Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. (9805 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Preshy561:

A very senseless post.
She's the only one on the picture right? I see you breeding lots of manwhòres in the future, since its right and sensible for an old idiotic man to snap picture of himself and girlfriend and then, post on internet.
What do I know, maybe, just maybe, that's the type of man you are married to.
Intimacy should be a private affair.The gel herself is stupid for allowing a guy she never hope to marry took pictures of themselves having intercourse.
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by chii8(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Na person future wife ooo
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jessyjack:
instead of me to have a daughter like this, I better not have any at all..... what a disgrace.......!!!! what a shame.....!!! what a curse.....!!!!

beautiful fool.....!!!

Is this for likes or is this how you really feel? If it's the later you need to check yourself.
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Seandisputed(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
I hate seeing pretty girls without brains
That Nigga a dummy
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
are u sure they nigerians?
the guy looks kenyanish sha

Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by Realbelieveer(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
I wont ever have a female child. I go dey abort them till I get a Dickson
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by BoboKush(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
But the babe get nice booby o and ha stomach nt too bad
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by PanickMode(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Nawa oh! Person still dey add after Kpansh pix angry
Re: Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. by durubennie(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2019
The internet’s supposed to be a medium used in acquiring more knowledge for our betterment, our youths misuse it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics) / Older Men Chasing Younger Women Is Good For Humanity / Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.