Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Ever Happened To You Before? (1917 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex / Have This Ever Happened To You In A Wedding Ceremony (shocking) / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by sholarr12: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Has this ever happened to you before?

I saw this on Facebook and decided to share.

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by LegendaryLover(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
lol...
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by vizkiz: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
It still doesn’t change the fact that he is not her type.

4 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by sholarr12: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
vizkiz:
It still doesn’t change the fact that he is not her type.
If you thought about this issue critically before rushing to post, you would realize the vagueness and dumbness of her insinuation.

5 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by nlPoster: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
sholarr12:

If you thought about this issue critically before rushing to post, you would realize the vagueness and dumbness of her insinuation.

You don’t need to be “Expensive” to be a woman’s type of guy.

Sometimes your approach determines and this is not a NIGERIAN GIRLS thing. Apparently you didn’t think about this critically.

12 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by judgementyard(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
They'll still go home and drink garri with salt grin
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by kushercain: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
She's still trying to find herself give her time eh

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by sholarr12: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
vizkiz:

You don’t need to be “Expensive” to be a woman’s type of guy.

Sometimes your approach determines and this is not a NIGERIAN GIRLS thing. Apparently you didn’t think about this critically.
How then about girls who are only concerned about the money but turn you down, not because of your approach, but only because they think you are poor when they, and not you, are the poor ones?

Has this ever happened to you before?

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by nlPoster: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by Kobicove(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wearing expensive clothes does not automatically make a person desirable undecided

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by sholarr12: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kobicove:
Wearing expensive clothes does not automatically make one desirable undecided
Did you even realize that many Nigerian girls' meaning of the sentence "You're not my type" does not have anything to do with desirability or lack of it?
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by NoChill: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
sholarr12:

So what you're trying to say is that the type of personality and charisma a woman seeks for in a man is highly dependent on how expensive his dressing, phones and other physical attires he has are?,
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by sholarr12: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
NoChill:

So what you're trying to say is that the type of personality and charisma a woman seeks for in a man is highly dependent on how expensive his dressing, phones and other physical attires he has are?,

No. What I'm trying to say is that many Nigerian girls' meaning of the sentence "You're not my type" does not even have anything to do with desirability or lack of it.

Try to figure this.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by nlPoster: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Spend your money here:

https://donate-ng.com/
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by AfroKnight: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
The artist try sha. He even put hair on the guy’s legs. grin

Not being her type could mean his looks don’t satisfy her. She’s looking for pot belly while the guy is carrying his hunger packs everywhere. Ladies want potbelly these days. grin
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by Jimbadly: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Those hairs on the guy's legs look funny. His legs look like a certain species of yam. grin grin grin
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by Powersurge: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by Apination(m): 1:40am On Jan 21, 2020
Dress the way you want to be addressed. By the very fact that there's a price tag attached to every piece of clothing shows how shallow the line of thought is. I have seen touts wearing the most expensive piece of clothing and jewellery and still look like touts, with zero dress sense or composure. It's not every lady out there who's interested in how expensive or rich you are or look. Imagine stopping for one Nigga wearing knickers and slippers, walking around like an almajiri because say his clothes are expensive undecided

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46am On Jan 21, 2020
a woman's type has absolutely nothing to do with how much a man is wearing or worth...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. / Dream Meaning Of Crying / I need advice on longrich, please help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.