Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (243317 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by tiffanyfan(f): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
KelvinCoaster:
I have lost interest in this story!

Have you ever sit yourself down and ask him if this writers have life outside of Nairaland....let me do the thinking for some of you that is always complaining of late updates, they have life like everyone else. Some of them has a bigger work schedules than some of us, so we should endure to exercise patience with them when clamoring for updates. Darous is a very busy young guy that is struggling to find his feet in Nigeria like most of us, so we should please give him a little more time, the update is almost ready and it will drop very soon.

THEBLESSEDMAN CARES

10 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by pablobellins(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Have you ever sit yourself down and ask him if this writers have life outside of Nairaland....let me do the thinking for some of you that is always complaining of late updates, they have life like everyone else. Some of them has a bigger work schedules than some of us, so we should endure to exercise patience with them when clamoring for updates. Darous is a very busy young guy that is struggling to find his feet in Nigeria like most of us, so we should please give him a little more time, the update is almost ready and it will drop very soon.

THEBLESSEDMAN CARES
HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? @THE BOLDED
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lizboh(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
pablobellins:

Let's ask o
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by tiffanyfan(f): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
pablobellins:

Because it will soon drop and when it does, you will have to part with a chilled bottle of water
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by pablobellins(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Because it will soon drop and when it does, you will have to part with a chilled bottle of water
lol, tiff... you are just bn positive like every other follower here, its all good though.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

THEBLESSEDMAN CARES
Nice 1
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Iphupa: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Darous, I go stop your work for that way ooh,just come update ....
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by darniejay(m): 5:32am On Oct 28, 2019
Mehn. . .this update is taking like forever, na everyday I dey click on this page o. Hope TBM is good or has he decided to abandon this project? If na rest, I wish you a happy rest but I beg, son of thunder, I take your papa beg you, come update for us.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by mjoezy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Man you are 2 much ,we are stil waithing for d update ooo
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by nationalnwa(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Started from the bottom now we up in here.. Nice one darious
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Taniaa(f): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Kindly tag me for updates
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by tiffanyfan(f): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
The update is coming up shortly. Darous is not available now..he is very busy so he gave me to update for him ....let's arrange our popcorn and soda for the show

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by tiffanyfan(f): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2019
19. THE DOG ATTENDANT. [T.D.A] by Darousmart Emmanuel.

The rays of light (that my inmates gave me) and hope of getting out of the impending storm and whirlwind that was cutting through the gloomy weather is now suddenly facing a threat from my own son. My own child.

Someone once said "one of the truest test of integrity is it's blunt refusal to be compromised." Moreover, this statement can be Super-gluely, or Altheco-ly or Chemmer-ly attributed to the commissioner of Police - who has been rigidly adamant in his decision to make sure he doesn't let the pressure Lewis was giving him to have any sentimental influence on his position with the situation on ground.

Well, maybe the grammars in the above statement is uncorrelating with the explanation I'm trying to give you, so let me make it simple. What I'm trying to tell you in simpler words is that,, it's safe to say that the C.P have also tried his best to not succumb to the intimidating pressure being mounted upon him countlessly by my friend-turn nemesis in the name of Lewis. I think you can get me now.
It's quite unfortunate though, that when I was starting to feel like I'm getting free, this Lewis just can't stop being a pain in the arse, as his BBC just have to choose the wrongest of time to investigate a Sex_for_Marks scandal in my already scandalous life. It's a sorry case.
Well, let me just continue jare.

The Chief warden himself was already feeling uncomfortable in his chair at the very moment my son mumbled something to the C.P. The fear of getting caught in the crossfire and the threat it poses to his job is already getting some premature sweats out on his forehead. I could see his early-fifties face filled with horror the moment Lewis brought that idea of using my son as case settler up earlier.

Mind you, the Chief warden was merely acting on what his corrupt boys told him happened at the prison the other night. I'm sure he had no hand in my escape and recapturing. He was just counting on the words of his guys and thinking he's on the side of truth, but unfortunately for him, Lewis who appears to be the devil here is the only one on that side. The rest of us are just counting on that legendary man called LIE, to for once, in his immortality life, try and conquer his oldest adversary known as Mr Truth.

