Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You (1437 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by datedogirl(f): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2020
Everyone can cheat; however, men and women cheat for different reasons. When you see a man or woman who is faithful to their partners, it is not because their partners have everything they are looking for. It has a lot to do with who they are as a person and not who they are with. That is why you will see a woman who has everything in her partner but still end up cheating on him.

So, how do you know if your girlfriend will cheat on you?

Before you dive into it, please note that humans can be unpredictable; you can never be 100% certain about what the people around you can do or cannot do. However, the following will help you know where you and your girlfriend are heading to:

If she is materialistic

Your girlfriend will cheat on you if she is materialistic, especially when she does not want to work for those things she craves for. When she shows she cannot do without expensive clothes, shoes, bags, hairs, etc. she does not have the means of getting these things, she does not want to work to get these things, except to ask you for them.

If she’s very secretive about her personal life

Before you come for my head here, I am not saying you should be an open book to all who care to listen. Whenever you are with her, her phone is always switched off or flight mode. Also, when her phone is always locked, and she does not want to share it with you. When you do not know her routine, you don’t know where she is going. When she travels a lot, she rarely communicates with you; she is always where there is no network.

If she acts as if she’s doing you a favor by dating you

Another telltale sign to a cheating girlfriend is when she feels she is doing you a favor for going out with you in the first place. When she says, you are not at her level, when she makes lousy comments like, “if not for this, you wouldn’t have seen me.” This means, when she finds someone who is her level, she will leave, or add him to you.

She will cheat on you if she lies a lot

From How to know if your girlfriend will cheat on you

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2020
Do unto others before they do unto you

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by MedicH: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
If she is below 23 too

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by Froshloaded: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2020
Love this

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by Wenkivincent: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
nice one,that's the honest truth

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2020
The way to know is simple.
Come to church this Sunday.. It's our covenant day of open doors at living faith church winners chapel. U can attend d one closest to you. Or come to cananland Ota fo it's going to be an anointing service.. As u are being anointed, the wisdom of God will direct your relationship s and every aspect of ur life. Time for service is 7:45 and 9am

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by FunnyDude(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2020
This list is the bitter truth for those who cares to listen.

Add if she's in her early 20's too

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by Davash222(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2020
If she’s a Nigerian, she must cheat on you.

It’s in the constitution.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by datedogirl(f): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol, grin you have a point here. But there are mature minds who won't cheat on you and they are below 23
MedicH:
If she is below 23 too
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by datedogirl(f): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin C'mon, Nigerian girls, aren't all bad
Davash222:

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by Davash222(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
datedogirl:
grin grin grin grin C'mon, Nigerian girls, aren't all bad
My dear, the good ones died during the war.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by MedicH: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
datedogirl:
Lol, grin you have a point here. But there are mature minds who won't cheat on you and they are below 23

They dont exist.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You by AstroG: 4:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Davash222:

Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Top 16 Simple Foods That Can Make Your Buttocks Bigger And S3xier Than Ever / Top 10 Questions To Ask A Girl And Keep Her Busy All Day Long With You / Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.