Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together (31530 Views)

VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / 33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Ziggylady:

Parasitic rants with a healthy dose of madness.
flat headed slum dweller, from the biggest parasites habitat in the world..

parasites must leech

davido is richer than south east

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by MyGeneration(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
deomelo:
SW without Lagos = N72 Billion.

SE = N36 Billion

No wonder the can not stay in their poor, unproductive and economically nonviable ipob villages.

Poor Igbos...smh

grin grin

Meanwhile this mumu is from the north
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ziggylady(f): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Honor10:

ode ni e, I guess Ogun is a former capital too. Are u really saying Yoruba should be leading agitation for Igbos to leave Nigeria? u are a lot more useless than I think. Tufiakwa!

Yorubas consider having their own country as a fate worse than death..Anyone who tries to disintegrate this country becomes una enemy number one..

You are here asking stuppid questions instead of agitating for "odua" country where you can grow your IGR to 100Trillion a week undecided

Hungry,deprived parasites everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Fixitgood(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2019
thesicilian:

I felt ashamed too, seeing all the posts, each one attacking the other and completely ignoring the economic issue at hand. Who did this to us?

Lagos State has remained essentially the same despite the large amount of revenue being generated yearly, yet no one is asking questions. I guess we're content with a few roads, pedestrian bridges and laybys here and there...

The rot and decay in the average Nigerian youth is mind boggling... Ignorant beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Ziggylady:

Yorubas are the real parasites cos the advantages Lagos has being the former capital is why 99% of you lots do not want Nigeria to disintegrate..Regardless of your online lies about wanting one

See your "you dont expect yorubad to be fronting YOUR agitation" shameful comment...A chance for you lots to have your own country is what you are terming "your agitation"..

A typical parasitic talk
Lol, the igr says otherwise. Parasite.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Ziggylady:

Yorubas consider having their own country as a fate worse than death..Anyone who tries to disintegrate this country becomes una enemy number one..

You are here asking stuppid questions instead of agitating for "odua" country where you can grow your IGR to 100Trillion a week undecided

Lol, see parasite trying to save face. When your foolish elders went against secession clause. Una dey happy because e dey sweet una then cos na una dey there, shouting born to rule. Table turned finish and karma is playing ping pong on you now, you are feeling pains. They don release una tey tey, but una won take wetin no be una own. When una ready to go, you will park yourselves and you tiny 5 states.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ziggylady(f): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
my useless father is a cone headed slum dweller, from the biggest parasites habitat in the world....Ibadan.

parasites must leech that is my destiny as well as my afonja tribe

davido is richer than south west

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Honor10: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Ziggylady:

lolz, this idiot is in pain already, ur region is the worst in the whole Nigeria, even a war ravaged NE is beta, don't worry wen I bcom a senator I will sponsor bill to convert that ur useless 5 tiny states to one state. u guys are wasting our allocation, ur land is a desert, no one plant in a desert.

So who is d parasite, u litter Nigeria like paper! constituting nuisance everywhere.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ziggylady(f): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
Lol, see my useless father is parasite trying to save face. When my foolish elders went against secession clause. We afonjas dey happy because e dey sweet us being a cowardly parasites Table turned finish and karma is playing ping pong on my generation now, and i am feeling pains. They don release us tey tey, but we wna won take wetin no be awa own. When we eady to go, we will park ourselves in our useless,ritual-infested,dirty,slummy state with no toilets cos we defecate on our amala plates used in eating

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Ziggylady:
yucky yucky parasites from potopoto republic cheesy

see your brothers hanging out with their parasites family.. cheesy

even real parasites are ashamed of of the human parasites leeching off naija delta. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ziggylady(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2019
Honor10:

lolz, this idiot is in pain already, ur region is the worst in the whole Nigeria, even a war ravaged NE is beta, don't worry wen I bcom a senator I will sponsor bill to convert that ur useless 5 tiny states to one state. u guys are wasting our allocation, ur land is a desert, no one plant in a desert.

So who is d parasite, u litter Nigeria like paper! constituting nuisance everywhere.

Your insane rants just shows what a chronic pathetic loser you are..You have no sense nor dignity..You are also saturated with an over-dose of cowardice,excruciating poverty and inferiority-complex..

Instead of looking for ways to have your own country,a lazy bum like you is dreaming of being a "Senator" of FGN with Igbos as country-men where you will be paid salary from Crude-oil proceeds..