Lewis on the other hand was just beaming with smile and confidence like someone that just bought an immortality drug. He believed his plans and efforts was about to yield the necessary result to earn him the cutoff mark that will finally get him his long awaited admission into Joke's University.

Hmmm.. I'm rambling too much. Let's just continue.
Over to you Chris, just blow the trumpet so that rapture can take place and I will know my fate.

The boy mouthed some words incoherently as if he was afraid and that got the C.P to calm him down by placing his large arm on his young shoulder, thus bringing the boy closer to himself.

"Chris, don't be afraid okay? Just tell me what you know and I promise you that no one will hurt you okay? You know you can tell me anything in this place right?" He said to him with a reasurring look and that kind of made the boy calm down a bit. Chris's back was now backing Lewis, while his side was siding me too.

The tension in my body has escalated quickly the moment my son prepared himself to speak out. The only thing standing between me and eternity in jail is this boy called Chris. If he just confirm that he saw me yesterday at my house in Ibadan, then not even the Chief warden will be able to save me. Remember that the CP have warned me before, even before they brought in my inmates, remember that he have already pleaded with me to tell him the truth of which I refuted vehemently. So you can just imagine what the CP will do to me once he finds out that I've been lying all along.

I begin to think of ways to get myself out of this mess but couldn't even get my mind to settle talkless of thinking of something. I tried to make contact with my son's face but even if I tried that, there's every chance that either the CP or Lewis will catch me doing that.

"Talk to me boy.. don't be scared...." The CP's voice cut across the room again as my heartbeat continue to increase with rapid abandon.

I quickly turn my back towards where the boy was standing as my ears strained anxiously to hear the worst.

"I saw......" The boy was still saying when the Chief warden suddenly cuts in.

"Ermmm....I'm sorry sir..." He said with a pleading tone. And that got the attention of the C.P away from the boy. I turned around to see for myself.

"Yes...what is it?" He queried with a frank face, evidently trying to hide the frustration in him.

"I'm confused here sir,"

"How? The C.P rasped out.

"Sir, I don't know why we are still on this issue sir."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What I mean sir is that, sir, With all the evidences gathered so far and the investigations from your office and mine sir, I don't think we should still be wasting our time on this issue. Furthermore...."

5 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LawizzyAh(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2019
This Is Too Bad, Just Too Bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by dasugar(f): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Which kin wahala be this make person no come get heart attack for here ooo. Abeg complete o.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2019
LawizzyAh:
This Is Too Bad, Just Too Bad
Lawiz did I hear you say BAD?
This is worst post ever and what kind tiffanyfan be this self.
Your representation here for the first time make me aborted my pregnancy
TBM no popcorn for you...I am still in labor room
Sweet popcorn for the readers of premature post by tiffanyfan
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2019
19. THE DOG ATTENDANT. [T.D.A] by Darousmart Emmanuel.

The rays of light (that my inmates gave me) and hope of getting out of the impending storm and whirlwind that was cutting through the gloomy weather is now suddenly facing a threat from my own son. My own child.

Someone once said "one of the truest test of integrity is it's blunt refusal to be compromised." Moreover, this statement can be Super-gluely, or Altheco-ly or Chemmer-ly attributed to the commissioner of Police - who has been rigidly adamant in his decision to make sure he doesn't let the pressure Lewis was giving him to have any sentimental influence on his position with the situation on ground.

Well, maybe the grammars in the above statement is uncorrelating with the explanation I'm trying to give you, so let me make it simple. What I'm trying to tell you in simpler words is that,, it's safe to say that the C.P have also tried his best to not succumb to the intimidating pressure being mounted upon him countlessly by my friend-turn nemesis in the name of Lewis. I think you can get me now.
It's quite unfortunate though, that when I was starting to feel like I'm getting free, this Lewis just can't stop being a pain in the arse, as his BBC just have to choose the wrongest of time to investigate a Sex_for_Marks scandal in my already scandalous life. It's a sorry case.
Well, let me just continue jare.

