Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off (32489 Views)

Lagos International Trade Fair Reopened After Sudden Closure / Why We Sealed  off Banks, Others - Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue / Fire At Lagos International Trade Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by scofield76: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2019
MrayNgozi:
The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off This Morning WATCH

The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off This Morning Those   
Daily Gist ONLINE interviews by correspondent said that Lagos state government
want to take their land back from federal government and the Igbo that owns the entire market.
This is a developing story.Details later

VIA https://www.ndigbonews.com/breakingthe-entire-lagos-international-trade-fair-complex-sealed-off-this-morning-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpNvNSZc-r8

Good! The market should be shut!!
Oba market in Anambra has been in ruins since ages, no meaningful business going on there.
Until we learn to channel our energy to the development of Igboland, like we do in foreign lands, we'd always be 2nd class citizens in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Kennyfancy(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2019
I like this development, let Igbo relocate or let there b fight, so they can chase igbo away then igbo will chase Yorubas from East also, u know once Igbo chase Yorubas from East we the South South has no Option than to chase the Yorubas from South also because we are very Close to the Easterners, So the Few Yorubas working in. oil and gas industry including that our Yoruba Gateman, we go pursue them too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by ola6: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Wetin them no go gree?!

Shebi una own Lagos? Una dominate Lagos na? So what's the problem? Awon werey cheesy
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by abu12: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2019
lagos state government has now intensify action on ban of okada ridder, immediately after election
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2019
ola6:
Wetin them no go gree?!

Shebi una own Lagos? Una dominate Lagos na? So what's the problem? Awon werey cheesy

its better we all just calm down....somebody already mentioned it is fake news....

dont put more fuel into fire....everybody is already pissed off at each other enough....
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by SEGLIZ: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
This Story Is NOT Different From When You Heard That Jesus Is Coming Back... What A Big Lie And Fake News

thank you, though I don't live in lagos but picture there is that of TBS. by so doing I don't believe the news, the source and the carrier.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Zombicmodz: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2019
That's a photo of RACE COURSE TBS

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by baby124: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2019
Zombicmodz:
That's a photo of RACE COURSE TBS
I was confused too. Looks like TBS.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by djon78(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2019
Thank God I have left that city for good.
I wonder the attraction for that place.
Horrible hold up!!
If not for the International Airport, if there is a way to totally avoid that city, I will be glad

It is not a must it must be Lagos
There are many wonderful cities in Nigeria igbo's can live
Lagos is overhyped
You can even make better money in other places, and in addition enjoy easier life. Not unnecessary hold up and overpopulated town. so why the fixation with that place self

Honestly Igbo's need to wise up fast fast

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2019
djon78:
Thank God I have left that city for good.
I wonder the attraction for that place.
Horrible hold up!!
If not for the International Airport, if there is a way to totally avoid that city, I will be glad

It is not a must it must be Lagos
There are many wonderful cities in Nigeria igbo's can live
Lagos is overhyped
You can even make better money in other places, and in addition enjoy easier life. Not unnecessary hold up and overpopulated town. so why the fixation with that place self

Honestly Igbo's need to wise up fast fast

lagos is a rough place....i grew up here....i tell you,its not easy....
and lagos goverment is not fast enough to accomodate so many people....
not enough money....

lagos should be dicongestet....
am already planning to move to ibadan....
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by iAmViper(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2019
Shebi una dey shout shey Lagos na no man's land
Upon that they gave igbo a senate, rep even lgba chairman in lag which cannot happen in any igbo land
Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by olas24u(f): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Damsonkc:
I’m an Igbo Nigerian. I was born in the north. I schooled in the south. I worked briefly in the west and now I live in Europe. I’ve never in my entire life been given to tribal sentiments. Buhari and co have said that giving us a free state is not negotiable, why then can’t the Igbo man be allowed to conduct his business in peace? Why is there so much hostility and disunity in Nigeria? Why can’t we love and work together for the greater good of our fatherland? If I can own a shop in the UK and have no problem, why should my own business be at risk in my own country? What do we teach our kids by these. Seun and all the MODs here are some of the most despicable people I’ve seen in my entire life. Make Nairaland a hate free zone. Delete every single comment that ridicules others. A great Nigeria starts with us. I am downcast and sad. Why so much hate for each other, what is wrong with the black man?
Even in the u k can you tell an English man,,that London is a no-man's-land?it's belongs to English people, Scotland belongs to Scottish, northern Ireland ,Irish,Wales , welsh.same here Lagos belongs to some people
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by djon78(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2019
justtoodark:

lagos is a rough place....i grew up here....i tell you,its not easy....
and lagos goverment is not fast enough to accomodate so many people....
not enough money....

lagos should be dicongestet....
am already planning to move to ibadan....

Thank God I have left that city for good
Very rough place
And it is not that you enjoy easy cool life there
Even the money, there are many better places you can make money while enjoying cool life
So I wonder the attraction for that place
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Bulleye(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2019
The guilty are afraid- James Hardley Chase . The Igbo outside the east are fearful of the discriminatory policies that they have against fellow Nigerians in the region. It is on record how Igbo traders edged out fellow Nigerian traders out of Onitsha market to make it an Igbo market .
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by mabea: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMMM

ONE OF MANY TO COME
GRAPHIC EFFECTS OF VOTING AGAINST THE HOSTS CHOICE.
Can you just listen to yourself voting against host's choice indeed. Slave mentality

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2019
djon78:

Thank God I have left that city for good
Very rough place
And it is not that you enjoy easy cool life there
Even the money, there are many better places you can make money while enjoying cool life
So I wonder the attraction for that place

i dont understand why too....and am getting tired of city life....

