Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (243067 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
well done bro
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mtbail: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for this episode. This Darous is really immune to death even when it keeps knocking. All thanks to Shango for always coming to his aid.

There is something I have learned that keeps him going, my ability to pathway even when it's not convenient.

How wish this stingy im shapter for don close

TBM U TOO MUCH OO.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mtbail:
Thanks for this episode. This Darous is really immune to death even when it keeps knocking. All thanks to Shango for always coming to his aid.

There is something I have learned that keeps him going, my ability to pathway even when it's not convenient.

How wish this stingy im shapter for don close

TBM U TOO MUCH OO.... grin grin grin
thanks for this sir...

3 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Joshudinho: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Well done bro
More Knowledge

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Inside life..ride on brother
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by tobeGod: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Darous has a big heart of giving a very big one at that. What I learnt and still learning from this story is the art of giving, we should always try and help others like Darous.
Thanks once again TBM.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dawno2008(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Flakins:
This man that is doing Alaga iduro and Alaga Ijoko, Enudunjuyo abi, hope his very good? Because I'm thinking about patronizing him o.... I have a wedding sha
It will be so nice if you can patronize him,at least help support his ministry,those MCs and pros started from somewhere.
Pls give baba TBM a chance.

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Francischuxx(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
That was so beautiful bro. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by oluwadamilare25(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Best Writer Ever (B.W.E)... More ink to your pen man
One love � �

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by samfrancis1(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Loving my new home, TGIF

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by arfezces: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
No matter the situation, is good to always be kind. Thanks Mr Darous. Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by OPC90(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dear you're something else... The way that you have been manipulating this story from day one till the last post is so amazing.... I thank God for you.
God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kingjite: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2019
this is a masterpieces, d way u portray d characters is simply WOW,thanks for ur gift to us,n may God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
OPC90:
Dear you're something else... The way that you have been manipulating this story from day one till the last post is so amazing.... I thank God for you.
God bless you real good.
Aswear gan..... Man too gud
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dedicated to MHIZ PEREZ , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR. What an amazing friend you are. Age with abundance grace.

18. THE DOG ATTENDANT [T.D.A] by Darousmart Emmanuel.

The memories of all the event that happened the other day overwhelmed my mind. From seeing Joke again and all about the pregnancy issue, up to what transpired between me and Audley Samson, all about the plight of his poor girl, all those feelings made me have a funny feeling of myself. Seriously, I was kind of proud of myself for what I did. And I'm sure Therapist Sarah would be very very happy to hear it when next we see. She will be very proud of the man I'd become. If not because they don't allow us to have visitors on weekends like this one, I'm sure she would have paid me another visit. She hardly go three days without seeing me to the extent some of my inmates thought she's my wife. But truth be told, she is more than a wife to me.

Before we continue, let me quickly remind you guys of my present situation.

First thing you should remember is that, I'm still inside the toilet of the police station. Yes where the C.P asked Seargent Audu to put me before he went out.

The C.P has gone out of the interrogation room to go and attend to some people that came to see him from the governor's office.

The day is still a SUNDAY. The C.P is not suppose to be at work on this day but because of Lewis's involvement in the matter, he decided to handle it personally.

Lewis and Nike are within the premises. Chris (who was sleeping the last time I saw him inside the C.P's office) also came with them.

My fellow inmates and the Chief warden has been brought to the station for further investigation on the issue.

Are we back on the same page now? Ok then, let's continue.

It's been more than thirty minutes now and Seargent Audu and his comrades were still having a hard time getting my fellow inmates to cooperate with them. Each question they asked was being turned to whyning by my guys.

Audley Samson have already told me that the success of the plan solely depends on how far my guys can frustrate the efforts of the police. He said once they cooperate together, the C.P will have no choice than to throw the matter into a dustbin. And with what is going on outside that door now? I think they are doing a perfect job at that.....

I strained my ears attentively to hear what is going on outside the door.