The Chief warden himself was already feeling uncomfortable in his chair at the very moment my son mumbled something to the C.P. The fear of getting caught in the crossfire and the threat it poses to his job is already getting some premature sweats out on his forehead. I could see his early-fifties face filled with horror the moment Lewis brought that idea of using my son as case settler up earlier.

Mind you, the Chief warden was merely acting on what his corrupt boys told him happened at the prison the other night. I'm sure he had no hand in my escape and recapturing. He was just counting on the words of his guys and thinking he's on the side of truth, but unfortunately for him, Lewis who appears to be the devil here is the only one on that side. The rest of us are just counting on that legendary man called LIE, to for once, in his immortality life, try and conquer his oldest adversary known as Mr Truth.

Lewis on the other hand was just beaming with smile and confidence like someone that just bought an immortality drug. He believed his plans and efforts was about to yield the necessary result to earn him the cutoff mark that will finally get him his long awaited admission into Joke's University.

Hmmm.. I'm rambling too much. Let's just continue.
Over to you Chris, just blow the trumpet so that rapture can take place and I will know my fate.

The boy mouthed some words incoherently as if he was afraid and that got the C.P to calm him down by placing his large arm on his young shoulder, thus bringing the boy closer to himself.

"Chris, don't be afraid okay? Just tell me what you know and I promise you that no one will hurt you okay? You know you can tell me anything in this place right?" He said to him with a reasurring look and that kind of made the boy calm down a bit. Chris's back was now backing Lewis, while his side was siding me too.

The tension in my body has escalated quickly the moment my son prepared himself to speak out. The only thing standing between me and eternity in jail is this boy called Chris. If he just confirm that he saw me yesterday at my house in Ibadan, then not even the Chief warden will be able to save me. Remember that the CP have warned me before, even before they brought in my inmates, remember that he have already pleaded with me to tell him the truth of which I refuted vehemently. So you can just imagine what the CP will do to me once he finds out that I've been lying all along.

I begin to think of ways to get myself out of this mess but couldn't even get my mind to settle talkless of thinking of something. I tried to make contact with my son's face but even if I tried that, there's every chance that either the CP or Lewis will catch me doing that.

"Talk to me boy.. don't be scared...." The CP's voice cut across the room again as my heartbeat continue to increase with rapid abandon.

I quickly turn my back towards where the boy was standing as my ears strained anxiously to hear the worst.

"I saw......" The boy was still saying when the Chief warden suddenly cuts in.

"Ermmm....I'm sorry sir..." He said with a pleading tone. And that got the attention of the C.P away from the boy. I turned around to see for myself.

"Yes...what is it?" He queried with a frank face, evidently trying to hide the frustration in him.

"I'm confused here sir,"

"How? The C.P rasped out.

"Sir, I don't know why we are still on this issue sir."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What I mean sir is that, sir, With all the evidences gathered so far and the investigations from your office and mine sir, I don't think we should still be wasting our time on this issue. Furthermore...."

"Further what!" Lewis attacked outrightly. He was boiling with anger as he made that statement. "How can you say we should just go and sleep on what those criminals came here to do? Eh? To just let this criminal get away with everything he did to me? Don't be ridiculous Mr warder...." He moaned at the man that's just 5 or 6 year short of the reproductive wherewithal to produce someone of his own age.

Instead of the Chief warden to reply him, he only gave him a narrowed look and return his attention to the senior man in the room.

"Sir like I was saying...."

"No, like I WAS SAYING..."Lewis interrupted emphatically. "

"Mr Lewis, you need to calm down right now...." C.P said calmly.

"Calm down?" Lewis chuckled wickedly. "Calm down is all you can say? And you don't think I would have done that assuming you people know how to do your job?"

"Hmm-hmmm" C.P also chuckled at that. "We don't know how to do our jobs?"

