Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (51582 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
he shud just move on, show biz today isnt about talent and abilities, just your willingness to sell your soul and conscience, those who can do these 2 things rise like the sun.

no guarantee of how long you will last sha.

the only thing i hear when 2face sings is ' nothing dey happen'.

if music was about skill and talent he d be no where today.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by femichill: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.
I understand you well. Remove African queen from 2 face first album. He won't have as much momentum as faze because that was the only track that supercede faze alone
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Midastorch(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
revelation2013:
This incidence makes me hate 2face so much.
If you stole someone's music and it brought you fame and money, you should settle him well enough. Infact, try to also make him rich.
2face is so wicked.

Like 2baba cares about your poverty stricken “rass”

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by LyfeJennings(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:
Tuface should go to hell.

Blackface taught him all he knows today as regards music and flow. Tuface had no flows before he came to plantashun boys. listen to 2face carefully and listen to blackface, you'd see that Tubaba copied and modified blackface's flows.

Imagine taking someone as a brother, given your all to him only for him to betray and rubbish you latter. Some people are not emotionally strong enough to look past some levels of deep betrayals. You see people drinking poison because they were jilted.

Tuface made blackface the wayward guy he is today. Tuface should do something to help blackface heal.

Nobody owes U a thing in life. It don't matter if he birthed U. If he is not U, then he owes U NOTHING.... BLACKFACE IS A BLOODY LOOSER. 19YEARS AFTER STILL CRYING. IF HE WAS THAT SMART, WHY CANT HE CREATE HIS OWN SOUND THAT WOULD RIVAL TUFACE. Bleep U BLACKFACE. Bleep U. U ARE ASKING TO REAP WHERE U DIDNT SOW. Because TUFACE stole your song, he should now worship U. With or without your dead song, TUFACE would have been a megastar. He had it in him way before God opened that door through Dennis music. GOD PUNISH U BLACKFACE. OLORIBURUKU ATOLE OLE AGBAYA BASTARDO

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Midastorch(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
femichill:

I understand you well. Remove African queen from 2 face first album. He won't have as much momentum as faze because that was the only track that supercede faze alone

You all shout about “African queen”.... this junkie sang his own version of African queen”... 2baba has songs that are better than the African queen.... Blackface should quit too much drug and put all his hopes in God...waiting upon 2face to solve his problem or give him money is the most stupid thing any human being could do.....

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by dododawa1: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
We all love 2face but no one want to care about blackface pain,dat is d country we find ourselves.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by EricSmallz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.
I love You I swear
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Wealthyonos(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
GET PAID FOR READING NEWS. IT'S REAL AND LEGIT. No time for plenty talk. Hope you have your bank details to be used for weekly payment. Add me on what's app for the invitation link. And setup your account today, today.
O 8 O 8 1 3 O6 5 three four
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

did you read what i wrote up there? The 2face you know today was moulded and forged by blackface. Blackface taught him how to sing commercially. Blackface taught him a lot of things about the music industry. Even wrote songs for him to blow. Only for the idioot to blow and forget someone that gave his all just so that he'd be successful.

Tuface is more talented than blackface no doubt, but blackface knows music more than tuface. How many music teachers have you seen make commercial success? it's not about hit songs man.

I used to blame /hate on black face for his many rants but this ur write up explains a lot... tuface no gree show regard for the nigga. I think artistes should learn to double and triple protect their stuff. I can't imagine how the nigga go dey feel daily
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by ObaKlaz: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
LyfeJennings:

