Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Was The First Cell Phone You Ever Used And In What Year? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was The First Cell Phone You Ever Used And In What Year? (344 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The First Cell Phone You Ever Used And In What Year? by limdude: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
It's the year 2019 we have seen so many cellphones and smartphones come and go but one question......what was the first cell phone ypou ever used and what year was it?

Mine was the MOTOROLA C205 and I got it in 2004 and at the time made me roll among the big boys crew at the time.

Feell free to post yours....

Re: What Was The First Cell Phone You Ever Used And In What Year? by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chaiii
How times flies. This phone really cause gbege those days. Some guys use am bang girls sef .

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Cell Phone You Ever Used And In What Year? by adontcare(f): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mine was sagem
Re: What Was The First Cell Phone You Ever Used And In What Year? by limdude: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
This was the a premium phone for it's time

LUCIFERMYLORD:
Chaiii
How times flies. This phone really cause gbege those days. Some guys use am bang girls sef .
Re: What Was The First Cell Phone You Ever Used And In What Year? by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
limdude:
This was the a premium phone for it's time
You are right bro...

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Split Screen On Huawei Enjoy 9S & Enjoy 9e / Whatsapp Now Lets You Control Who Can Add You To Groups / Facebook Admits Recent Password Leak Affects Millions Of Instagram Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.