Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business To Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (75260 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / The Secrets Behind Making $1000 - $3000 On This In A Month ! / Would You Like To Know How You CAN Make $1000 Plus This Month On This Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by generationz(f): 6:26pm On May 26, 2020
HeliosHay:

It'll be much more difficult to gather reviews..review codes have reduced. With limited reviews itll be harder to compete/break into certain niches that tend to drive a lot of sales

Weree you also affected?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2020
generationz:

Weree you also affected?

Everyone on the ACX is affected.

The books I already have in those niches are still there. I'm just saying that going forward it'll be more challenging to compete in those niches with new books..new comers to ACX will also find it more challenging
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by generationz(f): 8:10pm On May 26, 2020
HeliosHay:

Everyone on the ACX is affected.

The books I already have in those niches are still there. I'm just saying that going forward it'll be more challenging to compete in those niches with new books..new comers to ACX will also find it more challenging

All right. How's business going generally?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Greatbeard(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2020
HeliosHay:

Click into the ad, go to targeted keywords and stops the ones you want to stop getting impressions
Found.
Thanks!
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Mcslize: 9:56am On May 27, 2020
GoldPencil:
selling acx r*******s on my paid telegram channel
selling acx and kdp cover design services.
also if you're having problems mastering your audio files. I.e book getting rejected for issues like low or exceeding rms levels or peak levels or noise reduction, then PM me too with your money ready.
Happy publishing.

Have publishers from Nigeria started publishing audio books? How do we go about it?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Mcslize: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
HeliosHay:
With the recent changes on ACX, the publishing game has indeed changed. Strategies w
That worked in 2019 may not be so effective anymore in 2020. This places a lot more emphasis on ebook, paperback and hardcover editions of your books.

Adjust your publishing strategies to reflect this.

All other resources are still up to date. However, I will be updating the kindle blueprint soon to reflect some changes that have happened in the publishing space.

Happy publishing

Can those from Nigeria publish audio books?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2020
Mcslize:

Can those from Nigeria publish audio books?

Yes
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2020
Mcslize:

Have publishers from Nigeria started publishing audio books? How do we go about it?

The blueprint explains how
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2020
generationz:

All right. How's business going generally?

It's going alright...was initially slow due to the pandemic but things have picked up
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by GoldPencil: 4:50pm On May 27, 2020
one of two ways can be found inside my paid telegram channel
Mcslize:

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by ambitiouschap1: 7:06pm On May 27, 2020
GoldPencil:

What the cost to join
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by GoldPencil: 7:48pm On May 27, 2020
PM me
ambitiouschap1:

What the cost to join
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Mcslize: 10:55pm On May 27, 2020
HeliosHay:

The blueprint explains how

Oh nice. Have updated it again? I actually bought your blueprint. How do I get the updated version?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Mcslize: 10:56pm On May 27, 2020
GoldPencil:

How do I join?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2020
Mcslize:

Oh nice. Have updated it again? I actually bought your blueprint. How do I get the updated version?

Send me an email with proof of payment and I'll forward the blueprint
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by GoldPencil: 5:48am On May 28, 2020
PM me
Mcslize:

How do I join?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by ambitiouschap1: 6:16am On May 28, 2020
GoldPencil:
PM me

Please drop how to contact you, can't access this mail
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Mcslize: 9:21am On May 28, 2020
HeliosHay:

Send me an email with proof of payment and I'll forward the blueprint

All right.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by GoldPencil: 11:47am On May 28, 2020
you've contacted me before akinade1708. it's the same mail
ambitiouschap1:

Please drop how to contact you, can't access this mail
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by ambitiouschap1: 3:57pm On May 28, 2020
GoldPencil:
you've contacted me before akinade1708. it's the same mail
Yes just seeing it now
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Yemialade(f): 11:54pm On May 29, 2020
Mr helloshay.does writing documents for amazon same as writing ebooks,audio files and uploading it on amazon.is it the same thing 2) is there anytin such as document on cooking..please help shed light on it.Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2020
Yemialade:
Mr helloshay.does writing documents for amazon same as writing ebooks,audio files and uploading it on amazon.is it the same thing 2) is there anytin such as document on cooking..please help shed light on it.Thanks.

Not sure what you mean by writing documents but if you're creating a book you need to write a manuscript...with table of content, title, subtitle, chapter titles etc then get the manuscript formatted for kindle and paperback

Same thing for cookbooks

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by libertyinc1: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hello....i sent you a mail well over a month ago to make some inquiries about those 10 keywords you were selling for 3 niches, but i did not get any response.
How are you doing by th way?

regards
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
libertyinc1:
Hello....i sent you a mail well over a month ago to make some inquiries about those 10 keywords you were selling for 3 niches, but i did not get any response.
How are you doing by th way?

regards

Maybe it got lost somewhere in my emails. Shoot me another email.

I'm doing alright. Thanks. Hope you are too!
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HumbleProfiler: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wow! You're the PASSIVE... writer I've been looking into for the past 48 hours. Never knew you're just a mail away.

Please check your mail

HeliosHay:
Currently putting a recently published book through the launch process and the result has been impressive.

Given the recent change in the Publishing industry (audiobook Goldrush is officially over), it's even more important to extract every bit of performance from the ebook, paperbacks and hardcover editions of your book.

