into full action

Without wasting time, I plunged into the thick bush and begin to dash fast towards the mud house with the hope that I don't encounter any form of difficulty.

I got to the mud house and entered through the door space. I stopped at the entrance and poked my head out to see if I was being followed but all I could see from afar were the confused flashlights of the people looking for me. After some seconds, I heaved a deep sigh of relief when I saw those lights going in another direction.

I rested my head on the wall to catch my fainting breath and that gave me the opportunity to survey the room well.
The moon's light was shining into the room through the open doorway and that made it kind of easy to see my surroundings. It was a one room house. A lot of rag clothes were lying on the floor and the smell emanating from the room was very bad. I had to use my garment to cover my nose. Apart from the rags, there were arrays of rusted irons and mud pots in the dirty room. Lots of newspaper dominated the possession of the ground and there was a very old mat on one corner of the bare floor. Some loafs of bread were scattered on the floor too. Two TV's with broken screen were also sitting on the floor and a rope was connected to both TV. Still in a confused mode, I followed the rope back to its source and I couldn't help but smile when I saw it tied to a large empty tray hanged close to the door way. In some twisted sense of humor, that tray is supposed to serve as a DStv dish for those blind TV's.

surveyed the room again and everything I saw in there pointed to the fact that someone is living in that house and that begs for this question? Who in his or her right senses will be living in that type of horrible condition.?

"But that is not really your concern right now, you should be lucky the person is kind enough to live the entrance open for your prodigal arse..." Shango muttered to me again.

"Coming from a prodigal father, I take no offense in that...." I replied and Shango couldn't help but gasp at that.

Having surveyed the room carefully, I poked my head outside again to see if I'm still safe but as I was about to heave another sigh of relief, I suddenly noticed someone in a male structure coming towards the house from the right side of the bush.

He was humming something that sounds like a song as he approach the house.

Panick, again struck my heart like a lightening. The person was approaching very fast but there was no sign of flashlight from him.

I managed to look out again to see him clearly and that was when I got the answer to the question I asked earlier.

No one in his right senses will be living in that type of room.

As he gets nearer, his tone and voice became more clearer. This is what he was singing. "....Yahoo ni babalawo, werey ni everybody...(An herbalist is a Yahoo, everybody is a lunatic)" He was singing with full enthusiasm in that Nairamaley's soapy song. "Eni ile ba mo ba ni bugije....(anyone caught is a chronic mad man)." Etc.

I was kind of caught in trying to find the meanings of his lyrics and that ultimately hindered me from devising a proper plan on how to handle him until he entered the house and our eyes met.

"Shango, what should I do now?" I asked with a terrified voice when the sick man's dark and scary eyes collided with mine as I grabbed the wall tightly for my dear life.

"Just prepare yourself for a mad man's Xenophobia..." That was what Shango said to me before the sick man grabbed me by the neck. The same neck that Lewis had hit earlier with a pestle.

When will Trouble stop dancing Soapy with me?

T.B.C

Darousmart library on Fb. Darous_emmanuel on Twitter.
+2348162128141 on WhatsApp. And you can also call me for your building works( I mean bricklaying works). My charges are normal. A trial will convince you.

17 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by obicoolnino: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thumbs up man, thanks for the update
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kaysmart4real(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
This one u drop update just few days to each other. I hope its not that you are going ön strike till 2023 General Election sha?
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
kaysmart4real:
This one u drop update just few days to each other. I hope its not that you are going ön strike till 2023 General Election sha?
not cool bro... Not cool

5 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by cenaman(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
kaysmart4real:
Nigerians why are we like this? do good complain. if there was no update now u will be shouting TheBlessedMan come and update, now u see update u are still complaining.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Slyvesterjosh: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bro, try update like two more na. �
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Slyvesterjosh:
Bro, try update like two more na. �
ok sir..... I'll try

5 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
cenaman:
Nigerians why are we like this? do good complain. if there was no update now u will be shouting TheBlessedMan come and update, now u see update u are still complaining.
thank you sir

5 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
thanks so much bro
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LawizzyAh(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks For The Update Man u Really Helped Me Even In My Sick Bed

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by FantasticJ: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thank you Op
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Deldevieno(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
supernet4:
I pray u will survive
But don't be too stubborn nd dnt push ur luck too much

Hilarious!

I always do...

You need not to worry sweetheart, I make my own luck.

And for my stubborness, check the mogue. I think I left it there some couple years back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.