"hey, Mr police, you no fit dey talk to my own Principal like that na,. See as we gather here, make I tell you, from 1 to 10, na 5 get yansh pass... Principal na our boss... Give my Principal respect abeg....." That's the unmistakable voice of Formula. After Principal, he's someone I really respect for his ruggedity. This guy no fear anything.

"You people don't want to get me angry.... I dey try my best to be gentle to you but if you push me too much I go make sure you regret it....."

"Regret Wetin? Wetin we wan regret for here? I dey try yarn you on how to talk to my oga and you dey form shoulder pads? You dey craze in Roman numeral?..." Formula added again.

"Hey, hey... hey! You people should better cut that nonsense now...you realize you are talking to the representative of the C.P here?" A voice I couldn't recognize said that. But he must be a police man.

"Representative? Persin go dey fear cow still dey fear hin sh!t join? Tua!" That came straight from one guy known as Africa. He was nicknamed that because of his usual ways of talking in African proverbs.

"And who is the Cow, who is the sh!t?" With a tone that's trying to hide anger, Seargent Audu asked that.

"Me I no know o, Oga police, Wetin me I know be say, if the head too big, it can nor fit dodge stupidity from getting inside....." Africa said again.

"Are you mad? How dare you talk to a whole Seargent like that?" That was Lewis voice. The idiot must have let the C.P enter his office before coming back here.

" Mr Lewis please stay outside please..." Seargent Audu said to him.

"No....no way... Don't tell me sh!t... I don't like the way you people are handling this criminals at all..."

"We be criminals now ba? You nko? Wetin you be?" That's the voice of Principal.

"See as hin face resemble prison latrine....." Pastor said.

Everyone burst into laughter at the sound of that.

"You hear that? You hear that?" Lewis cried out his pain. He appeared to be very hurt by that statement they used in describing his oblong face. "I will so deal with you people today. All it takes for me to add more misery to your already miserable lives is just a phone call to my daddy...."

"Ah, eeeeyah.... The son of God is talking..." Spanner mocked in his typical Ibo accent and there was another round of laughter.

"Mr Lewis please stay outside please, let's handle this ourselves...." Seargent Audu said again after the laughter has stopped.

"Are you serious at all? Obviously you are not. If you are, you won't be standing there and let this people be talking down on someone like me?

"And who be you? Na your blood them sacrifice on the cross of Calvary for our sins?" Pastor chipped in again amongst the growing murmurs.

"Abi na your hand the key to heaven dey kwa?" Mallam, the only Hausa man among us also puts in his voice.

"Hmmm....." Lewis was humming that out as the guys continue to take turns to make his stay in the room something he will never forget in a lifetime.

After a lot of pestering and talks, Mr Audu eventually succeeded in getting Lewis out of the room.

He then resumed to what he was saying before after the exit of Lewis.

"Guys listen, don't make this hard for us please.... All I need here is your cooperation to settle this matter once and for all... You know, we are having this conversation simply because...."

"You call this conversation?" Principal cuts in with a cool voice.

"Yes...." Audu grumbled in.

"You are one hell of a comedian and I'm not surprised at all...." Principal lashed out.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Audu attacked.

""God pricketh them of his great goodness still. And the grief of this great pang pincheth them at the heart, and of wickedness they wry away..." Pastor voiced in as Principal was about to talk.

"What's that supposed to mean Mr Man?" Another policeman queried angrily.

"Don't meddle in this, Corporal Johnson..." Audu said.

"No, boss, oga mi, we are done tolerating this sh1t from this assholes... We have entertained their insolence long enough and we need to make them realize that they are in the presence of the commissioner of Police..."

"Oooo....shooooo.... I even thought he wanted to say Presence of God... Mumu man..." Formula added that in his mocking tone again.

"I think I agree with Corporal Johnson...." That bast*rd Lewis said again but his voice sound very distant from the room. He must have said that from outside the room.

"Corporal Johnson, you can stay outside... " Audu said in a command tone.

"But sir...."

"That's an order!" Audu reiterated harshly.

The corporal grumbled some words before everything went mute again.