Now this is first-class parasitism at its worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ziggylady(f): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
yucky yucky parasites from afonja,skull-minning dungeon is what my useless family is cheesy

see my father and uncles hanging out with my parasites family.. cheesy

even real parasites are ashamed of of the human parasites leeching off naija delta.oil like my smelly ewedu family cheesy

I know that cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by lexy2014: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Great! grin

I have always trusted the Lagos Financial Management Team from
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu who is an astute chartered accountant
to Babatunde Fasola and now Akinwunmi Ambode another chartered
accountant and administrator.

=====> https://www.thecable.ng/lagos-igr-rises-n32-99bn-higher-33-states-put-together/amp?fbclid=IwAR0g5IaGPocHXlXS4490jBDZXRjLb0MsFexbVbwNHy-rZgdhFrb7rkjcjUE

Lagos is definitely in SAFE HANDS with Governor-elect, Babajide Sanwo-Olu
and his deputy on the way to making the state the 3rd largest economy
in Africa from the 5th position she occupies right now.

Ogun and Oyo States need to take advantage of the closeness to Lagos
to rev up their own IGR as well.

Ipinle Eko o ni baje
! grin

After all said& done, how has this improved d lives of lagosians?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by lexy2014: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Interesting results...just like the elections.

The 3 Kardashians alone (Kano, Kaduna, Katsina) generated N38 Billion...
...while the entire 5 South East states could only generate N36billion cry

In fact the entire North West (so called poverty headquarters wink) generated more wealth internally than the chestbeating region by N12 billion (NW - N48b vs SE - N36b). This is internally generated o, not government oil money allocations.
Did someone say PARASITE?

I'm particularly impressed with Sokoto's over 100% improvement shocked from about N2billion 3 years ago when it was dragging with Ebonyi to over N5 billion in 2019; Tambuwal's focus on SME's is surely yielding fruits. Sokoto is already exporting Kilishi and set to start shipping Neem oil to Europe this year. Now same Ebonyi is struggling to catch Zamfara (statistically the poorest state when population is factored) who beat Ebonyi in internal wealth generation for the 1st time shocked shocked.

Very insightful thread. Wind don blow fowl xxxxx grin

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

How has all this money improved d lives of d citizens in d regions& states u mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Ziggylady:

I know that cheesy
hahahahaha typical parasites..

he is not creative, he had to leech of my own comment.

you no dey shame? they call you parasite, you are still leeching? cheesy

if i say PA, you say RA, another man say SITES .. omo na you sabi.

davido is richer than entire race of people..
he will soon buy entire south east and turn it to amusement park for gorillas.

the inhabitants will have a whole park for themselves to chest pound like parasitic gorillas they are for our amusementcheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by WillTop: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Poor country, people celebrating these figures that can't pay salary talk more about building infrastructure.
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=Ziggylady post=76789454][/quote]Well, I wouldn't say you should not edit. Why, I can't drag with you, since you always useless your father in public. No be osu you be again. We know your tradition. Waking your parents up with kick every morning. So talking about another person father shouldn't be an issue for omo ale like you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by lexy2014: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
DTaj:
Interesting!

The IGR of Lagos state would continue to rise as Babjide Sanwo-Olu, the Governor-elect, is an ex-banker (a Treasurer in 3 different banks before he resigned as a DGM to join public sector).

Tinubu surely knows how to spot and develop future leaders...

With all d IGR generated, has there been a commensurate improvement in d lives of d people of Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

hahahahaha typical parasites..

he is not creative, he had to leech of my own comment.

you no dey shame? they call you parasite, you are still leeching? cheesy

davido is richer than entire race of people..
he will soon buy entire south east and turn it to amusement park for gorillas.

the inhabitants will have a whole of chest pounding like parasitic gorillas they are cheesy
Shame ke, how do you expect someone that spit on his father n mother at home to have shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ziggylady(f): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

hahahahaha typical parasites is what my useless criminal father is

he is not creative, he forged an NYSC certificate and was thrown in jail

you no know sey i no dey shame? they do not call me parasite for nothing cos i am are still leeching? cheesy

davido is richer than entire yoruba race of people..
he will soon buy entire south west and turn it to amusement park for gorillas.

the afonjas will have a whole of chest pounding like parasitic gorillas they are cheesy