"Yes!..." Lewis declared boldly. Not ready to back down at all. "If you do, this man here will not be talking like he doesn't know how valuable a witness as young as this boy means in a court of law.."

"And this is not a court na, is it?" Chief warden said out with a squeezed face.

"And so what? So fucking what?, What difference does that make? We are about to uncover the truth and you are doing your best to cover up your conspiracy..."

"Conspiracy? What conspiracy is that if I may ask sir...." Chief warden asked with a relatively cool tone.

"You can't possibly tell me you don't know that this bastard ran away from prison yesterday...you can't deny that....this bastard made....."

"Stop using that language in my office Mr man...." C.P bemoaned. "I pardoned it the first time doesn't mean you can repeat it again."

Lewis chuckled with a cold tone before he spoke again.
"For your information sir, I can repeat it as many times as I like"

"Then I will have no choice than to have you locked up..." The C.P fired at him as he got to his feet to face Lewis squarely.

Remember what I said earlier about Truth versus Lie? I think Lie is starting to show some real balls.

"You will lock me up? For what?" Lewis bemoan with a hand directed at his own chest.

"Yes, and if you still don't learn how to control yourself, worse might follow and I don't want that for you Mr man."

"Ah, na wá ooooo" Lewis lamented with a shocked expression.

"Whether you like it or not, this place is my office and I won't let you continue tainting it with your bad manners...!" He declared loudly.

There was silence for a brief moment before Lewis rubbed his jaw and yawned before talking again.

"Okay...okay sir.." Lewis said calmly as if he was feeling sorry. "Maybe the word was a bit too extreme and impulsive...."

"Hmmmm....." the C.P groaned.

"But...but tell me sir, with all due respect sir, please tell me what someone can call someone like this Darous here, ( he pointed at me) someone who's life is so full of lies, knows nothing other than bring pain to people. Someone who knows nothing other than hurt people all the time, someone so senseless and unrepentant.... if you say he's not a bastard sir? Then tell me, what do you call someone who has no brain, no sense, no mercy, not even an atom of honesty in him whatsoever? Tell me sir, what do you call such a man?"

"Uncle Lewis...." That was Chris's tiny voice. I didn't read any meaning to that at first cos I think he was trying to tell Lewis something, but when I saw the sharp fury in Lewis's face as he brought his face down to the boy, then, that was when I knew Chris was really telling him something.

"What did you just say?" Lewis slammed hard furiously. The boy motioned closer to the C.P's side for protection and that was when a scoff escaped from my lips. I couldn't hold it, the kind of look on Lewis's oblong face was so funny that even the Chief warden also smiled.

"Are you stupid? Are you mad?" Lewis continue in his attempt to beat the boy but Chris, using the advantage of his low center of gravity, continue to dodged behind the armour of the C.P.

"You think I'm here to play with you?" He lashed out furiously again. "C.P let me deal with that boy abeg, just give me a minute with him...."

"Your phone is ringing..." Chief warden interrupted very fast. Lewis turned sharply to him and gave him a hard glare. "I think that's what the boy was trying to tell you, your phone is ringing." He repeated it and it was then that we all heard the sound of a ringing phone. It was coming from Lewis's pocket.

Lewis touched his pocket to feel his phone, he brought it out to check the caller and his face softened after seeing the caller.

The CP was just staring at him with an expression-less face as he placed the phone on his ears and begin to walk out.

"Hello Dad...." He said lastly before exiting the room.

"You can talk to me now Chris.." the CP said after the exit of Lewis.."

"Erm sir, do we still need to do that?" The Chief warden asked with a worried tone.

The CP was silent at first, he appeared to be deliberating on how best to reply the question being posed to him by the man in the opposite chair.

"You know, that man is somehow arrogant and you know, with all his irritating manners, you know, he's right on this. Let's just give it one last try. Whatever the boy says will be the final decider on this case. We have tried our best, but as law enforcement agencies, we have to make sure there's no stone left unturned during investigations like this." The CP explained with an explicit expression.

"I get you sir, but why this boy? Does he even know what we are doing here?" Chief warder countered again.