"Let me make one thing clear here Mr police...." Principal said.

"I'm all ears...." Audu said.

"What you are asking us to tell you is something we know nothing about. Apart from the fact that this interrogation is unlawful and not making any sense, you people have no right to be treating us this way because we are still serving our sentence...."

"And where does the law says someone serving terms cannot be brought forth for interrogation?"

There was silence after that question from Seargent Audu before Formula spoke again.

"Maybe it skipped the mind of the law to say that, but my boss is telling you now that this is nonsense...."

"You know what?" Audu said again.

"We don't know what, What,What, What.... I don't know anyone by that name..." Formula stressed angrily.

"If I don't ask you to talk, please try and keep your big lips shut! Ok? Or you will....." Mr Audu swallowed the remaining words.

"You go do wetin?...no stop na, continue....make we hear wetin you wan do to us wey dem never do before..." Formula snapped and I instantly knew that things will soon get more messy.

"Just kill us.!." One of the Albino's voice cuts in to end the tenure of the lingering tensive silence in the room.

"You better bring your gun out make you kill us now? We no fear anything o. We be family for here, we die we die together ni... The only thing wey fit pain me be say if you no kill all of us at the same time...I no want make anybody first me enter heaven....laelae (never)....no body go first Apostle enter heaven..." That was Apostle's voice. He's a very slim guy with excess pimples on his face.

"Are you people crazy or what? You have a death wish?" Another police that I don't know his name fired out. "You wan die? Where you think say you dey wey you dey behave anyhow? You have a death wish?"

"No, me get 46years left on my sentence....my lawyer talk say if I get money to appeal, they fit gimme like life parol but I no want that one. I dey enjoy my life for prison steadily... I like as government dey use tax payers money to dey feed us everyday......" Formula said again.

"We like the kine life wey we dey live now!....oyeyeoyeyeeeeeeee...." Apostle sang out in the voice of 9ice and the others wasted no time in joining him.

I can't begin to tell you how I was feeling at that moment. I can't believe it myself. This kind of loyalty is out of this world. I understand that Principal likes me but I couldn't imagine it to this extent. First he threatened the warders to have me returned to the prison, and now he his making these guys do all these inside a police headquarters? Oh my! The thing dey sweet me for body. But I later know the reason why the warders and their boss were so afraid of Principal. That thing strong gan o. Let's leave that for another day Sha.

"Wetin we dey call am?" That voice suddenly cuts into my thoughts. I must have missed the conversation that led to that question above but the reply given to it gave me an hint of what must have transpired during my moment of thoughts.

"Government work, we dey chop...." They all chorused out to the chagrin of Mr Audu and his comrades.

"Silence!" Mr Audu roared and the noise reduced instantly to just murmurs.

"We nor fear you o, worst wey you fit do na to torture us, them never born you na well make you kill us....." Formula said again.

"I have no intention of doing that when there are other ways to make you people talk... I just need one of you to tell me where this guy was throughout yesterday and the C.P has promised to compensate whoever talks, make I repeat am, anybody wey talk truth, the C.P wan dash am something wey all of you na want...."

"Hmmmmm....." I know that tone. That tone belongs to a guy known as Riddle.

"You have something to say?" Audu asked out.

There was silence in the room after that question as my heart started beating heavily in my chest. I fear of what will happen to me if any one backed out of the plan. Not even the Principal can save me if one single person out of 16 people decide to snitch on me.

"Talk now...this might be your last chance to gain freedom..." Audu said with an intimidating tone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
CONTINUATION OF T.D.A 18. still Dedicated to MHIZ PEREZ. Happy birthday to you dear. You are such an amazing friend.

I fear for my life at that moment. Riddle is someone known for his readiness to do anything just to get out of the prison. He killed his wife when he caught her and his best friend on his own bed. He had a daughter outside this wall and he have always longed for the moment he will see her again.
So I won't be surprised if he decides to talk now. What I don't understand is why Principal is keeping mute and not doing anything to prevent him from talking when he knows the type of person Riddle is.