its too much....but keep in mind,all cities around the world are like that....

new york for example is not much better but they have more money to plan than lagos....
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Midastorch(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Damsonkc:
I’m an Igbo Nigerian. I was born in the north. I schooled in the south. I worked briefly in the west and now I live in Europe. I’ve never in my entire life been given to tribal sentiments. Buhari and co have said that giving us a free state is not negotiable, why then can’t the Igbo man be allowed to conduct his business in peace? Why is there so much hostility and disunity in Nigeria? Why can’t we love and work together for the greater good of our fatherland? If I can own a shop in the UK and have no problem, why should my own business be at risk in my own country? What do we teach our kids by these.
Seun and all the MODs here are some of the most despicable people I’ve seen in my entire life. Make Nairaland a hate free zone. Delete every single comment that ridicules others. A great Nigeria starts with us. I am downcast and sad. Why so much hate for each other, what is wrong with the black man?

You live in Europe but you lack sense to confirm whatever you read on social media before making your conclusions? Wake up brov, it’s a fake news even though I will love it happen soon so we can separate the chaffs from seeds in Lagos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by mistyebby(f): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Its only the Jobless & lazy Afonja's that keeps spewing trash. The hardworking ones know that if Igbo's leave Lagos, they are doomed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Ajibolatao(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdeTish:
I am enjoying mine.. Thank you bro

You are welcome. The appreciation is mutual.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
mabea:
Can you just listen to yourself voting against host's choice indeed. Slave mentality

dont start fightin each other because of nothing....the news could not be true either....

a article with wrong picture....

if its a fake news,you will be sorry after you abuse people because of it....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
mistyebby:
Its only the Jobless & lazy Afonja's that keeps spewing trash. The hardworking ones know that if Igbo's leave Lagos, they are doomed!

how....??

try them and see if they will miss you....

stop provokin....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Gazzy88(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
frowland:
OP sanction this poster. The news is fake and I have 4 shops there.
Woow, wetin you dey sell there?
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Tzben(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
They're very ridiculous, I have posted about this before. They're the chief source of Nigerian internet Hate. The hate speech here is too much. They're just after their pockets.

Damsonkc:
I’m an Igbo Nigerian. I was born in the north. I schooled in the south. I worked briefly in the west and now I live in Europe. I’ve never in my entire life been given to tribal sentiments. Buhari and co have said that giving us a free state is not negotiable, why then can’t the Igbo man be allowed to conduct his business in peace? Why is there so much hostility and disunity in Nigeria? Why can’t we love and work together for the greater good of our fatherland? If I can own a shop in the UK and have no problem, why should my own business be at risk in my own country? What do we teach our kids by these. Seun and all the MODs here are some of the most despicable people I’ve seen in my entire life. Make Nairaland a hate free zone. Delete every single comment that ridicules others. A great Nigeria starts with us. I am downcast and sad. Why so much hate for each other, what is wrong with the black man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by frowland(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gazzy88:
Woow, wetin you dey sell there?
General merchandise. Goods from Japan. Anything I can load, I sell there. But seriously, I am dumping importation soon to agro.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by imam07: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Damsonkc:
your judgment is kind bias. No tribe is saying ibos can't do business anywhere in Nigeria but is as if their long mouth is taking them to where they don't like. Instead of u to caution some of your tribe men to stop vomiting rubbish about Lagos state. Giving the ibos the opportunity to trade in Lagos does not no give them chance to be talking and working against the owner of lagos. Been spent 30yrs in enugu does not make me the owner of enugu. Talk to your brother first b4 condemning the govt. Ibos are their own problem in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by zinizta: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Damsonkc:

Number 1, what the eff is an Igbo Nigerian? you mean a Nigerian of Igbo ancestry...it sounds silly if i say i am a yoruba Nigerian, or fulani Nigeran, Berom Nigerian, Ikwerre Nigerian....pls....

Number 2, you cannot divorce the influence of legislation and government on business... hence, the reason to dialogue with Government and lobby them to favour your kin and kith and not just destructive demonstration that carry no weight... if they have a Union let them confront the Ministry involved...please, dont politicize every issue - these are normal routines everywhere...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by MrGerald(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
osazeeblue01:
They should relocate to there home state.
Yes, that's how kingdoms comes and goes, Lagos in their myopic reasoning think they're already great or succeeded, even some great western cities are still working hard to keep up with their standards, Lagos is busy driving investors away, little by little their revenue will start declining, because many investors and companies/ businesses have started relocating

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by bighorlus(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
freeze001:
This story is unclear. If there is a dispute between the FG and the State government do they need to shut down its operations? It should still be up and running while whatever disputes there may be are resolved.

My sister its a statement and show of power to the people in the market. Post election business

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Bulleye(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Midastorch:

You live in Europe but you lack sense to confirm whatever you read on social media before making your conclusions? Wake up brov, it’s a fake news even though I will love it happen soon so we can separate the chaffs from seeds in Lagos
It is unfortunate that the Vanguard also carries this fake news. How pathetic that the Vanguard has now become IPOB mouthpiece. For any hate speech writings against the Yoruba just go to the Vanguard.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by NASTYNASOSO: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
mabea:

HMMMMMMMMMM

LEAVE LAGOS GO BACK TO YOUR LAND AND FREE YOURSELF MUST YOU LIVE IN LAGOS.

NEXT COMPUTER VILLAGE.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Bulleye(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
bighorlus:

My sister its a statement and show of power to the people in the market. Post election business
Wise business persons do not engage in politics .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦‎1 Trillion Old Notes Received By CBN, Banks - Emefiele / Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.