Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (51794 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by CuddleBear(f): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by mozes01(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.

I'm in love with u amaka kiss
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.

Being a song writer doesn't mean a man writing only one song all his life.

How many songs has Psquare, Davido or Wizkid written in their careers ? You must have forgotten that once upon a time Terry G, Black Chyna and Azadus were all musicians in the time of Tuface and Psquare.

But all these names have faded because they discontinued doing what gave them initial success. Today Psquare and Tuface are still relevant.

Success involves doing the right thing repeatedly over a long period of time.

And regretting ones past mistakes is not one of them.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
bennynaza:

Ask elders for your street

I go withdraw my greetings from any elder when know blackface as musician
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by lakesider2006(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:

I don't know why, my spirit don't associate with dat guy call 2face for once. It seems the guy is a cheater to be noted
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by HerCuteness(f): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Frankiss44:

2face has denied times without number that he didn't steal Africa Africa queen from blackface but people like you have chosen to believe blackface without proof.. Like I said before if blackface has enough proof the courtroom are open.. One hit wonder that can't come up with something close to the genre of the so called song he claims was stolen.. Yet the person who stole it keeps dropping romantic hits one after the other... Bitterness and envy has stopped blackface from growing and it's a shame you guys keep supporting him... 2face on the other hand is just moving from glory to glory like the blessed man he is without stopping to reply the jabs blackface is throwing at him...
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by bennynaza(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2019
Frankiss44:

I go withdraw my greetings from any elder when know blackface as musician

Na waa oo. My hand no dey
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2019
bennynaza:

Na waa oo. My hand no dey

grin cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by HerCuteness(f): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
mindtricks:

Very true. Many shallowly think that because TuFace has always been shinning while others seem to dropped off the map, they are not gifted or talented. Let me restate like you that the fact that Blackface couldn't drop another hit (if we believe so) still doesn't change the fact that he wrote the song, and deserves all the entitlements due him for the song. The way people blindly argue on these things they think it's even that easy to keep dropping hits after hits, forgetting many other factors all of which are at play. Even talents or good music is not even enough without the accompanying factors like good promotions. Reason why you see many talented people end up not blowing. Even those who feed us junk end up blowing and selling.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by HerCuteness(f): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2019
bleep you
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by onnairaland15: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
franzis:
Their life, their problem .... If you need pouch and tempered glass for all models of iPhone , Samsung , Nokia , Google Pixel , Huawei , LG , HTC , Sony Xperia , Motorola , Blackberry e.t.c , check my signature

I'd like to see the pics of pouches you have for google poxel 1
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by ChristmasBells: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Amakavula:

If not for 2face no one will know this song african queen blackface is rantling about i thfink blackface should grow up and stop acting childishly......
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Rotimi47: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
agylistic77:
Me dey wonder weda black face Don dey sniff sukaway like aboki for north
Chai You wicked with this you diss grin

Ona no go take laugh wound person grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony / Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Drops Flower At Dowen Schoolgate To Celebrate Sylvester's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.