The CP smiled briefly and looked at my child again.

"How old are you?" He asked the boy.

"I'm six years old sir." Chris replied him quickly.

"What's your name?"

"Chris Emmanuel."

I was surprised to hear that from him because I never thought Joke will let him bear my name.

"Tell me Chris, what is this place?" The CP asked again.

Chris looked around the room before he answered.

"A big room..."

"Good of you... But what is this whole place called gangan?"

"A police station..." Chris answered sharply again and the CP smiled.

"What do you think they are doing in a police station?"

The silence lingered for more than thirty seconds before the boy spoke out again.

"My Mummy said it's where they deal with had people." He replied with a shaking voice.

"Wow... Your Mummy have spoken well..." The CP expressed with a feral smile and shifted his attention to the warder. "So you still think this little lad doesn't know what we are doing here?"

"Hmmm... Well, then sir I have no doubts again sir... you can go on with him sir..."

The CP smiled again to that and drew the boy closer to himself.
"Chris boy,"

"Yes sir?"

"Tell me Chris, was it this man that took you from your house yesterday?" He asked with a hand gesture towards me. That question was different from what he asked him earlier. What he asked him earlier was, did he saw me the previous day? But now instead of that, he's asking him about who took him out of the house yesterday.

Chris gave me a quick glance before talking.

"Not him..." Chris replied sharply and I could hear as a low sigh of relief escaped from the mouth of the chief warden.

"But someone took you from your house yesterday right?" With a skeptical look, the CP asked.

"Yes ...."

"Care to tell me who it was?"

The boy looked behind him, precisely towards the door before he talked.

The CP strained his ears forward with total attention to hear what the boy wanted to say.
In almost whisper, the boy said, "It was uncle Lewis sir...."

"Uncle what?" CP slammed hard with a confused tone. I myself was having a hard time deciding on how to deal with what I'm hearing.

"It was uncle Lewis that came to my room yesterday and gave me two drugs, he now said he want me to follow him to one place and when I did not answer him, he started beating me and beating me before he now use one rope to tie my legs. He now carry me to his car and put me inside the boot. He now open the boot and take me inside one house and use the rope to tie my hand and leg very well. See my hand, it's still paining me......" Chris extends his arms towards the CP and the man gave it a thorough check. I didn't know what the CP saw on his wrist but the kind of look that erupted on his face after seeing it was very bad.

"Chineke!" The Wader whistled out as the CP dropped to his seat.

The boy remained standing in the middle of the room as the CP appeared to be very disturbed with all what the boy just said.

"Are you sure of this Chris?" The warder said after a moment of silence.

"Sir?" Chris asked as if he doesn't understand what the man asked him.

"Are you sure all that happened to you yesterday?" The man questioned.

"Yes sir.." Chris replied.

"And you are sure it's not this man?" The warder asked with a hand pointed at me.

"No sir. He's not the one. It's that bad uncle Lewis that did it to me..." He ended with almost shaking tone. The memories of the ugly incident appeared to be making the boy feel bad.

"Hmmm.." the CP sighed. "Can you say everything you just said again?" He stated with an expectant look.

"Yes sir...."

"Please tell us again, who did you said took you out of your house yesterday?"

After that question, Chris narrated again, in details, without missing any word, all he said before, he said it again.

"Erm! Sir.... I think this boy really knows what he's saying o." The Chief warden said out after Chris have finished talking.

"You think so?"

"Yes sir,.or what reasons will he possibly have for saying all these against that man that he calls his uncle?"

"Hmmmm.." the CP said out with mixed expression.

"He's too young to lie o..." The warder continued. " Who could have believe that that man can do all these bad things? Ehehehe, na wá o. This is now a case of kidnapping, molestation, child assault, child abuse, vanacular kidnapping, corruption, money laundering, improper use of drugs, drug trafficking, impersonation of medical doctor, misuse of car boot, brutal usage of ropes, house vandalisation, ritual attempted murder, and wasting the time of the commissioner of Police and head Garrison, .. all these are crimes punishable by electrocution in....."