One way to maximize performance is via Amazon Advertising. This is a bit scientific and a bit artistic. It requires patience and constant monitoring/optimization to weed out the non-performing keywords and double-down on the keywords that are bringing sales.

Do this well, and you will see tremendous results in your bottom line

That being said, it's incredible to note that quite a number of people are still sleeping on publishing. You see people searching for legitimate ways to make money and change their lives.

Get this...in 2019, my total revenue from Publishing was over N50 million and N36 million of that was pure profit

If that is not life-changing I don't know what is.

Keep your head down and work hard and smart. With persistence and the right strategies, you'll eventually unlock your potential and earn the income you deserve.

N/B - The dollar to naira exchange rate has been an absolute joy for those who earn in foreign currency!

Yet another reason to stop sleeping and get publishing
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2020
HeliosHay:
Currently putting a recently published book through the launch process and the result has been impressive.

Given the recent change in the Publishing industry (audiobook Goldrush is officially over), it's even more important to extract every bit of performance from the ebook, paperbacks and hardcover editions of your book.

One way to maximize performance is via Amazon Advertising. This is a bit scientific and a bit artistic. It requires patience and constant monitoring/optimization to weed out the non-performing keywords and double-down on the keywords that are bringing sales.

That being said, it's incredible to note that quite a number of people are still sleeping on publishing. You see people searching for legitimate ways to make money and change their lives.

Get this...in 2019, my total revenue from Publishing was over N50 million and N36 million of that was pure profit

Keep your head down and work hard and smart. With persistence and the right strategies, you'll eventually unlock your potential and earn the income you deserve.

N/B - The dollar to naira exchange rate has been an absolute joy for those who earn in foreign currency!

Its been a while I made an update on this thread, I guess the reason is because I have been working more than ever at breaking even in publishing, learning, unlearning and relearning new strategies and testing them out to see what works. So yes, helioshay has said it all, the work has to be put in + smart work + hard work and I love to say + God's involvement = Success, Money, Joy etc. My screenshot is a little encouragement to those that feel discouraged, I know how I started, what drove me to publishing and thanks to helioshay who responded to my post about where to invest, he was the only one that suggested publishing that sounded great to my ears and today, I am in a better place in publishing than I was last year. It was not easy, so don't expect to cut corners, but much of the tactics and strategies I use today is as a result of being consistent in publishing and been open to new ideas. I don't make as much as others do, but in due time, I would get better results. Please don't message me privately to ask any questions, I also don't offer mentorship, simply start with what you have learnt and read so far, I wont respond if you message me but can respond on this thread.

PS. The ad stats is exclusive of organic sales obviously and more so, I dont outsource my books, I did for the first book I wrote but I realised it was not sustainable finacially if I wanted a very high quality book, so, I started writing my books my self because I am good at it and I design my covers myself using photoshop because I am good at colors and whats good and not. The morale of this is, do what you need to do to get to where you desire to get to, learn how to write quality books if you cant outsource and learn how to design good covers with any software that can help you get the job done.

God bless us all

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Virgo01(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
charlsy:

Its been a while I made an update on this thread, I guess the reason is because I have been working more than ever at breaking even in publishing, learning, unlearning and relearning new strategies and testing them out to see what works. So yes, helioshay has said it all, the work has to be put in + smart work + hard work and I love to say + God's involvement = Success, Money, Joy etc. My screenshot is a little encouragement to those that feel discouraged, I know how I started, what drove me to publishing and thanks to helioshay who responded to my post about where to invest, he was the only one that suggested publishing that sounded great to my ears and today, I am in a better place in publishing than I was last year. It was not easy, so don't expect to cut corners, but much of the tactics and strategies I use today is as a result of being consistent in publishing and been open to new ideas. I don't make as much as others do, but in due time, I would get better results. Please don't message me privately to ask any questions, I also don't offer mentorship, simply start with what you have learnt and read so far, I wont respond if you message me but can respond on this thread.

PS. The ad stats is exclusive of organic sales obviously and more so, I dont outsource my books, I did for the first book I wrote but I realised it was not sustainable finacially if I wanted a very high quality book, so, I started writing my books my self because I am good at it and I design my covers myself using photoshop because I am good at colors and whats good and not. The morale of this is, do what you need to do to get to where you desire to get to, learn how to write quality books if you cant outsource and learn how to design good covers with any software that can help you get the job done.

God bless us all
Congratulations. That's a nice ACOS right there.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Lolo24: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
charlsy:

God bless us all

This is great
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
charlsy:

God bless us all

Congrats bro. Those are great results..cant say I'm surprised. You were always a curious and independent student willing to learn, figure things out and ask thought provoking questions. The sky is your limit!
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by GoldPencil: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2020
The days of cashing out with promo codes. Good times.
HeliosHay:

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2020
UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES
Atomic Email Hunter:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT Now - 5k

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW. - 3k

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW. - 6k

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

Diabolic traffic bot
This software brings artificial system traffic to your website thereby increasing the number of visitors to your site - 3k

Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (10k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (10k)

Asia Email list - 50, 000 (20k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (5k)

Clickbank account - (20k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k

Contact Now! Chat - O8189567951

Call now, let's transact.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Virgo01:

Congratulations. That's a nice ACOS right there.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.