"Talk now!" Audu commanded again and that sent ripples of fear to my already apprehensive body as I listened on from the toilet.

"He who is guilty is the one who has much to say.... " Riddle suddenly said. "Me no get anything wey I wan talk for this matter, so if you wan flog us, abeg start now, he don tey wey I feel pain...."

"Are you saying you will not tell me what you know? Don't you know I can charge you for consipiracy and felony?"

"On top Wetin? Why you wan charge am? He be phone wey get charging point?" Formula said out.

"Silence there.... I'm warning you, don't tempt me... I told you not to talk unless I ask you something...." Audu said that to Formula.

"Oga police, abeg, dó not make the dress before the child is born .. I no go talk more than that...." Riddle said again.

"Then which one is the flogging you are talking about?" Audu asked Riddle.

"Oga, the chicken says she cries to let the public know of her painful condition, no be say for someone to come free her from the rope....." Riddle spoke out in another riddle.

"You people are really bold gan o... Don't you realize you are inside the police headquarters?" One police said that out. That was the first time I'm hearing his voice.

"A mouse that makes jest of a cat don see a hole nearby...." Riddle spoke again.

"And what's that one suppose to mean now?" Audu asked with fury in his voice.

"It means I already dey life sentence...the only thing wey dey stop me from joining my wife wey I mistakenly kill na this bondage, but if you vex now kill me, then na the hole wey I talk be that...." Riddle expressed confidently.

At that moment, someone came inside to tell Mr Audu that the C.P wants to see him.

After he had left the room, one guy named Fela among us spoke for the first time in his typical Fela voice.

"Make I yab them?" He asked loud and the others immediately replied him with full excitement.

"Yea!" They all chorused.

"Can we yab them?" Fela said again in a singing tone.

"Yes....yab them... Yab them!" They chorused in unison.

"By the time wey I dey for prison," He began to sing that popular Fela song from the BEAST OF A NATION album. "I call am inside world, by the time wey I dey outside prison, I call am outside world, na craze world..."

"No be outside world...."

"Craze world" Others replied him with full enthusiasm.

"No be outside da police dey ee..."

"Craze world,"

"No be outside da magistrate dey eh, ...."

"Craze world,...."

"No be outside da soldiers dey ee..."

"Craze world...."

"No be outside da magistrate dey ee"

"Craze world"

"Make you hear this one, war against indiscipline ee oo,
Na nigerian goverment ee oh,

Them they talk be that we oh,

My people are useless, my people are senseless, My people are indiscipline, I never hear that before ee oh, make government talk ee oh, my people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indiscipline, which kine talk be that o, na craze talk be that o, na animal talk be that o...."

The groove was getting more exciting by the second and if not for the immediate intervention of the C.P and his guys, I bet my guys would have turned the whole room into a studio.

"Silence here.....!" The C.P, Mr Femzie Carlos roared to announce his presence in the room and my guys complied immediately.

"Welcome sir..." Principal said that out .

"What is this nonsense? Is it because I'm treating you with respect, that's why you want to turn my office into a studio? Eh?"

"We are sorry sir..." Principal apologize.

"Okay, you people have completed your part in this issue....so I will release you now.... Seargent Audu, you can take them back to the prison now..."

"Take them? Wonders shall never end....as if we be biscuits...." Formula said to express his anger.

"Will you just shut up your mouth?" Audu fired at Formula.

"Just ignore him and hurry up, I don't have all day here now." The C.P said again and immediately after that, the sounds of mobile footsteps dominated the place and gradually it died down and that means the full exit of my friends.
"Let the warder come in please..." The C.P said again and there was temporary silence. "Have a seat...."

"Thank you sir...." The Chief warden said.

"Now, after everything those guys did in here, I've reached one conclusion...they are hiding something...that's the only reason behind their stubbornness..."

"But sir, I already told you that nothing of such happened yesterday sir."

"Then how do you explain the scampered footsteps and marks found in the bush and the dead body of one of your men that was found outside your premises?" The C.P threw that in.