"Seargent Audu!" The CP suddenly roared as if he could no longer hold the temper in him.

"Yes sir!" That sharp reply came straight from outside the door.

"Get me that son of a b1tch!" The CP commanded with a furious tone as he remained seated on his chair.

"Who is that sir?" Feeling confused, the Seargent asked that as he got inside the room.

"Get me that man that just went out of this room now!" He commanded with a strict voice of authority.

"Yes sir!" Seargent Audu saluted and went out.

Hmmmm.... Let somebody shout hallelujah! The dribbler have just dribbled himself to a tight corner!

T.B.C.

16 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Tanchu TBM
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by tiffanyfan(f): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Adesina12:

Lawiz did I hear you say BAD?
This is worst post ever and what kind tiffanyfan be this self.
Your representation here for the first time make me aborted my pregnancy
TBM no popcorn for you...I am still in labor room
Sweet popcorn for the readers of premature post by tiffanyfan

Post yours let's see...SPOILER

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Joshudinho: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2019
What a great work done
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gvnl(f): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2019
I am yet to understand o
How many persons are writing this story??
Coz I am seeing Tiffany and Blessedman

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by tiffanyfan(f): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gvnl:
I am yet to understand o
How many persons are writing this story??
Coz I am seeing Tiffany and Blessedman

The story is for blessedman as you know, he asked me to help with the update because he has been very busy...but because of some ungrateful elements here, he has to update it himself again. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE TWO SAME UPDATES

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by nationalnwa(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Shey Tiffany and blessedman na the same person abi?..
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by deewhydoski(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pls Tiffany don't update for blessedman, let him do it by himself. Anytime he is less busy he should update by himself, we are not in a rush, we can wait.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Post yours let's see...SPOILER

TBM is my man and he.understand me wella

Known each other from association of readers that graduated to writer

My work on the way and wish to make u number one fan.

Sweet popcorn for you for challenging me.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by efeteb: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2019
TBM. Thanks for this bit, but this is too small na. Pls sorry for your guys, release something to encourage us na
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Reposted as requested. I'm so sorry for what my absence caused.

Tiffanyfan, please kindly forgive and forget everything that my absence brought to you. You have been one of the few people that has stood by me through this stressful times. You are part of the reason why this update came alive in the first place. But I'm sorry it ended the way it did.

Please once again, I'm sorry.

And to my readers, no amount of excuses can make up for what's going on.

But all I know is that I owe you all.

Ever thing will be alright las Las.

Tiffanyfan.... Best love to you baby.

T.B.M

3 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by SaintBOLEX(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
RELIEVED....
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gvnl(f): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

tiffanyfan:

The story is for blessedman as you know, he asked me to help with the update because he has been very busy...but because of some ungrateful elements here, he has to update it himself again. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE TWO SAME UPDATES

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Samamerc(f): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dear Tiffanyfan
All the comments made in respect of short update made by you were mere jokes
But I am surprised you took them serious as it is
Meanwhile, let me apologize on behalf of association and fan of this beautiful story
Though, all the statements made were made out of love for you, the writer and the story
We indeed sorry and we hope this apology will make you come around and help TBM in future
Especially, when it is glaring that he is afraid to post short update himself but instead hide behind courageous lady like u shocked
We love you sincerely and appreciate you for the job done for heir of shango olukoso
May the thunder of shango miss you any day angry
Sweet popcorn for you, the readers and TheBlessedMan
One love

8 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mtbail: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2019
TBM please treat Lewis fairly with ur pen. I don't blame him for his actions because you(Darous) gave him the space as a result of your naivety.

I'm happy everything is gradually turning out good for Darous. This is something I have been expecting since the end of the first story(COUNTLESS).
#happyending

Lastly I want Darous to seriously learn his lessons and turn a new leave. If after all these suffering and pain he still enjoy his former lifestyle then It will very clear that Shango has chosen him as his only begotten son. I rest my case....

grin grin grin grin take ur time TBM and update when u are less busy.

THANKS....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.