[s]Nobody owes U a thing in life. It don't matter if he birthed U. If he is not U, then he owes U NOTHING.... BLACKFACE IS A BLOODY LOOSER. 19YEARS AFTER STILL CRYING. IF HE WAS THAT SMART, WHY CANT HE CREATE HIS OWN SOUND THAT WOULD RIVAL TUFACE. Bleep U BLACKFACE. Bleep U. U ARE ASKING TO REAP WHERE U DIDNT SOW. Because TUFACE stole your song, he should now worship U. With or without your dead song, TUFACE would have been a megastar. He had it in him way before God opened that door through Dennis music. GOD PUNISH U BLACKFACE. OLORIBURUKU ATOLE OLE AGBAYA BASTARDO[/s]
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Apple2: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chaii, it does not take 2face anything to just settle him at least if not for anything but for the sake of the first time they met as friends. Settle him it wl never pull u down instead u wl rise the more with heavenly reputation cry
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by abokikhalifa: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
fuk your self .......frog eyes

You just dey vex for everybody. Who do you na ?
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by acevic: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Midastorch:

You all shout about “African queen”.... this junkie sang his own version of African queen”... 2baba has songs that are better than the African queen.... Blackface should quit too much drug and put all his hopes in God...waiting upon 2face to solve his problem or give him money is the most stupid thing any human being could do.....

Name one song that can be compared to African queen
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by mindtricks: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
sleekpro:
Blackface should better stop smoking b4 it gets out hand.
Hmm. But many other successful acts do take it na.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by BravoDe: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
acevic:

Name one song that can be compared to African queen
His recent gaga shuffle nkan?
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by kushercain: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
HerCuteness:
70k ain't small oh. That's my one year rent

Which state shocked
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by West2019(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Frogs eye ,I blame the people's paying for ur show ,for 2baba is a wickend brother to black faze money is not everything if God bless u put smile in other people's face
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
fuk your self .......frog eyes
without dread i swell that guy na toad and frog combined

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Joshmodest(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Frankiss44:

You are just saying thrash with confidence.. If blackface has what it takes to write African queen we would have seen it in other songs he has dropped... But out of the two of them, it is even 2face that has come up with bangers that are up there with Africa queen.. Blackface is just full of envy and has refused to grow..
The first line of your post is actually your own pie so Bon appetit firstly....
2face has never denied the fact blackface owns African Queen ,and the fact he hasn't been able to drop anoda hit doesn't mean he didn't write African Queen. do you know what is called a one hit wonder....Chuddy k killed everywhere with go Gaga song back in the days , has he dropped anoda ? No..
if blackface released African Queen , his name would be on the map ....even if he cant get anoda hit.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Unik3030: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Praisesongz:
Fake life and hypocrisy full naija celeb
Fine we know blackface is hurt and should move on....but check it out his song his own swear brought 2face to where he is today. How can you stab your brother on the back, he probably trust 2face so much but he ended been betrayed.
It hurts my people let the truth be told
Stop been an hypocrite
after how many years bro? do u know similar scenario played out between wizzy n skales but skales picked himself up n he's up n doing now. d moral of life is don't hold on to bitterness for long, it will weigh u down
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Unik3030: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
See why his is crying his sweat was used yet evil 2face can't compensate him. If Nigeria has good copyright laws 2face would be forced to remittance billions.
do u realize evil blackface also used psquare beat of do me for his erema song?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by rita25(f): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
BLACKFACE JUST WAN USE 2FACE SHINE AT ALL COST grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by SachaBastien(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Basketmouth seems to be talented in drawing fire towards himself.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Unik3030: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

Look at things like this bro !
blackface introduced 2 face to Plantashun boys , he shared his muscal idea with him , and even his songs ....boom !!! 2face steals blackface's songs , which is unlawful and makes him a criminal ... without informing blackface, and makes a hell of a fortune out of it , and blackface gets no royalties, no mention , no recognition whatsoever on his own song, ...
he hasn't been able to do anything meaningful again musically since ,then meaning the sh*t really depressed the guy.....
To make matters worse , 2face and every other nigga out there sees him as a bad person cos 2face is famous..
IF you could leggo of such situation , not everyone is emotionally strong enough to, imagine what dis guy feels whenever he puts on his TV and sees 2face....
Before you judge a situation look at two angles !
so for the past 15 years he couldn't write a song like African queen again? do u realize tuface has released groundbreaking hits since then? n blackface has also released different songs wey we no hear too. this shows that blackface is just a pained mofo who can't move on again. do u realize a similar scenario played out between wizzy n skales, skales didn't start shouting like a rabbit on menstruation he moved on n Now he's cool

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by acevic: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
BravoDe:

His recent gaga shuffle nkan?

