Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (51547 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Praisesongz: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Fake life and hypocrisy full naija celeb
Fine we know blackface is hurt and should move on....but check it out his song his own swear brought 2face to where he is today. How can you stab your brother on the back, he probably trust 2face so much but he ended been betrayed.
It hurts my people let the truth be told
Stop been an hypocrite

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by babamadiba(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
fuk your self .......frog eyes
black face how far?

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by richard870(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for 2face, Share for Blackface
Sorry bro!
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by nedupel(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Black face self.
Where 2pac and Biggest small?
Surge Knight and Sean combs still dey alive o.
Dey form diss track.
Basket mouth dey use you dey sell dey mumu.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by computer0810(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2019
I go add 1k join
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by abula112(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2019
U wont see children of hate here, if 2face or blackface are yoruba, na so so afonja dem go dey shout as if na dem koba them...

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Donbabagee007: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Oya 2baba over to you
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by mindurword(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Black face if 2 baba fire back you will run back to village to continue your music career.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by computer0810(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:
Tuface should go to hell.
wetin 2baba do u..na him say make ur papa no use condom

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2019
Myself2:
Na frustration go kill this black goat so abi na black face. Tuface is just moving to higher heights.

Waiting for black face to comman tell the world say na him write oyi for Tubaba
See why his is crying his sweat was used yet evil 2face can't compensate him. If Nigeria has good copyright laws 2face would be forced to remittance billions.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Brightest04(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Basketmouth's mouth opened too wide.The way he made his suggestion sounds as if he was trying to ridicule Blackface,his words doesn't sound nice at all.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by farouk2much(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2019
BLACKFACE VS BASKET make una try enter UFC ring to settle thi once and for all
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2019
If 2face truly stole blackface's song, Then he should settle the dude so peace will reign .

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think it's funny, ode. You people are saying it's just a song, may people never use your Glory shine.

May people underestimate the momentum that first success creates. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle his matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.
It's not about African Queen. 2face has proved time and time again there's more to him than just that song. He's that good!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Deltatoto: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

Blackface taught him all he knows today as regards music and flow. Tuface had no flows before he came to plantashun boys. listen to 2face carefully and listen to blackface, you'd see that Tubaba copied and modified blackface's flowed.

Imagine taking someone as a brother, given your all to him only for him to betray and rubbish you latter. Some people are not emotionally strong enough to look past some levels of deep betrayals. You see people drinking poison because they were jilted.

Tuface made blackface the wayward guy he is today. Tuface should do something to help blackface heal.
who mix kunu for ur brain?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Tyche(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think it's funny, ode. You people are saying it's just a song, may people never use your Glory shine.

May people underestimate the momentum that first success creates. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle his matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

Go and remove it

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Newboss(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2019
HerCuteness:
70k ain't small oh. That's my one year rent

These days, I make almost times 10 of that a month. I used to make more than that before tho angry
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by chudez0147(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2019
These people have come with their Super story games again... Weting concern us....
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2019
My mind is telling me that basket mouth dey follow yansh 2baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Bigprick9inches: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Never pray to be a failure. Imagine basket mouth wey be say when plantation boiz was plantatiinboiz that idiot dey soak garri

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by KendrickAyomide: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
HerCuteness:
you must be living in a manger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Newboss(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by KendrickAyomide: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2019
nedupel:
Black face self. Where 2pac and Biggest small? Surge Knight and Sean combs still dey alive o. Dey form diss track. Basket mouth dey use you dey sell dey mumu.
suge knight is worse than a dead man now

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by myself13: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by femi4: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.
A typical Amaka rant...dem no dey disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
HerCuteness:

For where abeg?
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by nomenclature(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by myself13: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Humblesam(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
you must be living in a manger
Atleast that was were your saviour was born.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Mko001: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:

Rubbish talk which mumu glory abi na frustration dey worry person. Shey 2baba say make e no sing again abi as e do e own "African queen", even ur grandfather no go waste time wan hear d rubbish igbobian song sef. Who be mumu

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

Blackface taught him all he knows today as regards music and flow. Tuface had no flows before he came to plantashun boys. listen to 2face carefully and listen to blackface, you'd see that Tubaba copied and modified blackface's flowed.

Imagine taking someone as a brother, given your all to him only for him to betray and rubbish you latter. Some people are not emotionally strong enough to look past some levels of deep betrayals. You see people drinking poison because they were jilted.

Tuface made blackface the wayward guy he is today. Tuface should do something to help blackface heal.

This kind mumu talk na dey vex me die.. After the Africa Queen, 2 face has moved on to produce more hit tracks and albums that's is to show u he is blessed and talented.. Yet blackface has refused to grow and move on, and you are blaming that on 2 face right? Bro go get a life.. Nobody use anybody glory here.. If 2face had nothing to offer he won't have been part of the Plantation boys

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifunanya Igwe Weds Mike Ukpabia (White Wedding Photos) / Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) / Mercy Johnson-okojie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.