"Truly, there was a gun battle last night sir and unfortunately we lost one of our guys, I don't deny that, but I'm telling you that, some guys from a dreaded confraternity tried breaking in to get one person out but they were unsuccessful because of the resistance they met..."

"So they were successful?"

"No...not at all... My guys were very effective as they quickly radioed for reinforcement...there was fun battle and we lost a man. But that's it, they were not successful in what they came for..." The Chief warden explained unequivocally.

"Who were they trying to break out,? You know the person?"

"We are still investigating that sir. I've got my guys on the look out...it's only a matter of time before we man the person, but that person is definitely not erm, Mr Darous or what's his name again."

"Were you there? I mean we're you present when all these happened?lp As a chief warden, your office doesn't work at night, in actual fact, you were supposed to be absent yesterday night, so mind telling me how you came about this piece of information...?"

"I wasn't at work yesterday night sir, that's true but my boys, those I trusted more than anything in the whole place told me all that happened..."

"And you believed them?"

"Yes sir, the investigations I carried out myself made me believe it to be true sir...and that's the truth sir as evidently confirmed again by those prisoners....."

"Hmmmm those ones might be lying for all I can tell..." I heard that from the C.P.

"And with all due respect sir, what reasons would they have for teaming up to protect him? That will even make them turn down the freedom offer sir?"

The warder spoke out convincingly.

"Ok... Corporal Johnson, please tell Mr Lewis to come in please..." He said and sighed high.

The door opened and that sigbaled the entry of Lewis.

"Well, Mr Lewis, as you can see now, I think you are highly mistaken in this issue. You see everyone is saying this Darous was at the prison throughout yesterday, so...."

"You can't seriously expect me to believe that... " Lewis cuts in abruptly.

"What ever you choose to believe is none of my concern Mr Lewis. I think you should try and find whoever did that bandage to your head and settle your quarell with them. You have wasted enough of our time on this wild goose chase....I'm sorry it has to end here...." He ended conclusively and there was a brief moment of silence afterwards before I hear Lewis say something.

"But C.P, can I make a final suggestion?"

"Hmmmm, you still don't accept the outcome of this investigation?"

"You call this bull-sh1t investigation? Well, just hear me out now...."

"Hmmmm.... Okay.... Let's make this clear, this thing you are about to suggest will be the last thing I'm ever going to entertain on this matter okay, so if you have something you want to say, you can do that now...."

"Alright....fair enough...." Lewis said with a strong tone. "I'm a neurosurgeon, I know much about some psychological stuffs and I'm sure if we apply that now, we will get our answer...."

"What are you suggesting Mr Lewis...?" C.P asked curiously.

"Let's use the boy...."

"What boy?"

"His child..."

"You mean the little boy?"

"Yes Chris, they saw each other yesterday, so if we bring the boy in now, am sure his reaction towards his Dad will make you believe me that this guy really was in ibadan yesterday...."

"Hmmm, but, what kind of reaction will we be looking out for?"

"You will see.... just let him see him first and you yourself will see what I'm talking about..."

"Do I need to remind you that the boy is his child, and he can react in whatever way he likes to his own Dad, so I don't know how this will help this situation unless you have an hidden agenda I don't know about..."

"Can I tell you something privately?" Lewis said that and my heart nearly stopped beating at the sound of that.

"Ok...ay...." C.P said hesitantly and there was instant silence.

That gave me the chance to process things on my own at that moment.
(What if Chris identifies me? What if he childishly says something that will indicate me? Hmmm, this will be fatal for me.)

The door to the toilet opened and one police man that I don't know stepped in.
"Come outside now" He commanded.

"I think I would have done that already if I wasn't chained to this buglary." I said with a gesture towards the cuffs in my hand.

He got the message and quickly got busy with untying me.

He led me out of the toilet and we both entered the big room where the C.P, Lewis, Chief Warden and two other police were sitting adjacent to each other.

I stood before them in the middle as they all stared at me with different eyes.