Huh?

You sure you don ever listen to African queen?
That's an evergreen stuff. Not some noise with limited lifespan

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Lovelife433(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
stubbornman:

Shut the fvck up angry
is it true 2face is a gay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Unik3030: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

did you read what i wrote up there? The 2face you know today was moulded and forged by blackface. Blackface taught him how to sing commercially. Blackface taught him a lot of things about the music industry. Even wrote songs for him to blow. Only for the idioot to blow and forget someone that gave his all just so that he'd be successful.

Tuface is more talented than blackface no doubt, but blackface knows music more than tuface. How many music teachers have you seen make commercial success? it's not about hit songs man.
so it's 2face fault that blackface decided to tow d line of people wey no dey blow? so Na tuface stop am from releasing groundbreaking hits since? do u realize them sheyman n Co are cashing out from studio mixing of songs. n this guy is here blaming 2face for everything. remove African queen n 2face is still d boss. we have seen many one hit wonders like korede bello, bigiano, n d likes but this guy shows he has what it takes to stand d test of time n u are here saying what we don't know. so Na him affect faze career too?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Unik3030: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

I agree that blackface should move on, but everyone is not as emotionally strong or mature as some people are. There are people that've been through several heartbreaks yet some others just have one and they commit suicide.

You need to understand that people handle betrayals differently. And it's not just about one song. Blackface invested much in 2face. He taught him flows, etc like he brought him up musically. The best Tubaba could have done is to at least acknowledge him and not to beef him.
i actually don't want to insult people on this thread bit u are a compound fool, were u dere when blackface was investing all these on 2face? y not do d same for himself for the past 15 years? so because someone is not emotionally strong others should not breathe or live their lives again abi? which kind thrash u dey talk self, go n listen to erema by blackface, d fool stole psquare do me beat n nobody is talking about that. if skales were to keep whinning about what wizzy did to him, do u think he will b where he is today? the thing is if blackface has anything against 2face he should go to court n settle it forget all this social media noise n sympathy. nobody buys useless sympathy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Iykesmooth: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
ZoeyJ:
small 72,500 indeed

And this money na big money for my side o
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Ubdavis(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

Blackface taught him all he knows today as regards music and flow. Tuface had no flows before he came to plantashun boys. listen to 2face carefully and listen to blackface, you'd see that Tubaba copied and modified blackface's flows.

Imagine taking someone as a brother, given your all to him only for him to betray and rubbish you latter. Some people are not emotionally strong enough to look past some levels of deep betrayals. You see people drinking poison because they were jilted.

Tuface made blackface the wayward guy he is today. Tuface should do something to help blackface heal.

The same way civilization started in Egypt. Where is Egypt now when talking about advanced nations ...

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by naijapips04: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
Unik3030:
i actually don't want to insult people on this thread bit u are a compound fool, were u dere when blackface was investing all these on 2face? y not do d same for himself for the past 15 years? so because someone is not emotionally strong others should not breathe or live their lives again abi? which kind thrash u dey talk self, go n listen to erema by blackface, d fool stole psquare do me beat n nobody is talking about that. if skales were to keep whinning about what wizzy did to him, do u think he will b where he is today? the thing is if blackface has anything against 2face he should go to court n settle it forget all this social media noise n sympathy. nobody buys useless sympathy
[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by VictorEkwere: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
u get sense problem to say that 2face who had been the lead solo of P-Boys from day one was groom by Blackface why is he not making impact since their split.Face is more relevant that Black who does nothing than living in past glory and every day critics.
naijapips04:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) / P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.