Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence (11212 Views)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by SAGoddess: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2010
@190, none of the negative comments talk to me, these guys are explaining CHICS they hang out with and not WOMEN, go figure!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by sexylogan(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2010
Men hav lost the rite to complain about the 'monsters' they'v creatd out of sum women. Who demands sex before gaining employment? Who leaves his lovin wife at home to hit the red lite districts for a cheap lay wit women of easy virtues? Who rides his huge SUV to campuses to prey on poor girs by promising them cash for a weekend of ecstasy? Who makes his gf wear the skimpiest clothes to parties so that his friends go green with envy? Who refuses his wife money for household shopping but buys a blackberry,jewelries, rents an apartment and givs allowances to his girlfriends? What goes around comes around. Men are simply being paid bak tit-for-tat. But not all 'modern chics' are bad. Many are good. If all the girls around u r gold-diggers and sluts, u need to check urself. As the Holy book says ,'can two people walk together unles they agree?'
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by martinosi: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2010
--190--:

[size=13pt]Most modern day gurls have smelling coint.

besides that their motto is Mr.Biggs for hand back for ground~
[/size]

U HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD FOR THE MODERN NAIJA CHICK IN NAIJA!!!

RFLMAO!!! oh oh nawao!!!, u forgot to add Tantanliser, KFC, Munchies for Hand
ie (2-3K) then back for Ground!!!,  lol!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Marhoski(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lol
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1102(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2010
martinosi:

U HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD FOR THE MODERN NAIJA CHICK IN NAIJA!!!

RFLMAO!!! oh oh nawao!!!, u forgot to add Tantanliser, KFC, Munchies for Hand
ie (2-3K) then back for Ground!!!,  lol!

hehehehehe, my bad, my bad, i forget to add dem~
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by martinosi: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
Every Naija chic that enters Mr Biggs, Tantanlizer, KFC, Munchies
or any other Naija Fast food joint or Resturant with a guy that difinitely
not her relative and does not have a Wedding ring on her finger is *Suspent* for *runs* *Parole* and every other Illicit vice lol!!!

Naija was an eye-opener this past 3 weeks, if Punane/Pu**y was
a "stock" or "Bond" in Nigeria then the value has seriously plummented/gone way down *rock bottom* ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1102(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by xreal: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
martinosi:

Every Naija chic that enters Mr Biggs, Tantanlizer, KFC, Munchies
or any other Naija Fast food joint or Resturant with a guy that difinitely
not her relative and does not have a Wedding ring on her finger is *Suspent* for *runs* *Parole* and every other Illicit vice lol!!!

Naija was an eye-opener this past 3 weeks, if Punane/Pu**y was
a "stock" or "Bond" in Nigeria then the value has seriously plummented/gone way down *rock bottom* ROFLMAO!!!

not realy; depends.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2010
190 you be man or woman? E be like say you be man judging from what you have just posted. What they are saying here is equally true for the men and they know that - don't tell me there's no sane lady out there anymore! Yes, there is - it only depends on where you look - these guys look for their dream wives in a BROTHEL - believe me!!! I hope them no go change wetin I talk now o!!! I said B R O T H E L !!!!!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Girl846(f): 5:32am On Sep 10, 2010
49cents:

i Jumped into this thread with the intentions of reading what guys will say and to add my own venomous definitions a on modern day chics but on second thoughts  my words go to the guys:

Guys dont you think we are the very ones who created the so-called modern day monsters chics complete with evrything we see and hate in them;
by offering them money to win their affections and to get sex;

by using them as sexual escapes instead of conducting as personalities worthy of the title men: how many guys are making the efforts in being sexually self controlled?

By lying to them about our undying love for them when all we want is just to hit it? We discuss and find shameful joy in detailing our conquest with girls and we don't feel abashed about it! come on!

How many guys can woo a woman by their nobilty and character? How many have the courage to say no to a gurls who is unreasonably demanding? we cant cos we dont want a stop in supply of her booty! We really aint got balls. Men of valour seem to be no more and we expect women to be morally there, bros how na?

Even among the good guys do you rebel against your peeps who indulge in such shameful behaviours; why dont we lash them as though they were messing with our sis or beloved cousin rather we act dumb or withdraw cos we want to feel among. show me your friends and i will tell who you are

When eventually we get good paying jobs, a car and crib, what comes to mind? hoards of girls to hAVE ILLICIT AND PERVERT SEX with before we settle down with one nice untainted gurl we feel we can trust!