"Sit on the floor and turn your back against that door. " The C.P said with a hand pointed towards the entrance.

"Okay sir..." I complied and sat down on the floor while my back was facing the doorway.

"Good... Please, bring the boy please...." The C.P ordered.

After that order, the door opened and I could hear the footsteps of people making entry to the room.

"How are you Chris?" The C.P asked.

"I'm fine..." The tiny child-ly voice of Chris cuts across the room as it sends cold shivers down my spine.

My brain was blank at that moment. I know the boy will recognize me, that one is certain. Even though I'm not putting on the white garment again, but that boy is too smart and he will know It's me. Remember he's already having doubts about the Angelic role I played on him the other day, if he's smart enough to figure that out, then nothing can stop him from identifying me now.

"Lewis will win. That one is certain." I lamented under my breath as that realisation settled into my mind finally.

"Darous, turn around please...." The C.P commanded but my apprehensive state stopped me from complying immediately.

"I told you, he won't dare look at the boy, ... " Lewis said confidently.

"Mr Darous, will you please turn around please?" The C.P commanded softly.

Nothing I want to do now can save me from this impending disaster. My inmates have did their part. The Chief warden has done his part also. Even the C.P have tried his best in this case but now it's going to be me versus CHRIS. My own child.

I muster up the courage to turn around slowly and when I did, the eyes of Chris met mine and it sent ripples of anxiety and trepidation to my body.

The boy's eyes was fully locked on mine, he didn't blink at all as our eyes remained in that locking position. He was just staring at me with a confused expression. Maybe he was feeling confused about seeing me in that place or wondering why they were calling me Darous instead of Zeus is what I can't say.

"Chris did you saw this man yesterday?" Lewis asked out with full burning urge to end this once and for all.

'Please don't answer him please...' I stated mentally with a pleading eyes at my child.

I can't say maybe the boy heard that statement of Lewis or not, because he showed no reaction to it whatsoever. He was just staring at me without moving at all.

"Chris, please, tell me" The C.P spoke out to end the silence., "did you saw this man yesterday? Please talk your mind. No harm can come to you okay?, Be rest assured no one will hurt you if you tell me the truth...did you saw him yesterday?"

I don't know how the C.P did that, but immediately after his words, I watched with horrific eyes as Chris got prepared to talk.

Finally, my Tacha is about to get evicted... And my child is now the BIGGIE.... oh dear Lord have MERCY...

T.B.C

Whatsapp@+2348162128141.
Fb page@ Darousmart library.

Instagram@ Darousmart.

Twitter@ Darous Theblessedman

15 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kaysmart4real(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for the update Every updates comes with lot of suspenses Kudos to you TBM

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
TBM well done

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
TBM....wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ak86(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oga Darious son of Sango u name is now called son of Suspension thanks for d update.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Phlimsyjay(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Well done nan

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Puvo: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
lol..bro u be better comedian oo

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dawno2008(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
TBM shocked shocked shocked shocked
You just know how to turn my mumu button sha grin

See me smiling like I win award,just reading the bound and loyalty of those inmates,and after all the excitement this stupid Lewis just wan put sansan for person gari

But sango the god of thunder nor go let am succeed.
Thanks for the lovely update,may sango continue to oil your elbows and brains for more inspirations,and remove any form of body odour like Tasha's from your body cool

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vulcanheph(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Awesome update .......abeg do update, the Suspense too much .
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
theblessedman so till when
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abeg Oga TBM. D suspense is too much. No kill person
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Imagindat: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Wow, so interesting. Please update soon. Thanks for the update. More blessings.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Psmark: 3:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by anyimpro(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks man
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2019
wow,,, can't stop laughing � � � �, keep it up
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Drgokex(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2019
More power to your elbow bro, I look forward to seeing more timely updates.... This update na mad I swear
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Slyvesterjosh: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ha! Baba, God bless u bro, I was down thinking about my yet to be admitted state into the university but after reading this particular chapter, baba make I no lie u, my mood lighten like bisco light. �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.