We know that grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
Shame ke, how do you expect someone that spit on his father n mother at home to have shame.
hahaha

you mean he wakes his parent up like this?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ziggylady(f): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
Well, I wouldn't say you should not edit. Why, I can't drag with you, since i am worse than my always useless father in public. No be afonja criminal i be again. We know my tradition which is using our parents heads for ritual.. Waking my parents up with kick every morning. So talking about another person father shouldn't be an issue for omo ale like me

I know you are that and more cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Ziggylady:
..parasite i am
parasite! parasite!! how i wonder what you are, a flat headed leeching freak in the sky.. cheesy

i spit on parasites.

tueh tueh

you will cry today.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by lexy2014: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2019
thesicilian:

I felt ashamed too, seeing all the posts, each one attacking the other and completely ignoring the economic issue at hand. Who did this to us?

Lagos State has remained essentially the same despite the large amount of revenue being generated yearly, yet no one is asking questions. I guess we're content with a few roads, pedestrian bridges and laybys here and there...

That's y I always say literacy isn't d same thing as education. Literacy & education shouldn't b mistaken 4d same thing. Education gives a person a critical mind 2 challenge d status quo& ask questions while literacy enables u to read without asking what, how& why. That's d reason y many graduates on d thread are celebrating increased IGR

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Dino98: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2019
selemo:
Even haiti dominated by blacks is nothing to write home about. It is not only a Nigeria problem but black man genetic problem.

Yea bro...its a Black problem.

Any country with only blacks are nothing to write home about....always 1 step forward 2 steps backwards.

South Africa that is even developed to an extent, its becos of the whites there. Its as if blacks are cursed...as if we can't think. Our own is just to consume and waste.

How can Abuja not have light....even if u want to ignore the rest of Nigeria, how can Abuja not have light.

Abuja, Lagos and PH are meant to have 24hrs light becos they are the go to places for many investors coming into the country.

Our leaders(APC and PDP) no dey try at all....I stayed in Ghana for some years...go to Accra and see light everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
hahaha

you mean he wakes his parent up like this?
Ask, that is them na. Na their trait be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ziggylady(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
parasite! parasite!! how i wonder what i am, a cone headed leeching freak in the sky.. cheesy

i spit on parasites which is my lineage

tueh tueh i go cos i am a SPITTING COBRA

I will cry today.

I know you are that and more..

Lol at what a grown male has resorted to...I bet you have tied your scarf on your waist,clapping your hands over your devise because "i will cry" today

Childish,effeminate boy.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Ziggylady:

I know you are that and more..

Lol at what a grown male has resorted to...I bet you have tied your scarf on your waist,clapping your hands over your devise because "i will cry" today

Childish,effeminate boy.
hahahahaha

parasite expects me to talk to it like human being.

you are happy im yet to bring out my bug spray to finish your parasitic leeching life cheesy

*ties scarf*

i must make this parasite cry today.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by UncleJudax(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2019
thesicilian:

No other state has as many Nigerians as Lagos. But somehow, tribalism nutmegs everything.
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by UncleJudax(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019
lexy2014:

That's y I always say literacy isn't d same thing as education. Literacy & education shouldn't b mistaken 4d same thing. Education gives a person a critical mind 2 challenge d status quo& ask questions while literacy enables u to read without asking what, how& why. That's d reason y many graduates on d thread are celebrating increased IGR
Poverty, tribalism and substandard education.
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by BoboKush(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2019
For dumb ass to claim lagos is commerce hub or sh.it is ur aba n onitsha nt commerce hub too....
Lagos... Eko will buy the whole of south east... South south and major part of north conveniently grin

skales67:

Which one? Ibadan where "shotput" nylon sh*t littered all over the streets that are derailing tyres of vehicles on impact?

Is it Ekiti that looks like the most backward LGA in Ebonyi state? grin

Please tell me...which one?

And please don't mention Lagos because Oba Akiolu has said Lagos belongs to the Aworis and yorubas should stop claiming it is theirs.
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by BoboKush(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
abula112:

No mind them left there poverty invested mud land to develop a no mans land, even hausa n fulanis no dey cross lane, but this self acclaimed developers no go let us breathe

They shld develop the most dirty city in ur world na.... Their Abia state... Very dirty potopoto people... With their flat head... Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East / Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.