I find the behaviuor of modern day guys hypocritcal: imagine some guy on NL saying that today's married women are despicable cos she refused his withdrawal of his sacrilegious finger which he was sticking in her womanliness when her husband called while they were at the NYSC camp; how on earth can he be having a wicked, shameful sexual relationship with a married woman and still call her a LovePeddler?

in the past women behaved in a particular manner becos of a more respecting sociiety; now men, uncles and fathers despoil their own; CEOs want to sleep with their staffs, lecturesrs same, even Pastors and Priests and you think these gurls. who are products of this perverse and wicked society will be immune to the malaise of our generation. The earlier we realise that what goes around comes around and do sth about it the better for all of us

i think gurls have wisened up and are giving guys a taste of their own medicines (lies, deception and worst of all infidelity) and we are crying blue murder about modern day chjics, he that is not guilty let him cast the first stone! Two wrongs do not make a right but it just takes two to tango.
my 49 cents.

Good one! kiss
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by tpiah: 5:35am On Sep 10, 2010
the women who end up with some of the men on this thread. . . . . . . they have entered serious wahala.

even hookers get better husbands.

it's a pity sha- life isnt fair.

it's these type of men who go hunting for girls to torture in the name of marriage.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2010
Independent, can hold her own, has her own life, and with all the independence, still recognizes the need for a man in her life.
That man would be the one who isn't intimidated by her blessings, who isn't "trying too hard", and who can be her friend as well as her Man.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by likeme(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2010
example of modern day Chic is planinumk, lol shocked
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by UyiIredia(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2010
okay undecided
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kobikwelu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2010
na wa ooooo

see comments,

sha,

IMHO
a modern woman is a woman that has gone beyond certain stereotypes set for women and still holds it down the family way. therefore dont get it twisted

buh we are referring to CHICs!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

soooo
a modern day chic is an xtascy popping, quickie giving, braless/panti-less, blackberry clutching, club hitting , cigarette consumin, vodka soaking, fast food, style channel addict, blow jobbing, spoilt brat and self indulging babe shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry,  that got the way she was as a result of poor home training,

the hopeful part is, there are still some good eggs left for the fresh bois like us grin grin grin
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1102(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
likeme:

example of modern day Chic is planinumk, lol shocked
grin grin grin funny but true~
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by favouredjb(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2010
chic,versatile,sophisticated,godly.stylish,creative,initiative,lovely,respectful,motherly n so on,n so forth
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by favouredjb(f): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
kobikwelu:

na wa ooooo

see comments,

sha,

IMHO
a modern woman is a woman that has gone beyond certain stereotypes set for women and still holds it down the family way. therefore dont get it twisted

buh we are referring to CHICs!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

soooo
a modern day chic is an xtascy popping, quickie giving, braless/panti-less, blackberry clutching, club hitting , cigarette consumin, vodka soaking, fast food, style channel addict, blow jobbing, spoilt brat and self indulging babe shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry,  that got the way she was as a result of poor home training,

th[b]e hopeful part is, there are still some good eggs left for the fresh bois like us grin grin[/b] grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked@ur comment

but i agree with d bolded part
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by favouredjb(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
andromida:

A modern day woman asked to work as hard as her hubby yet be a mother to her kids while he hangs out with the guys.
Asked to satisfy all her husbands sexual fantasies yet be descent
Asked to sacrifice her selfesteem in the name of submissiveness
be seen but not heard and yet be intelligent,classy and presentable
Asked to be hardworking but have no ambition else she becomes competitive with her man.
Asked to demand for nothing from her husband,if possible provide for her kids and herself and him and still call him Lord.
Asked to tolerate all her hubby or BF infidelities becos he is a Man and still not ask that he love her otherwise she becomes demanding.
Asked to understand her man but not expect the same from him.
well this is how i summarize most NL men expectations of a modern woman a"silently mad woman"

God bless u
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by sassyril(f): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
she knows wat she wants n is not afraid 2 b inDepenDent
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
To get what she needs with what she has. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by lordjacky(f): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2010
Need a Website?Need it fast,Professional And most important Cheap?Contact us now On www.simplexlinx.com Or call us on 08034616855.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by lordjacky(f): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2010
Need a Website?Need it fast,Professional And most important Cheap?Contact us now On www.simplexlinx.com Or call us on 08034616855.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Jstbinril: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
Modern chiks are no b witout b, meaning no beauty witout a brain embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.