Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off (32490 Views)

Lagos International Trade Fair Reopened After Sudden Closure / Why We Sealed  off Banks, Others - Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue / Fire At Lagos International Trade Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Heavance(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Damsonkc:

Seun and all the MODs here are some of the most despicable people I’ve seen in my entire life. Make Nairaland a hate free zone. Delete every single comment that ridicules others. A great Nigeria starts with us. I am downcast and sad. Why so much hate for each other, what is wrong with the black man?
exactly why i get tired of Seun and nairaland.
making this platform a place where people bring their hate
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by winsh: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Something doesnt ssit right with the black man, this is a=something that I have noticed, even in the carribeans, in the US, black people always like to bring their own down, I think it is some kind of curse, thats why Africa as a continent is backward. You will hardly see a white man behave like this to his fellow white man, even when they dont speak the same language, the way they treat eachother with respect and empathy is something thatis lacking in the black man. Nigeria is a joke
Damsonkc:
I’m an Igbo Nigerian. I was born in the north. I schooled in the south. I worked briefly in the west and now I live in Europe. I’ve never in my entire life been given to tribal sentiments. Buhari and co have said that giving us a free state is not negotiable, why then can’t the Igbo man be allowed to conduct his business in peace? Why is there so much hostility and disunity in Nigeria? Why can’t we love and work together for the greater good of our fatherland? If I can own a shop in the UK and have no problem, why should my own business be at risk in my own country? What do we teach our kids by these. Seun and all the MODs here are some of the most despicable people I’ve seen in my entire life. Make Nairaland a hate free zone. Delete every single comment that ridicules others. A great Nigeria starts with us. I am downcast and sad. Why so much hate for each other, what is wrong with the black man?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by winsh: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
ou sound like a damn slowpoke
greensandy:

So what are you waiting for?
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by 9gerian: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wise words...

At most they engage in politics subtly like Dangote, Otedola, Uzor Kalu etc

Bulleye:

Wise business persons do not engage in politics .
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Redman44(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
djon78:
Thank God I have left that city for good.
I wonder the attraction for that place.
Horrible hold up!!
If not for the International Airport, if there is a way to totally avoid that city, I will be glad

It is not a must it must be Lagos
There are many wonderful cities in Nigeria igbo's can live
Lagos is overhyped
You can even make better money in other places, and in addition enjoy easier life. Not unnecessary hold up and overpopulated town. so why the fixation with that place self

Honestly Igbo's need to wise up fast fast

You have just spoken my mind. Igbos should relocate to other Cities in Nigeria like Akure, Ibadan, Abeokuta etc where they will have less competition and live a better life. There are a lot of opportunities in these less populated cities.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
justtoodark:

the problem is not wheather you are better in something than others....

the problem is you dont integrate with people you go live with....

money is not everything in life....

this wouldnt happen if you would just learn to respect others,especialy if you are on their area....

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO TO SCHOOL!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by greensandy: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
winsh:
I sound like a damn slowpoke

No wonder.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
thotsofnaij:

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO TO SCHOOL!

let us meet and tell that in my face and see if i would not punch you.... angry angry
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Heavance:

exactly why i get tired of Seun and nairaland.
making this platform a place where people bring their hate

who started with the hate....??

was it not you that started listenin to a animal from london....??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by mabea: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
justtoodark:

dont start fightin each other because of nothing....the news could not be true either....

a article with wrong picture....

if its a fake news,you will be sorry after you abuse people because of it....
Im not concerned with the news but the act of oppressing someone because he did not vote the host's choice. Is it not only a slave that doesnt have the liberty to choose?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
mabea:
Im not concerned with the news but the act of oppressing someone because he did not vote the host's choice. Is it not only a slave that doesnt have the liberty to choose?

wharever....the same way some of you started playin around with beggars....??
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by mabea: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
justtoodark:

wharever....the same way some of you started playin around with beggars....??
Please i dont understand...
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Heavance(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
justtoodark:

who started with the hate....??

was it not you that started listenin to a animal from london....??
what are you saying?
Who is from London again?
I am talking about the hate speak kids throw around on nairaland, you are talking about london.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by bionixs: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
MrayNgozi:
The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off This Morning WATCH

The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off This Morning Those   
Daily Gist ONLINE interviews by correspondent said that Lagos state government
want to take their land back from federal government and the Igbo that owns the entire market.
This is a developing story.Details later..

VIA https://www.ndigbonews.com/breakingthe-entire-lagos-international-trade-fair-complex-sealed-off-this-morning-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpNvNSZc-r8
as long as igbos didn't steal the whole place,I am ok. own the place means,bought the place. Give them Biafra,take all the Lagos,take all the oil,you said no. Let them stay in PEACE, you still say no. What do you want from this people? You said they are your problem yet you fought them for 3 year to keep them. WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Heavance:

what are you saying?
Who is from London again?
I am talking about the hate speak kids throw around on nairaland, you are talking about london.

you know who am talkin about....that animal from london....
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by themanderon: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Igbos will never learn. Aku luo uno yet many decided to keep all their eggs in one basket. Nigeria as a nation will not exist forever as something has to give considering the present situation of things but many igbos still will not learn from their bitter civil war experiences.
Prepare yourselves cos the next 4 yrs will bring situations worse than this.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 19, 2019
justtoodark:

let us meet and tell that in my face and see if i would not punch you.... angry angry

My point exactly! Go to school and grow up!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2019
thotsofnaij:

My point exactly! Go to school and grow up!

sharrap....!!
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by MrGerald(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2019
osazeeblue01:

we have lands ,sea and oceans in South South and South East, they should go hone and develop them and stop living in fear. since Oba of Lagos, Bola Tinubu and the rest of them don't want them anymore. let see who suffers it .
But those you mentioned don't have any right, or power to eject them, they can't even try it as Nigerians you have right to live wherever you wish, even outside your country, but as for me, nothing entices me with that mosquito infested city, besides it's still developing like any other part of the country.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:26am On Mar 21, 2019
osazeeblue01:
They should relocate to there home state.

Hope you were born in your home state?
Schooled or schooling in your home state?
Working or will work in home state?
Married or will marry from and in your home state?
Hope you enjoy your home state.

Happy home state!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦‎1 Trillion Old Notes Received By CBN, Banks - Emefiele / Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.